Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

I Think We Should Start Flogging Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think We Should Start Flogging Women (2981 Views)

RANT: She Said Don't You Think We Should Just Be Friend? / Some Girls Think We Are Fools / University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by Worriedguy6699: 8:18am On Oct 12, 2022
(Female opinion are not welcomed in this thread)

As the saying goes, spare the rod, spoil the child. Since women are perpetual children, I think it’s time to start correcting them the way our ancestors did.

I think the rise in unfaithful women these days is because society has castrated men and stripped them of their masculinity.

Even women want to be corrected with strength and dominance.

Please do not spare your woman if you catch her or are suspicious of her. Flog her very well on her bumbum (with love of course).

She might not talk to you for a while, but when she comes off it, she will forever fear and respect you. She will not love you because women are not capable of that kind of love you see on TV (it’s all formulated by Hollywood).

Even the Bible tells women to respect their husband not love them (the Bible knows women are not capable of love)

Do this and She will forever respect and adore you.

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by fman(m): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2022
Just like your moniker says
worriedguy.
If I may ask, are u fighting depression or inferiority complex?

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:29am On Oct 12, 2022
I see feminist on power bikes racing to this thread at 360Km/hr. Op run for your life. Candidlady is holding a clob, Rosrozz a machete, Bratislava an axe. Runnnnnnnnnnn

This I have seen

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by Worriedguy6699: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2022
fman:
Just like your moniker says
worriedguy.
If I may ask, are u fighting depression or inferiority complex?

Don’t break the prick of these females with you simping bro

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by fman(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2022
Worriedguy6699:

Don’t break the prick of these females with you simping bro
I can never be a simp

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by fman(m): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2022
LalastiklaIa:
I see feminist on power bikes racing to this thread at 360Km/hr. Op run for your life. Candidlady is holding a clob, Ro.srozz a machete, Brati.slava an axe. Runnnnnnnnnnn

This I have seen
candidlady is just a wannabe!!
She still dey akara level.
And be forming woke feminist

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by Timmy9999: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2022
Worriedguy6699:

As the saying goes, spare the rod, spoil the child. Since women are perpetual children, I think it’s time to start correcting them the way our ancestors did.

I think the rise in unfaithful women these days is because society has castrated men and stripped them of their masculinity.

Please do not spare your woman if you catch her or are suspicious of her. Flog her very well on her bumbum (with love of course).

She might not talk to you for a while, but when she comes off it, she will forever fear and respect you. She will not love you because women are not capable of that kind of love you see on TV (it’s all formulated by Hollywood).

Even the Bible tells women to respect their husband not love them (the Bible knows women are not capable of love)

Do this abs She will forever respect and adore you.
this is hilarious,why will you be beating your woman the last time I checked, domestic violence is still a crime punishable by law, besides doing that you are endangering your life and it's bring misfortune and bad luck for men who do it.

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by Worriedguy6699: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2022
Timmy9999:
this is hilarious,why will you be beating your woman the last time I checked, domestic violence is still a crime punishable by law, besides doing that you are endangering your life and it's bring misfortune and bad luck for men who do it.

How is that domestic violence? You’re not throwing punches, you are tieing her down and flogging her bumbum.

Abi when we flog children, why is it not domestic violence? Your girlfriend is a child, the mistake with modern men is treating women like some kind of adult.

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by Candidlady: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2022
fman:
candidlady is just a wannabe!!
She still dey akara level.
And be forming woke feminist

Icant be living rent free in your mind, body and soul.. undecided

Ihate freebies. ... Tell me how much my bill is undecided

...Hope you happy now.. you got my attention. .. mutula

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by Timmy9999: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2022
Worriedguy6699:

How is that domestic violence? You’re not throwing punches, you are tieing her down and flogging her bumbum.

Abi when we flog children, why is it not domestic violence? Your girlfriend is a child, the mistake with modern men is treating women like some kind of adult.
that's is the responsibility of the father not husband now,if any goes wrong in the process that person will have himself to blame besides woman are not slaves

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by omaira: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2022
Worriedguy6699:

Beat her, hurt her, then you go know say she has a family that likes her the way she was and this family will come after you, bro you might not survive it oooooo.. worse cases happen when village people put hand and she kpuff for ur hand. You definitely ain’t surviving it bro.

It’s not your fault that she’s a hoe, the parents failed in raising her uprightly and with the fear of God.

So let the hoe be bro.

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by advanceDNA: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2022
Worriedguy6699:

No go enter trouble oooo...u no go like make person beat your own daughter or sister ..there are other ways to treat a woman fvckup

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by Worriedguy6699: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2022
Timmy9999:
that's is the responsibility of the father not husband now,if any goes wrong in the process that person will have himself to blame besides woman are not slaves

But you can’t kill someone from flogging. If not many of us would have died in secondary school. I know say we chop cane to pieces.

Also, a father and a boifriend are two different things. It’s different when the discipline is coming from the partner than when it comes from the father.

Because this is someone that you have fvcked or made love to and you’re not flogging her.

She will never leave you bros
Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by Starzo: 8:50am On Oct 12, 2022
Which Kain mumu things una just dey post this morning?

Na ur mama them go first beat

I'm all for scrutinizing any allegation they make against men until a tangible truth is discovered.

But which one be 'beat women' again as if say na your pikin?

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by fman(m): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2022
Candidlady:

...Hope you happy now.. you got my attention. .. mutula
Dan banza!!
Why should I be happy over ya mention?
You get money?
Abi u get positive impact on my life and the society at Large?
Like I said previously
U still dey akara level
A mediocre wannabe forming woke.
Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2022
Worriedguy6699:

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by Worriedguy6699: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

.there are other ways to treat a woman fvckup

Like how? Leaving her? Thats not a solution but admitting defeat.

You obviously took care of her as a man, she betrayed you, and then you left. That’s defeat.

A lot of men are defeated. That’s why you see them come online to vent their anger, instead of them to release it on the offender (with love of course)

There are too many defeated men in our world today. And too many victorious women, it’s why there so proud and so confident. Because they know highest the man will just leave and she’s free to fvck and suck.

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 12, 2022
Worriedguy6699:

beating or flogggging? ..bro beating is iligal & a seriooos crime & u will get criminals records./...... Floggin is acceptable & more forgivable by law(TRUE STORY SIR) angry
Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by Worriedguy6699: 8:53am On Oct 12, 2022
omaira:

Beat her, hurt her, then you go know say she has a family that likes her the way she was and this family will come after you, bro you might not survive it oooooo.. worse cases happen when village people put hand and she kpuff for ur hand. You definitely ain’t surviving it bro.

It’s not your fault that she’s a hoe, the parents failed in raising her uprightly and with the fear of God.

So let the hoe be bro.

If you beat her with love, she will not tell a soul. Especially if you’re the type that pamper her, she will not let harm come to you.

Remember, the flogging must be done in a place where it’s not visible to an outsider (the bumbum)

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by Candidlady: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2022
fman:

Dan banza!!
Why should I be happy over ya mention?
You get money?
Abi u get positive impact on my life and the society at Large?
Like I said previously
U still dey akara level
A mediocre wannabe forming woke.

Kai...

lallai wanna yaro yana shanwahala

have a lovely Wednesday yaro

you won't use me to kill boredom and joblessness

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by Worriedguy6699: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

beating or flogggging? ..bro beating is iligal & a seriooos crime & u will get criminals records./...... Floggin is acceptable & more forgivable by law(TRUE STORY SIR) angry

Flogging bro. And also it should be done in an area where the marks can’t be seen. Let me update topic

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by advanceDNA: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2022
Worriedguy6699:

Like how? Leaving her? Thats not a solution but admitting defeat.

You obviously took care of her as a man, she betrayed you, and then you left. That’s defeat.

A lot of men are defeated. That’s why you see them come online to vent their anger, instead of them to release it on the offender (with love of course)

There are too many defeated men in our world today. And too many victorious women, it’s why there so proud and so confident. Because they know highest the man will just leave and she’s free to fvck and suck.

Oh u are even talking about cheating..?? U cant force a woman not to rub herself in the mud.... If a woman wants to be a hoe let her go and and be a hoe.....why will i keep a hoe in my house, be beating her and still be feeding her with my money.... use my fuel watch zee world.... make she go meat those wey dey off her pant.....

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by Moh247: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2022

Oga if she misbehave just get another woman or side chick ... Beating her would make her win you anywhere anytime

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by Savedday: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2022
If you like, kill a 9ja girl and wake her up again, she will never stop jumping from one d!ck to another. Don't waste ur time & energy, runs girl work is in their blood......all of them.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by fman(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Kai...

You get mind dey call me yaro?
E b like say that awara wey u dey hawk for madalla dey high u
Abi?
Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by Candidlady: 9:05am On Oct 12, 2022
Moh247:

Oga if she misbehave just get another woman or side chick ... Beating her would make her win you anywhere anytime

And if the ANOTHER WOMAN or SIDE CHICK misbehaves undecided

Then get another WOMAN or SIDE CHICK ko undecided

And then you wonder why women dey last for earth pass men lipsrsealed

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2022
Worriedguy6699:

Flogging bro. And also it should be done in an area where the marks can’t be seen. Let me update topic

True. they should start with that Siofra & make am good example. angry
Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by jeromestarks: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2022
Op, you need rehabilitation. And I am not joking.
Get help!

Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by Moh247: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2022
Candidlady:

And if the ANOTHER WOMAN or SIDE CHICK misbehaves undecided

Then get another WOMAN or SIDE CHICK ko undecided

And then you wonder why women dey last for earth pass men lipsrsealed

Gaskiya

King Solomon, the wisest man who ever lived on said... If one woman stresses you, get two more,
Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by Worriedguy6699: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2022
Savedday:
If you like, kill a 9ja girl and wake her up again, she will never stop jumping from one d!ck to another. Don't waste ur time & energy, runs girl work is in their blood......all of them.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

So what are we going to do now? Just give up on women? We have to save them. Obviously they want to be saved but can’t say it.

This thing is too much. There has to be a solution. A final solution
Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by fman(m): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Kai...

kwaya girl check my signature!!
Re: I Think We Should Start Flogging Women by Worriedguy6699: 9:19am On Oct 12, 2022
Moh247:

Did you notice the lady that replied to this your post? Did you see what she said? She condemned you getting another woman. Because you will keep walking away because they’re all the same. They want to be corrected (with love)

There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching / Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now / I Need An Older Lady To Date.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49