Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166140 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Newkidoo(m): 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
jay bee:
I believe i sent you an email to notify you that the thread has been recommended for home page coverage.

It's up to the admin and super mod to decide which thread gets home page coverage from the recommended list
Thanks...
help me beg our oga at the top... it is not easy posting many pics like that.. but thanks man.. u really seem cool.. Dats cool..
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
bheegsam: www.nairaland.com/1527856/crazy-things-youve-ever-done

The Above Topic: 'CRAZY THINGS YOU'VE EVER DONE ''UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF LOVE'' deserves frontpage attention.

Thanks
Mr. Jaybee, I hope you are giving my request due consideration at your end.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
bheegsam: Mr. Jaybee, I hope you are giving my request due consideration at your end.
Your topic is a redundant one Sir. I only recommend unique topics for home page coverage
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork: 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
..sup JB......don't u think my new Motivating thread:.....Smile..2014....ought to make front page? undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Snoggy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1575254/smile-2014 Mod, this thread needs to make frontpage. Darn touching!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Advanc: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2014
Completely hurt, and I don't want to do anything I'll regret, what do u do to a man u had stood by, given yourself 100% to, shown unwavering committment, cover him up so he won't be shamed, being there done that but in d end, whn I had a devastasted need, was about to be thrown out needed help and what I got in return was, unreturned phone calls, excuses and final turn down
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Newkidoo(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2014
Advanc: Completely hurt, and I don't want to do anything I'll regret, what do u do to a man u had stood by, given yourself 100% to, shown unwavering committment, cover him up so he won't be shamed, being there done that but in d end, whn I had a devastasted need, was about to be thrown out needed help and what I got in return was, unreturned phone calls, excuses and final turn down
Why not make a topic about this and allow ppl advice you there! this is a complaint thread for nairalander problems in naira land not the outside world!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by xynerise: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2014
@Jaybee. I am finding it difficult replying your mail
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by GentleMimi: 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
-Mr Cork-:
..sup JB......don't u think my new Motivating thread:.....Smile..2014....ought to make front page? undecided
No! lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by adeoladrg(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
Plss do me a favour. Close this silly thread.

www.nairaland.com/1577012/enjoy-it-what
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by GentleMimi: 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
^^^
whistle blower.....
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by adeoladrg(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
^^^ Pained/??
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by GentleMimi: 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
^^^
Nah,it was u obviously who was pained....running to the mods cos the heat was up.Lol! Stop spoiling the fun,kiddo.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
This issue is suggested for Frontpage pls...#interesting
www.nairaland.com/1578056/joint-account-spouse
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
Anuoluwap: This issue is suggested for Frontpage pls...#interesting
www.nairaland.com/1578056/joint-account-spouse
It's a redundant topic Sir
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by vislabraye(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
Why did the mods hide the picture of sexkillz and Ogugua ? Not only that, they also hid the topic. Abi is it because of the yabis ?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by GentleMimi: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
vislabraye: Why did the mods hide the picture of sexkillz and Ogugua ? Not only that, they also hid the topic. Abi is it because of the yabis ?
See kwenshion....
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 03, 2014
Jaybee please network made me post multiple threads (like three) with the same topic pls help me delete the first two and leave the last one I posted. Thanks
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2014
Why was my thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/1578494/girlfriend-sent-me-whatsapp-what

moved to jokes section? That's a serious romance issue! It is something bothering me that I posted to get the good advices of romance veterans!

Pls mod, look into this!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MaziOmenuko: 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
^^That joke thread got nothing to do with romance: its got jokes written all over it!

You're damn lucky it wasn't deleted!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko: ^^That joke thread got nothing to do with romance: its got jokes written all over it!

You're damn lucky it wasn't deleted!

put a padlock on your running mouth! angry

last time I checked it is Jaybee that's the mod here.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Ellidude(m): 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
Can i say something MOD JAY-BEE? With your permission..
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Can i say something MOD JAY-BEE? With your permission..
Go ahead boss
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Ellidude(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
jay bee:
Go ahead boss
First i must say a big thank you for your front page endorsement..It helped a lot..

Secondly i wanted to make a suggestion concerning topics which would likely make the front pages..
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Newkidoo(m): 9:19am On Jan 04, 2014
Jay bee. I dey warn u oo.. u just moved my thread to family section.. if I catch u ehen...just joking but am still waiting for that post abt Girls feelings in pics to make FP..e don tey na
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MaziOmenuko: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
EyesWideOpen:

put a padlock on your running mouth! angry

last time I checked it is Jaybee that's the mod here.

The last time I checked, this was the Complaint and Suggestion thread! So making a suggestion that you keep your Jokes at the right section isn't out of order.

I'll ignore your insult. Happy new year.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by EyesWideOpen(m): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko:

The last time I checked, this was the Complaint and Suggestion thread! So making a suggestion that you keep your Jokes at the right section isn't out of order.

I'll ignore your insult. Happy new year.

grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mondisweets: https://www.nairaland.com/1579541/women-not-always-problem-relationships
Can you please close this thread for me
Sorry i can't lock a front page thread
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Dhurmynick(m): 8:45am On Jan 07, 2014
Jaybee, congrats on being the first mod to ban me.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Newkidoo(m): 8:51am On Jan 07, 2014
Dhurmynick: Jaybee, congrats on being the first mod to ban me.
Hahahaha!! Don't beat him up oo.. na ur boy o!!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by seydam21(m): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145)

Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.