Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,213 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) (46769 Views)

Lagos Police Shoot Woman In The Stomach Over ₦100 Bribe, Beat Her Husband (Pics) / 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) / British Lady Blackmailed By Nigerian Scammer Confesses To Her Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by officialwdhtv: 5:17pm On Jan 16
Viral video of lady who poisoned herself and her 2 kids after a fight with her husband shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py22oRh2vNE

Zimbabwean woman k!lls her two children and herself after fight with husband.

Amina, 31, fed her two kids, a son aged 10 and a daughter aged 5, yoghurt laced with rat po*son, and she also took the po*soned yoghurt.

Their bodies were found in their rented room.

Amina wrote two notes, one to her husband, in which she told him that he is responsible for her d£ath and the children's.

The second note was to her family where she apologised for her actions but said she is tired of life and the fights with her husband.

"I love you all," was her last post on her WhatsApp status.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by money121(m): 5:18pm On Jan 16
Imagine

Say no to suicide cry cry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by immortalcrown(m): 5:19pm On Jan 16
End-time madness. May God grant the innocent kids a permanent rest. Meanwhile, the woman might have been mentally challenged but was not diagnosed and treated. It is a pity.

I keep telling people that no gender is naturally more loving than the other. It is the society that tries to redefine nature. There are kind people and there are heartless ones in every gender. But men's misconducts are taken more serious. Look at what a woman did to her own children. Yet, it is said that there is nothing like mother's love. Maybe what she did here is part of the mother's love.

My aim is not to condemn any gender in favour of another. I just want people to understand that we are all humans. Let's say no to double standards. No gender is perfect. No gender is naturally better than the other. Judge or condemn bad people but don't condemn an entire gender.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Malroux: 5:21pm On Jan 16
Nothing surprises me about women again.

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Bluntguy: 5:52pm On Jan 16
Seems women commit suicide and murder more than men these days. Make I no just talk wetin dey my mind finish.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by okrikaboi: 5:56pm On Jan 16
What if the husband poisoned them?

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Treasure17(m): 6:10pm On Jan 16
Women don't know what they are capable of doing untill they find themselves doing it. Sad one.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by KingEarnest(m): 6:23pm On Jan 16
Why didn't she poison only herself?

She had to take these innocent kids with her; That's wickedness.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Psady(m): 6:51pm On Jan 16
That was how one here (a pregnant lady) drank sniper because her lover denied impregnating her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Mandela27: 7:25pm On Jan 16
Sad
No matter the issue, brethrens please suicice is never an option,every trouble will pass,just like others in the past,no matter the trouble,storm,challenge or whatever u call it,suicide is never an option please

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by MumEmdy(f): 7:29pm On Jan 16
See me crying and shouting why why see innocent beautiful kids why involving them your fight??

Parents should start teaching their children the stigma and dangers of commiting suicide cause this is becoming too much for crying out loud.

Amina God will require the blood of this innocent kids from your hand, I truly don't want to know what transpired blw you and your husband. Rest in peace to these innocent beautiful kids cry cry

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by WantsandMore: 7:33pm On Jan 16
Bluntguy:
Seems women commit suicide and murder more than men these days. Make I no just talk wetin dey my mind finish.
bluntguy...bluntly do the blunt thing grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by davillian(m): 7:36pm On Jan 16
Giving birth to children doesn't really make you a mother......

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by YorubaLord: 8:07pm On Jan 16
Dis one na rubbish!

Make the guy first do the DNA for those innocent kids to be really sure they're his.

She probably did it cuz she knew the kids weren't the guys' anyways. angry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Teenwolf(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16
what i don't now understand is will the kids go to heaven or hell
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Mercury12(m): 8:54pm On Jan 16
Mad woman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Palazee(m): 9:08pm On Jan 16
Ofcourse, the emotional gender strikes again

Unless the husband is impotent, this is one of the stupidiest thing i have ever seen somebody done and why including innocent kids in her madness

4 Likes

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 9:21pm On Jan 16
Teenwolf:
what i don't now understand is will the kids go to heaven or hell
See question the kids will go to heavenhell , hope you are ok now grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by dawnomike(m): 9:31pm On Jan 16
Never ever marry a stupid man or a foolish wife!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:41pm On Jan 16
Amina wetin you gain. Slay mama habit..
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Anguldi(m): 9:47pm On Jan 16
Fear womentongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Pokegod: 10:21pm On Jan 16
Too bad
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by CheedyJ(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16
Children wey some people dey find for years naim one person just kill like mosquitoes, na wa

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by obinna58(m): 10:39pm On Jan 16
Modified
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by tuzle(m): 10:50pm On Jan 16
Omo this is crazy. I would like to know how they came to the conclusion that she was the one that poisoned herself and her children. Can anyone point me to the full story.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Stargangz: 10:57pm On Jan 16
To me, the husband is the first suspect

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by JovialJune(f): 10:58pm On Jan 16
How did they know she was the one that poisoned herself and the kids? Cctv camera abi wetin? They must surely say anything to paint women bad, see them above already generalising and saying women are bad

The dead cannot defend themselves so how convenient it is to put the blame on the dead woman.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by crisubanijunior(m): 11:00pm On Jan 16
My thoughts exactly
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by ednut1(m): 11:08pm On Jan 16
RIP She should be sent to any evil forest for burial

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Inspirer1: 12:29am On Jan 17
MumEmdy:
See me crying and shouting why why see innocent beautiful kids why involving them your fight??

Parents should start teaching their children the stigma and dangers of commiting suicide cause this is becoming too much for crying out loud.

Amina God will require the blood of this innocent kids from your hand, I truly don't want to know what transpired blw you and your husband. Rest in peace to these innocent beautiful kids cry cry
So sad she poisoned the children too, there's no justification for that, . .

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by 2aces(m): 12:33am On Jan 17
Amina get winch
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by UptownVibes(m): 1:13am On Jan 17
Something fishy going on.. Why will she want to kill the kids? Make them ask the man questions. Abi the guy been discovered he is not the father, so the woman just decided to clear the evidences while she is going off the pitch?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) / Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) / Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.