Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit (3570 Views)

Should I Visit Him? / Reverend Sister Quits Devotion As She Ties The Knot With A Policeman / Lady Encourage All Single Moms, As She Ties The Knot After 12yrs Of Becoming One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit by PapaGee3(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2023

I have observed that whenever I visit my girlfriend her flat mate will tie just towel when going from the bedroom to the kitchen to boil water.

She does this when I'm sitting in the living room.

What does this mean?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit by SUPERPACK: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
We sincerely apologize to the general public for this very act of nuisance. The poster is one of our psychiatric patients who escaped last night. We urge the public to go about with your various businesses as everything is under control.
Thanks for your understanding

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit by chatinent: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
Have you ever thought whether your timing may be coinciding with when she timed herself to bathe?

6 Likes

Re: She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit by stacyadams: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
PapaGee3:

I have observed that whenever I visit my girlfriend her flat mate will tie just towel when going from the bedroom to the kitchen to boil water.

What does this mean?

Untie the towel and grab her by the poosie

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit by VOsimhen144(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
SUPERPACK:
We sincerely apologize to the general public for this very act of nuisance. The poster is one of our psychiatric patients who escaped last night. We urge the public to go about with your various businesses as everything is under control.
apologies accepted

2 Likes

Re: She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit by talented321: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
And do you want go and live in her flat.?

1 Like

Re: She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit by Atolu01: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rapist.

1 Like

Re: She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit by micfred(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
GUY TAKE AM EASY NA
THHOUGH SOME PEOPLE CAN BE SO ANNOYING
Re: She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit by Jaika(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
PapaGee3:

What does this mean?

Next time she does it, just say "oops careful. Your towel is falling" then grin at her. She'll give you green light.

2 Likes

Re: She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit by Westerhoffe(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
SUPERPACK:

Thought as much… how can someone post something like this online…
You had better get a hold of him.

4 Likes

Re: She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit by logicalhumour: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
The next time she does that, just quietly do as if you're not seeing her. When she enters the kitchen, get up and walk into the kitchen. Stand right behind her and yank the towel she ties on her breasts. She'll try to hold it back, immediately, yank the one she ties on her waist down.

Push her against the wall while using your left hand to close her mouth. Use your right hand to mix her vag like concree, and remove your left hand from her mouth and give her a deep French kiss while pressing her breasts with your chest. Feel it.

Without warning, chuk you penis in her vagîna and shart humping like a mad dog with your lips still on hers. Her vagîna will be wetter and warmer than normal as her whole body shakes in ecstacy. Your girlfriend will walk in at that point, but it will be too late to have the willpower to pull out. Keep humping as your girlfriend screams in shock. This should turn you on even more...so much more that you won't be able to hold back the flood of sperms gathering in your balls. Release it ALL inside her RAW. Then pull out and pack your things and leave.

Although it's goodbye to your girlfriend, it will be worth it.

P.S
Shebi this is what you wanted us to say to you, idiôt. Lol

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit by Nonexisting: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
She is trying to sell a service so if you need the service, buy and if you don't need it, mind your business.

5 Likes

Re: She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit by Starboytwo(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ask her if it’s a new style or something

Why only towel every time.

1 Like

Re: She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit by VinnyBaba: 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
Lolss, OP.

She needs Bulala! cool

Dat's all. smiley

1 Like

Re: She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit by Mikel99(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
How does she know that you are coming for her to tie a towel?
I am suspicious of your girlfriend. She could be trying to test your loyalty.
However, inform her about it and she should call her friend to order.
Re: She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit by MICVOCT(m): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Jaika:

Next time she does it, just say "oops careful. Your towel is falling" then grin at her. She'll give you green light.

<clear throat>
Sneezing.....
grin
50:50 chances....

Green Light or better still....red slap...
Re: She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit by MICVOCT(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
logicalhumour:
The next time she does that, just quietly do as if you're not seeing her. When she enters the kitchen, get up and walk into the kitchen. Stand right behind her and yank the towel she ties on her breasts. She'll try to hold it back, immediately, yank the one she ties on her waist down.

Push her against the wall while using your left hand to close her mouth. Use your right hand to mix her vag like concree, and remove your left hand from her mouth and give her a deep French kiss while pressing her breasts with your chest. Feel it.

Without warning, chuk you penis in her vagîna and shart humping like a mad dog with your lips still on hers. Her vagîna will be wetter and warmer than normal as her whole body shakes in ecstacy. Your girlfriend will walk in at that point, but it will be too late to have the willpower to pull out. Keep humping as your girlfriend screams in shock. This should turn you on even more...so much more that you won't be able to hold back the flood of sperms gathering in your balls. Release it ALL inside her RAW. Then pull out and pack your things and leave.

Although it's goodbye to your girlfriend, it will be worth it.

P.S
Shebi this is what you wanted us to say to you, idiôt. Lol

Lol.
I appreciate your sense of humor. You've just teach a novice.
Bad guy. grin
Re: She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit by kelspinall(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
wahala
Re: She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit by Mantilla(m): 1:10am On Jul 28, 2023
PapaGee3:

What does this mean?

Well it's simple.

Toast her smash and pass
Re: She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit by Fiscus105(m): 1:12am On Jul 28, 2023
PapaGee3:

What does this mean?

Is that you cheap?
Must u dig everyhole that comes your way?
Will you be able to maintain Marriage in future?
Won't you die as a lonely single father at twilight of ur life?

1 Like

Re: She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit by Babssoo(m): 1:37am On Jul 28, 2023
grin grin grin
SUPERPACK:
Re: She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit by ComputerOperato: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
SUPERPACK:
I thought as much.
No sane individual will wake up and type this thing.
Please ensure he does not come out again.
This one's case is beyond "be careful".

(1) (Reply)

Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me / What Men Love To Talk About With Girls / Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.