Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166182 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Peterson1993(m): 12:11am On Jul 02, 2012
I am signing my own quit notice from this section. Things are not done properly here. I am inviting you guys to the webmasters and programming sections where real brains are at work, powered by SlyrOX. SlyrOX will blow your mind..! Have a nice day ...
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 12:12am On Jul 02, 2012
Somebody 2 steps up is crying o!

Kandi abeg give am candy grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 12:14am On Jul 02, 2012
Idowuogbo: Somebody 2 steps up is crying o!

Kandi abeg give am candy grin

only if he behaves cheesy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 12:28am On Jul 02, 2012
^K!

See dem viewing o! Free willies

Lmaooooo!!!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 12:28am On Jul 02, 2012
Idowuogbo is clearly discussing off-topic on the complaint thread, if i were the one i would be banned instantly, but watch me get the ban instead for complaining cheesy cheesy cheesy

just pointing out your impartialities undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 12:30am On Jul 02, 2012
Sexkillz, open thread na, the wait is killing me. Do so b4 the excitement dies out.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by queensmith: 12:31am On Jul 02, 2012
ehn hen, so this is what killz is doing, instead of opening the thread he is having a conversation with himself there abi? well done.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Cuddlemii: 12:32am On Jul 02, 2012
Flashaldrin: Idowuogbo is clearly discussing off-topic on the complaint thread, if i were the one i would be banned instantly, but watch me get the ban instead for complaining cheesy cheesy cheesy

You had better go to your bday thread now.

Hahaa shey you would say you didnt see bday wishes. Where is your courtesy?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 12:35am On Jul 02, 2012
Flashaldrin: Idowuogbo is clearly discussing off-topic on the complaint thread, if i were the one i would be banned instantly, but watch me get the ban instead for complaining cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wot impartialities? How many times have u bin warned to stay off dis section?

Msteswww!!!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by london2lasgidi(m): 12:36am On Jul 02, 2012
wat happened on dat thread lmao?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 12:37am On Jul 02, 2012
Cuddlemii:

You had better go to your bday thread now.

Hahaa shey you would say you didnt see bday wishes. Where is your courtesy?
bday thread?? Where at? Didnt see o!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 12:37am On Jul 02, 2012
Its. You that started it. Mr shymex
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 02, 2012
Sexskills cheesy abeg don't open dat thread until 2morow, maybe by 10am grin the boiling blood would have calm down by then. D ladies eg kandikane aka candycane, Rokiatu aka rokayatu, queensmith aka (later) cocopopz aka shollypopz & her co and co and co grin except ogugua aka odudua aka Miss. NL grin are d Cause of all those raggamofins, royal & london2lasgidi, both are wankstars aka wackstars grin tryin to represent grin it's beta u keep dat thread locked till tomorow or next. Cheers
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 12:51am On Jul 02, 2012
sexkillz wetin dey happen?
bennyraz: Sexskills cheesy abeg don't open dat thread until 2morow, maybe by 10am grin the boiling blood would have calm down by then. D ladies eg kandikane aka candycane, Rokiatu aka rokayatu, queensmith aka (later) cocopopz aka shollypopz & her co and co and co grin except ogugua aka odudua aka Miss. NL grin are d Cause of all those raggamofins, royal & london2lasgidi, both are wankstars aka wackstars grin tryin to represent grin it's beta u keep dat thread locked till tomorow or next. Cheers
Please explain.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 12:53am On Jul 02, 2012
beenyraz, I know say you dey hate because we not put you for competition. cheesy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 02, 2012
Thread opened
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 12:57am On Jul 02, 2012
love you kiss
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 02, 2012
kandiikane: beenyraz, I know say you dey hate because we not put you for competition. cheesy
why? I need no rating! If i even upload my pix, bloggers/haters we use it against me okay! Thank God i was late. And why wud i hate It's all abt fun and u kandikane and ur felow gang members dey spoil d fun wit repeated talks. Sexskills pls lock that thread abeg!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 1:11am On Jul 02, 2012
bennyraz: why? I need no rating! If i even upload my pix, bloggers/haters we use it against me okay! Thank God i was late. And why wud i hate It's all abt fun and u kandikane and ur felow gang members dey spoil d fun wit repeated talks. Sexskills pls lock that thread abeg!

Then why are you complaining? I want you to explain how the judges spoilt the fun? HOW? Which repeated talks? Please, stop speaking in riddles.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 02, 2012
kandiikane:

Then why are you complaining? I want you to explain how the judges spoilt the fun? HOW? Which repeated talks? Please, stop speaking in riddles.
you guys instingated royal against lasgidi & d 2 numbskulls neva knew wat was happening, all bcuz u guys wanted fun!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 1:45am On Jul 02, 2012
bennyraz: you guys instingated royal against lasgidi & d 2 numbskulls neva knew wat was happening, all bcuz u guys wanted fun!

lool, what? No! Ofcourse not.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 02, 2012
kandiikane:

lool, what? No! Ofcourse not.
i read in between lines! Ileke is d ring leader.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 2:22am On Jul 02, 2012
lol ok.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by IZUKWU(m): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2012
Kai! I de vex. I didn't vote for my candidate in the semi final thread. Why do you guys keep changing the time table. The polls was supposed to run till this evening . Why suddenly end it to disenfranchise some voters. It is bad.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
Flashaldrin: Wait, now seriously killz, why did you ban flash_aldrin. Seriously what was the crime?? Everyone here has obvious double accounts and even triple including you, but you banned mine.
What's your ish?? I think you're taking this too personal and this is an abuse of power.
You can hide this post as usual. . . I dont care.

abuse of power? You are abusing the use of internet and the free accounts.
Now tell me why you had to - in addition to your flashaldrin account - create the following:

flash_aldrin

flash11

flash33

flash44

flash55

flash66

flash77

Do you also mind explaining why flash_aldrin, flash33, flash44, flash55, flash66, and flash77 were created on the same day - June 30th?

And finally, why are you only complaining on behalf of flash_aldrin alone? Because, i banned flash_aldrin and flash33 - 77 on the same day, so why o why did you choose not to complain about the ban of the other ID's?

pls answer me, cos, anyone reading that complain of yours will believe i have an issue with you.

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2012
Flash can u pls answer angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Peterson1993(m): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2012
sexkillz:

abuse of power? You are abusing the use of internet and the free accounts.
Now tell me why you had to - in addition to your flashaldrin account - create the following:

flash_aldrin

flash11

flash33

flash44

flash55

flash66

flash77

pls answer me, cos, anyone reading that complain of yours will believe i have an issue with you.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2012
Wait, sexkillz, so you hid my comments after bennyraz accuse the judges? So you want people to think we actually did it.

See, injustice!

Wow! Nor be you wey tell me for put royal with london? I put them separately at first. I didn't see what those two really have that makes me shiver with passion for me to think they should go against each other.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2012
kandiikane: Wait, sexkillz, so you hid my comments after bennyraz accuse the judges? So you want people to think we actually did it.

Wow! Nor be you wey tell me for put royal with london? I put them separately at first. I didn't see what those two really have that makes me shiver with passion for me to think they should go against each other.
Jaybee hid the comments. . .
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2012
Lool, sorry ehn. I always think is you since it seems like you are the only one doing the job here.

Jaybee is just a shadow.

Jaybee, I believe you agreed with what beenyraz said but you should not hide my comment just because you agree with beenyraz.

Stop, this injustice na.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Peterson1993(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2012
Why did that my previous post appeared like that. Lol kinda strange. The quote appeared and the real post disappeared. Did'nt even finish posting it before my ba3 went off.. Serious case..!

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (145)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.