Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,174 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166232 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 195(f): 3:39am On Nov 04, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mukina. Please are we allowed to toast MOD's, I tink am in love. Pls advise wink
undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by slimyem: 1:43am On Nov 05, 2011
Mods,i read the most disastrous threads on Nl yesterday started by the silliest nlanders.
You need to start a habit of moving IQ-dropping threads to the jokes section.seriously!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 05, 2011
What a complain
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by slimyem: 1:55am On Nov 05, 2011
and how's it your biz?are u a MOD??
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 05, 2011
Talking to yourself huh?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by baskemms: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2011
baskem_ms:

Mukina
can u enlighten me on the spam thingy!, its no more autospambot, its now spam
THIS NOW CONFIRM MY INTUITION, THAT AM BEING TARGET-BAN!
(baskem)
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2011
send me an email and i will tell u how to resolve ur problems
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2011
Mukina2, for real now, lagcity is starting to annoy me, who ever that user actually is. Don't know how Nairaland operates but  on every other social network people living together use a common wireless network and it don't mean they are all one person. I had earlier explained dis but no response, Mukina2.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by baskemms: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2011
toba:

l hope u remain banned forever. l av told u what to do regarding your matter but u no dey here word embarassed
this is not funny toba
I was trying to post a healthy topic => How A Trip To The Beauty Salon Could Poison You https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=795854.0;num_replies=1
and was ban (baskem) trying to post an informative article for ladies on NL can you imagine, till date my web address (DOTcom) was purposely blocked to ever appear on NL even on my signature.

U can check my previous post to confirm that my posts are insightful and are full gists, unlike many (most especially in Celebrity section that posts ONLY links to their website/blog alone and are not punished).

IT'S TOTALLY UNFAIR!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by baskemms: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2011
to buttress my view on target-banning, I posted the above comment around 7.00 but the post was deleted and I was banned (baskem_ms) b4 it was released now.

Mukina, I really really need to know whats going on, and what my offense is. I understand this is your forum (Seun and co) You can choose to respond or not. But I really need to know!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2011
u talk too much.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by lucy1(f): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2011
new user, how to upload video mods?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2011

new user, how to upload video mods?
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-753943.0.html
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by baskemms: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2011
toba:

u talk too much.
and
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork17: 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2011
MOD. pls can I complain? angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 195(f): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2011
grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2011
Its a freee world
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork17: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2011
ok. MOD. Pls can i complain about a Niaraland chick who cannnot spell? angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

ok. MOD. Pls can i complain about a Niaraland chick who cannnot spell? angry
boyho make ur complaint oooo
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 14, 2011
Mukina my complain is: I have slept with 5 Nlanders, 4 was good in bed and 1 sucks like shit
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 12:41am On Nov 15, 2011
Can i know the last odd one. Whisper it in my ears so no one knows but me
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by coolviv: 12:13am On Nov 16, 2011
My complaint is that the Romance section has turned into a Hate thread section for Nigerian women. Everytime Ɣ☺Ʊ open d section, its naija girls r this&that, they do this &that,etc. Its romance section men, we want discussions on love n relationships AND NOT racial profiling and degradation of a gender with an African race. This is NAIRALAND. Mores d pity, their own men champion this distasteful threads forgetin dat a boy who says his father is a foool must accept himself as d son of a foool. Thank you
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 16, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
Falling on deaf ears. . . You wan spoil business?[/size]
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2011
Mukina can we have this story on the front page to raise awareness for this Nigerian couple who had their kids seized in the UK. They need the support. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-803715.0.html
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by sonety2k(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2011
coolviv:

My complaint is that the Romance section has turned into a Hate thread section for Nigerian women. Everytime Ɣ☺Ʊ open d section, its naija girls r this&that, they do this &that,etc. Its romance section men, we want discussions on love n relationships AND NOT racial profiling and degradation of a gender with an African race. This is NAIRALAND. Mores d pity, their own men champion this distasteful threads forgetin dat a boy who says his father is a foool must accept himself as d son of a foool. Thank you

Pls tell them oooooo
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 195(f): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2011
Mukina kindly unlock my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-804414.0.html

as this is a hot thread that should either make the front pages and within hours made over 7 pages of discussion, kindly unlock it as the peeps throwing insults have since calmed down

cheers
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Cuddler: 12:29am On Nov 19, 2011
:-x
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Cuddlemii: 12:36am On Nov 19, 2011
Please can you lock this thread. Thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-806643.160.html
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork17: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2011
Good Morning MOD. I have no complain! angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 21, 2011
Mod please ban this "Cork" junkie forever. .

Cheers
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Omolola1(f): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2011
NL peepz re so uncaring - make them caring Mod

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (145)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.