Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166627 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Chimezie199(f): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2012
Jaybee unban chimezie198
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Dyt(f): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2012
i v a complain
can i go on?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by flash11(m): 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
i was banned unfairly and when i complained about it the post was hidden, is that against forum too??
Sexskin i aint talking to you, i'm talking to jaybee.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
flash11: i was banned unfairly and when i complained about it the post was hidden, is that against forum too??
Sexskin i aint talking to you, i'm talking to jaybee.
Which one of your handle got banned?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by flash11(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
jay bee:
Which one of your handle got banned?
flashaldrin, yesterday, for no reason!
I didnt derail, didnt insult, nothing!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
flash11:
flashaldrin, yesterday, for no reason!
I didnt derail, didnt insult, nothing!
You got banned for posting off-topic on this thread bro.
Lemme see if i can work a magic
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jackpot(f): 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2012
I have a complaint to complain

my complaint is that. . .Sexkillz I don't trust youuuuuuu. . . sad
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by flash11(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2012
jay bee:
You got banned for posting off-topic on this thread bro.
Lemme see if i can work a magic
wtf off-topic?? angry
can you read the particular post??
I was complaining that sexkillz should ve banned dyt who flawed the rule that he set previously. Aint that a complaint?? How is that off-topic?? angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
jackpot: I have a complaint to complain

my complaint is that. . .Sexkillz I don't trust youuuuuuu. . . sad

I don't need your trust. Just stick to forum rules. Thanks.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
flash11:
wtf off-topic?? angry
can you read the particular post??
I was complaining that sexkillz should ve banned dyt who flawed the rule that he set previously. Aint that a complaint?? How is that off-topic?? angry

The handle has now been released. Please desist from derailing this thread going forward. It sucks if real complaints gets lost in cyberspace all because some users are hell bent on turning the thread into a chit chat thread. This thread has been open for a purpose so let's all collectively make use of it for the purpose in which it was meant to serve/address
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by flash11(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
jay bee:

The handle has now been released. Please desist from derailing this thread going forward. It sucks if real complaints gets lost in cyberspace all because some users are hell bent on turning the thread into a chit chat thread. This thread has been open for a purpose so let's all collectively make use of it for the purpose in which it was meant to serve/address
okey dokey, thanks man smiley
sexkin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 21, 2012
It is only sexkillz that can lock my topic jaybee will never. You always want to strike my nerves abi? Anyways have been very busy, maybe during my leisure time, will dig it out. But before i come back, re-open my topic! Else
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2012
Thanks for complaining bennyraz. Now you may wanna read the rules of the Romance Section again, here is an excerpt:

"Derailing the thread into several pages
will result in deletion.
- Worthless threads and posts will be deleted!"

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2012
Sounding official won't help matters. If anybody post to derail a thread, you simply do what? You simply delete and hide the post is that not so?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 21, 2012
bennyraz: Sounding official won't help matters. If anybody post to derail a thread, you simply do what? You simply delete and hide the post is that not so?
I did that on a thread last nite, and i and seun received all manners of insults.

Stick to forum rules!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2012
*ignoring the grammatical error above*
Why d f*ck do we have a like bar that displays other posters liked comments?? Why should i give a hoot? Besides, if there must be a liked bar, it should be notifying me about my own post.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
Shollypopz: *ignoring the grammatical error above*
Why d f*ck do we have a like bar that displays other posters liked comments?? Why should i give a hoot? Besides, if there must be a liked bar, it should be notifying me about my own post.
That's for comments liked by people following you.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
sexkillz: That's for comments liked by people following you.
u are wrong! check ur facts again! I think it's for the thread one follows.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2012
Shollypopz:
u are wrong! check ur facts again! I think it's for the threads one follows.
True that.
I just checked again and it says: Liked posts related to people or topics you are following. . .
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mykejones(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
Shollypopz:
u are wrong! check ur facts again! I think it's for the thread one follows.
Gurl! You are right.
I complained on this same issue to Seun and his robbots in one other thread like that. They are yet2 respond.
I presently have 32'liked'..like i care..and am following 627 comments/threads or whatevr. Boy! Am i fed up!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2012
^^i knw rit! And he's telling me it's 4 people or threads i follow, like i should give a f*ck! Now, i have to un-follow every topic not to receive any liked notifications. I seriously think it's lame. If anything, it should be personified. Sooner or later we will have a "quote" bar notifying us on everyone else's comments that has been quoted. lmao!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^i knw rit! And he's telling me it's 4 people or threads i follow, like i should give a f*ck! Now, i have to un-follow every topic not to receive any liked notifications. I seriously think it's lame. If anything, it should be personified. Sooner or later we will have a "quote" bar notifying us on everyone else's comments that has been quoted. lmao!
It happens to everyone, including me.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2012
^^duh! I knw u can't do s.hit about it. We need you to pass d complaint to those that can actually effect its eradication
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^duh! I knw u can't do s.hit about it. We need you to pass d complaint to those that can actually effect its eradication
Your comment would be here when they come around. . .

Could you also drop ideas for the romance section on the remodeling thread? Thanks.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Chimezie198(m): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2012
Jaybee u be correct guy yoyo. Na only u wey be d MOD I dey see, d other fellow na fowl nyansh.

Carry goooooo brO. I dey feel u scattter ehhhh!

Thanks for lifting d ban on chimezie198.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Ammyng(f): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2012
Moderators I want this thread to vanish please https://www.nairaland.com/966853/bhusayo-oh-how-miss/1#966853.40 cry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (145)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.