Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166639 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 12:06am On Jun 08, 2013
ogugua88:

You were banned for abusive language and tribal sentiments. You know better than to return with an alternate ID.

Uhmm someone said it and i came to also agree with them

why should i get banned for agreeing with what some people said

and what the heck happened to warning or hidding that post

besides there were lost of insults flying around as well so why me

smh (well )
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 08, 2013
Yes, you weren't the only one throwing abuses. That's why they've joined you in Davy Jones' locker.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 08, 2013
ogugua88: Yes, you weren't the only one throwing abuses. That's why they've joined you in Davy Jones' locker.

That's like, what 2106? grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 192: 2:46am On Jun 08, 2013
joeydozzy:

That's like, what 2106? grin grin

Them fence ur eye?

When them dey warn una for excess garr iiiiii, una go dey give una self hope say wen una don put 10 naira cowbell and 5 naira sugar say na balance diet una dey eat

why you come dey quote her reply undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 08, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...is yor name MOD? undecided
im only trying to help u deal wit the issue. Wch thread is this?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Shakslayer: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2013
Hello Mods, I posted a thread yesterday titled 'When friends have to say goodbye'. I got an antibot spam ban for 24 hours. Why was this? Again, now my ban has expired, what happened to my thread? I need answers please. Many thanks in advance.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2013
I'm sorry about that. I wish you had sent me a PM to complain.

The thread is visible now.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Shakslayer: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2013
Many thanks for ur speedy response. Much appreciated. But still, why was I banned for 24 hours? No foul language, no violation of the laws in any form.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2013
Shakslayer: Many thanks for ur speedy response. Much appreciated. But still, why was I banned for 24 hours? No foul language, no violation of the laws in any form.
That's the spambot.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
I hid the comments because they weren't complaints.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
I don't know the element that is hiding my post. Who is tailing my moniker among you partial regulators? For all I know, jaybee is so preoccupied to witch hunt!

Now several monikers e.g like idowuogbo spam the forum and abuse people at will, use irregular languages and has not made any useful contributions yet she get pardoned, chided, patted and encouraged without her posts been hidden( I can supply a million link to buttress my complaints) selective justice is myopic!
Please Mod, employ impartiality in administering justice biko

Finally, why can't I change pictures on my profile or is my moniker also been sabotaged?

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^Stop sulking

Grow up! Jeez!
It is not sulking I read your post. Go to my posts, the mods had virtually deleted everything.
FYI, this is the complaints thread!
Improve on your content rather than spewing thrash!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by n0m0705(m): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2013
Mods I don't who hide my comment earlier this morning or why, I don't think it was insultive neither does it violates any of the rules. So I demand an explanation.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by DOULUVME: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2013
sexkilz i demand 2 knw y my oda moniker was banned til 2050. A hole 37yrs WTf angry I got banned for just viewing a thread. angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Andyblaze: 10:26am On Jun 13, 2013
sexkillz: I'm sorry about that. I wish you had sent me a PM to complain.

The thread is visible now.

how can i post a link here with just a sort of CLICK HERE tag rather than posting the whole link...like for a music file u can post [b]download here [/b]rather than posting the link. please endeavour to reply.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
ogugua88: I hid the comments because they weren't complaints.

Idowuogbo: ^Stop sulking

Grow up! Jeez!

And this is right?

LastApostle: I don't know the element that is hiding my post. Who is tailing my moniker among you partial regulators? For all I know, jaybee is so preoccupied to witch hunt!

Now several monikers e.g like idowuogbo spam the forum and abuse people at will, use irregular languages and has not made any useful contributions yet she get pardoned, chided, patted and encouraged without her posts been hidden( I can supply a million link to buttress my complaints) selective justice is myopic!
Please Mod, employ impartiality in administering justice biko

Finally, why can't I change pictures on my profile or is my moniker also been sabotaged?

This is exactly what this guy is talking about and it is indeed everything wrong with Nigerians that makes me sick. And if I could remember correctly you protested against the stuupid fuel subsidy right?"corruption" Now this one of the reasons I call you a bloody hypocrite Ogugua and that's exact wtf you are.

Certain folks ignores the rules and its cool. BS. Whatever happened to keeping it 100 smh

Now don't hide this because it is a complaint.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2013
...MOD...when can i be promoted to MOD?? ....I been comin t0 Nairaland since 2001...even before Sexxxskillz...pls let me no...cheers!!! angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kponkedenge(m): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2013
I wan to say 10ku 2 sexkid 4 bannin me. U ban me for many mont bot God saw me true. 10ku very much. I will now resume postin on dis section.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
REALITY101:

And this is right?

This is exactly what this guy is talking about and it is indeed everything wrong with Nigerians that makes me sick. And if I could remember correctly you protested against the stuupid fuel subsidy right?"corruption" Now this one of the reasons I call you a bloody hypocrite Ogugua and that's exact wtf you are.

Certain folks ignores the rules and its cool. BS. Whatever happened to keeping it 100 smh

Now don't hide this because it is a complaint.

I hope you realize that there are two other mods in both of the sections I moderate. I do not know what LastApostle is referring to as I don't pardon or chide anyone, and time constraints haven't allowed me to investigate. If you know what he's talking about, then show me the thread rather than call me names. If you don't, then kindly stay out of this certain issue and use the report button like you did before. Thank you.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
[quote author=]^Stop sulking

Grow up! Jeez![/quote]

Ma'am what else do you want me to explain? You got all the other post hidden cuz they weren't complaint right? At least you admitted doing that. So, what bout the one by you guys homie idowuogbo? Is it a complaint?

I've been seeing shitts like that a lot on this section but that ain't right. I was thought as a kid to never take a sides and always tell friends/people the truth no matter how much it hurt. Yo those thing ain't nothing out here but I just hate when folks treat a certain people differently.

As for name calling, oh well "do the opposite" sister. You're still ma friend but I've just gotta tell ya.

ogugua88:

I hope you realize that there are two other mods in both of the sections I moderate. I do not know what LastApostle is referring to as I don't pardon or chide anyone, and time constraints haven't allowed me to investigate. If you know what he's talking about, then show me the thread rather than call me names. If you don't, then kindly stay out of this certain issue and use the report button like you did before. Thank you.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
REALITY101: Ma'am what else do you want me to explain? You got all the other post hidden cuz they weren't complaint right? At least you admitted doing that. So, what bout the one by you guys homie idowuogbo? Is it a complaint?

I've been seeing shitts like that a lot on this section but that ain't right. I was thought as a kid to never take a sides and always tell friends/people the truth no matter how much it hurt. Yo those thing ain't nothing out here but I just hate when folks treat a certain people differently.

As for name calling, oh well "do the opposite" sister. You're still ma friend but I've just gotta tell ya.

I don't have any homies. I just saw the post and hid it. Anything else?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
ogugua88:

I don't have any homies. I just saw the post and hid it. Anything else?

cheesy well that's it for now Ma'am. Late than never they say. But, I will be watching just like Santa..

Gracias
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
REALITY101: cheesy well that's it for now Ma'am. Late than never they say. But, I will be watching just like Santa..

Gracias

Please do. I resumed school on Monday so I haven't had time to watch una like a hawk. If you use the report button, I'll see it straight away if my phone's nearby. Thank you. smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
REALITY101:

Ma'am what else do you want me to explain? You got all the other post hidden cuz they weren't complaint right? At least you admitted doing that. [b]So, what bout the one by you guys homie idowuogbo? [/b]Is it a complaint?

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
ogugua88:

Please do. I resumed school on Monday so I haven't had time to watch una like a hawk. If you use the report button, I'll see it straight away if my phone's nearby. Thank you. smiley

$500 per hr

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (145)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.