Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166228 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 23, 2011
Hi Mukina/Jay Bee, I am unable to post the link to the thread where this "mitofag:
When she allows you to nail her from her arse, like Reality does his father" insulted my father because I using cellphone. I got ban countless time in similar issues and this animal has been following me around the following like a bee to honey. The thread is titled "signs that she's interested in you" I ain't going to respond to him but if you don't do what you are suppose to do, you will have a lot works to do and I believe you knw what that is.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 4:45am On Sep 23, 2011
You complaint has been looked into and addressed.

But stop using threat words on moderators. You do not have to use such tone to pass your message across. I might ignore your complaint if you use such tone again.

And what you also posted on the thread is off topic and it is against the rule, post on topic else you will be banned
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 23, 2011
And it is right for moderator to threaten me with ban right?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 5:18am On Sep 23, 2011
Just obey the rules and we are fine.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 23, 2011
Cool but I guess the only problem here. Is you focusing all on one member
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by annitaa: 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2011
Hi moderator I got auto-banned by the antispam bot, What's that? did I do anything wrong? ID is annita19. Sorry I had to open another ID to report the ban. Thanks
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by annita19(f): 2:34am On Sep 24, 2011
Thank you smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Xbox1: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2011
Mukina2@ please save odiaero, spambot at work grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2011
U don show? grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Xbox1: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2011
Mukina2 please unban odiaero, spambot don catch me
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by upendo98(f): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2011
pendo89 too>a hyper spambot at work
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by upendo98(f): 8:36am On Sep 25, 2011
Hi mukina.
Please I hate the name upendo.That is only for complaints.Let me have my pendo back.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 26, 2011
Mukina or Jay Bee please look into this thread Em pictures shouldn't be there https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-766577.0.html#msg9219964

Ya'all got stuff to do on here than banning me unnecessarily angry undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 5stardude: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2011
Please Moderator(s) free REALITY101, 1010101, REALITY102. Thanks  undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jesus3: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2011
spam bot sucks
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2011
Hi! This may probably be my last post on NL as sexkillz! smiley

I saw your message to me! "FINAL WARNING" it read! I'm not daring you as the almighty MOD, but i'm saying as a matter of fact! I'm who i am on here. I may sound however i sound, but i've NEVER replied anyone that hasn't thrown the first stone! if any gives me trouble, i dole out double! That's just me! i dont want to start citing cases of other users attacking posters or anyone they deem their posts as irrelevant or stupefying! Neither do i want to start posting names of posters that bypass the word filter!
Go ahead and Ban sexkillz indefinitely, as i cannot guaratee that i will not reply anyone that insults me first! I'm usually the object! Case in study is the thread on the homepage! All my comments on that thread were scrupulously deleted, while the vile remarks against sexkillz were left! that's fair right?
It was nice being sexkillz though, no need pushing further! You wont have to bother about me further! I hate being in the spot light, but people keep quoting me and insulting me! And of course i'll reply! So just ban sexkillz indefinitely! I mean this in a good way! smiley

p.s I would have replied as private too, but found no link to do so! Maybe the system was designed so as not to question the authorities? Just a random thought though! Cheerz!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork17: 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2011
5stardude:

Please Moderator(s) free REALITY101, 1010101, REALITY102. Thanks  undecided

free  who?    Our great MOD,  please ignore this Bricanic Kombocrakasite.  Cheeers! angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ShyOne(f): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2011
Mukina and Jay Bee

Excuse me - I need your assistance.

I am trying to share with the forum a very funny message and it is not posting.

Though I can see it very clearly - the forum cannot see it.

May you help me please?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-771485.0.html
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2011
Shy-One:

Mukina and Jay Bee

May you help me please?

lwkmd. u are very funny shy one.
let me see if i can help. it is an attachment? was it save at its origin as photo format?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ShyOne(f): 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2011
toba

I don't what I am doing

may you help me please?

they are urls - and they are wonderful

in my email they open as jpegs

so they are photos in my inbox -- I don't have to click on them to open them - they are already reading as an image format.

what do I do?

here they are.

[img]http://us.mg5.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f6696288%5fAK5VimIAAXXmToSyQQz6eXj3IFw&pid=2.2&fid=Inbox&inline=1[/img]
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2011
wow seems i like u and moved by ur appeal but now i cant do much cos my battery is flat and may go off soon.

do these.

open the url and then click on the images. once the images open on ur system, copy the address of the page where those pictures are and insert it inbetween [imgg][/imggg] on nl and then submit ur post
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2011
once u copy the address, u would click on an icon on top of the second smiley that says insert image. once u do that, the insrt image bar quotes would appear. just paste the link in between the image bar quotes and submit ur post
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ShyOne(f): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2011
I did that and it is not working
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by upendo98(f): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2011
cool kiss
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2011
Spam bot hates that you copy and paste a lot
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2011
Shy-One:

Mukina and Jay Bee

May you help me please?

replied you on the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-771485.0.html#msg9248323
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by baskem(f): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2011
@mukina2
just realized my recent posts just vanish into thin air, is it a system error? or what happened?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by pendo89(f): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2011
^^ grin grin grin sorry but very funny
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by angrybaske(f): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2011
baskem:

@mukina2
just realized my recent posts just vanish into thin air, is it a system error? or what happened?

WHY AM I BANNED BY THE ANTISPAM BOT SINCE YESTERDAY?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 02, 2011
baskem:

@mukina2

angrybaske:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by angrybaske(f): 12:18am On Oct 03, 2011
baskem:

@mukina2

angrybaske:

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by angrybaske(f): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2011
@mukina2
[color=#000099]today marks the 4th day that my username (Baskem) is banned. WHY?[/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (145)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.