Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166162 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by bingbagbo(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2012
sexkillz:
If you insist on creating dumb pathetic threads in the romance section, I'll keep moving them!

The ball is actually in your court. . .

which ball??dont let me deal with you boy!!! angry angry not all posters are ordinary humans if you dont know , do you know what extraterrestrial beings are?

dont say i didnt warn you!! Jay bee is not like that, he is very sane and civil. thank you angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2012
bin gbagbo:

which ball??dont let me deal with you boy!!! angry angry not all posters are ordinary humans if you dont know , do you know what extraterrestrial beings are?

dont say i didnt warn you!! Jay bee is not like that, he is very sane and civil. thank you angry
Be you from mars, Jupiter or Pluto, if you post a dumb and pathetic thread in the romance section, I'll move it!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2012
bin gbagbo:

which ball??dont let me deal with you boy!!! angry angry[size=14pt] not all posters are ordinary humans if you dont know , do you know what extraterrestrial beings are? [/size]

LMAO! Nigerians are funny! grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2012
Sexkillz, heed the warning oo. You can even tell that this guy isn't human. tongue
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2012
kandiikane: Sexkillz, heed the warning oo. You can even tell that this guy isn't human. tongue
As long as he doesn't break forum rules or post his dumbarsed pathetic threads on this section, we are cool. I just won't tolerate his excesses further!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2012
Se..Ja....

Why did you guys moved my Help! He sending me to Yaba Left thread to the joke section?!!!

You guys think it was a joke?!!!! cry cry cry cry

I dey vex!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork17: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2012
YOU THIS BOY...WHY DID U MOVE MY THREAD AGAIN? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?? angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2012
Mr..Cork:
YOU THIS BOY...WHY DID U MOVE MY THREAD AGAIN? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?? angry
Jaybee moved it to the appropriate section, so, quit the wailing. . .
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Chimezie198(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2012
Sexkillz

WTF! Where is my thread?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork17: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2012
Chimezie198: Sexkillz

WTF! Where is my thread?

Dustbin!undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Chimezie198(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2012
Mr..Cork:
YOU THIS BOY...WHERE DID U MOVE MY THREAD AGAIN? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?? angry
Sucker way! lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by bingbagbo(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2012
Chimezie198: Sucker way! lipsrsealed

I dont know why that boy keeps moving threads that are indeed romance worthy.well i have made my intentions clear. angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2012
what happened to the Topic i just created!!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2012
bennyraz: what happened to the Topic i just created!!
It's in the recycle bin. . .
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2012
sexkillz: It's in the recycle bin. . .
grin grin grin grin grin grin why does it has to be there
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2012
bennyraz: grin grin grin grin grin grin why does it has to be there
That's where it should be.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Peterson1993(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2012
One of the hottest section on nairaland is gradually and manually killed/dieing. Probably would be worse than the programming section in the nearest future. It will get to a point when you guys will plead to people to create threads when you don't see threads to lock and move to trash bin anymore. Most often sections are killed by spamming/scamming but sexkillz will singlehandedly kill this one without the aid of spam. I have seen threads you lock. You lock them not because it is bad but because you don't like them and doesn't satisfy your expected idea. Mtcheww. Lock my àss join.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2012
Peterson1993: One of the hottest section on nairaland is gradually and manually killed/dieing. Probably would be worse than the programming section in the nearest future. It will get to a point when you guys will plead to people to create threads when you don't see threads to lock and move to trash bin anymore. Most often sections are killed by spamming/scamming but sexkillz will singlehandedly kill this one without the aid of spam. I have seen threads you lock. You lock them not because it is bad but because you don't like them and doesn't satisfy your expected idea. Mtcheww. Lock my àss join.
You do not know how indecent that thread was before i moved it, so how about you shut up and let me do my job. Your incessant rants are becoming a bore and believe me, you do not want to go there with me . . .

The next time you post on this thread without making a complain, but choose to type out your frustrations, I'll ban you from this section. If you have a complain against sexkillz or you are so frustrated and feel like ranting, send seun a mail @ www.nairaland.com/seun and rant away. . .

Stop making trumped up accusations and conclusions. If you are tired of here, feel free to use other sections, and stop making me read your gibberish. . .

Final warning!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2012
Direct your rants and frustrations to www.nairaland.com/seun
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork17: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2012
YOU THIS BOY...WILL YOU STOP TOUCHIN MY THREADS??.. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH U? ....COULD U PLEASE GO FOR ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES?? angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by pendo89(f): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2012
bin gbagbo:

which ball??dont let me deal with you boy!!! angry angry not all posters are ordinary humans if you dont know , do you know what extraterrestrial beings are? [b][/b]

shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2012
Mr..Cork:
YOU THIS BOY...WILL YOU STOP TOUCHIN MY THREADS??.. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH U? ....COULD U PLEASE GO FOR ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES?? angry
Your thread was about the type of car for your babe, right?

I moved it to the "car talk" section. . If the mod over there feels it's a romantic thread, he'll move it back!

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (145)

Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.