Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy (2958 Views)

All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing / The Future Is Truly Female..what A Shame(pics) / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy by Mikester: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
Johnwick64:
dis image is a lie Jo.. virginity has nothing to do with higher income or not... would a virgin shoe cobbler earn Dan a non virgin oil worker...are some of these celebrities or billionaires virgins

That image was gotten from a psychology app with real researched psychology facts all round the world
The researchers weren't even religious.

The bolded is a display of poor reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy by glad7: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Be proud of your state just as I am a virgin holding my head high.
Re: Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
I'm glad many of the males appreciate male virginty.

@op
Keeping yourself that way will save you from a lot.
Don't ask me the lots oo cause,I can give 101 reasons why you should keep the treasure.
Re: Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy by jmoore(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
Randy100:
can you prove the existence of virginity in female? The answer is yes. Can you also prove the existence of virginity in male? The answer is equally no.
Asking for proof is a different topic. The point remains a virgin is one that has never had sex, be it man or woman.

Your proof has loopholes. You seem not to have come across the word Hymenoplasty.
Re: Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy by Randy100: 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
jmoore:

Asking for proof is a different topic. The point remains a virgin is one that has never had sex, be it man or woman.

Your proof has loopholes. You seem not to have come across the word Hymenoplasty.
You have decided to be mumbling on my point.

Firstly, in my first post, I said that women are designed to be virgin and not men and this is due to anatomical differences. This is just the f....cking truth. Deal with it.

Secondly, I was talking about proof, and you know their is no proof for male virginity. In my opinion, every male is a virgin.

Lastly, I have heard of hymenoplasty, and the failure rate is high with exorbitant price of 1 million, the question is how many girls are ready to undergo such surgery. Please talk something practical

Gracias
Re: Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy by jmoore(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Randy100:

Firstly, in my first post, I said that women are designed to be virgin and not men and this is due to anatomical differences. This is just the f....cking truth. Deal with it.

Secondly, I was talking about proof, and you know their is no proof for male virginity. In my opinion, every male is a virgin.

Lastly, I have heard of hymenoplasty, and the failure rate is high with exorbitant price of 1 million, the question is how many girls are ready to undergo such surgery. Please talk something practical

Gracias

Everyone was born a virgin.

No experience of sex = Virgin

This is simple use of English.
Re: Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Mikester:
No bros it isn't. In fact it's credible. I'm 21 and also a virgin.

Besides...
Chop knuckle.

1 Like

Re: Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy by KingWarri: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I'm proud of you if you're not proud of yourself. Just be like that. Toto get wahala
But na dat same Toto u no want comot ur prick from...

Re: Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy by KingWarri: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
Chii59:

Chop knuckle.
See dis one way dey find bf.... Ur Toto go scratch...

Re: Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy by KingWarri: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Randy100:

Firstly, in my first post, I said that women are designed to be virgin and not men and this is due to anatomical differences. This is just the f....cking truth.

Nobody is designed to be a virgin until you have no genitals and sexual feelings then I will know you are born a virgin...

Re: Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy by KingWarri: 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
StacyO:
I'm glad many of the males appreciate male virginty.

@op
Keeping yourself that way will save you from a lot.
Don't ask me the lots oo cause,I can give 101 reasons why you should keep the treasure.
No treasure in there.... Those are the words used to decieve others while you are enjoying the real deal....

Toto sweet...
Re: Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy by Maclink288: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Then you are no longer a virgin. Spoilt child grin
I am oh... I haven't penetrated yet.
Re: Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
KingWarri:

No treasure in there.... Those are the words used to decieve others while you are enjoying the real deal....

Toto sweet...

It is I think.

Until you completely deactivate from humanity,I guess that's when you'll understand the full reason why people contract diabetes.
Re: Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:26am On Feb 03, 2021
Mikester:
No bros it isn't. In fact it's credible. I'm 21 and also a virgin.

Besides...
So you know if you don masturbate you ain't no virgin. Leave this pep talk for Jack Ma
Re: Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy by Mikester: 1:32am On Feb 03, 2021
Zeeknow3245:

So you know if you don masturbate you ain't no virgin. Leave this pep talk for Jack Ma

[img]https://media./images/3f1419c67e19d6a0bde1d32f60abd39a/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy by KingWarri: 7:49am On Feb 03, 2021
StacyO:

It is I think.

Until you completely deactivate from humanity,I guess that's when you'll understand the full reason why people contract diabetes.
Puff!
Tell me another story please... Sex and diabetes? Really?
Re: Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 03, 2021
If you masturbate you are gay and not a virgin
Re: Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy by Emmanueladegoke(m): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2021
Lalasticlala mynd 44 front page material

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Weird Thing You Ever Did In Class In secondary Your School Days / Angel Flashed Her Hairy P*ssy On TV See What Her Mother Said On Instagram / I Think We Should Start Flogging Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.