Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,583 members, 7,958,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

My Childhood Friend's Uncle Is The Governor Of Bayelsa State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Childhood Friend's Uncle Is The Governor Of Bayelsa State (373 Views)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online / Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Childhood Friend's Uncle Is The Governor Of Bayelsa State by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
I lost contact with her over 13 years ago. Yesterday I met her on the road. She was suprised and excited.

She collected my number and flashed me there on the spot.

She's coming to my place tomorow. Any words??

written for a friend
Re: My Childhood Friend's Uncle Is The Governor Of Bayelsa State by MickzyDonald: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Just bang the hell outta her,she deserves it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Childhood Friend's Uncle Is The Governor Of Bayelsa State by nairalander2020(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sure winning
Re: My Childhood Friend's Uncle Is The Governor Of Bayelsa State by stupidmod2: 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
u need a relationship with her u go gain more.
treat her nice reminiece back in d days peace.

no try bang oh

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Sex And Enjoy Your Relationship Till Marriage. Sex Is Sweet... / Kiddwaya Becomes An Ambassador To An International Clothing Brand / Share Your Experience Of Love Triangle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.