Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166131 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2012
ITbomb: Seriously sexkillz n jay bee why do u allow that rambling baitch, Idowuogbo to be picking at people on every thread . She is the main causes of most derailings and yet she holds sway.
I may be guilty but her own is getting into even innocent posters' nerve.

smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Booty4me: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2012
ITbomb: Seriously sexkillz n jay bee why do u allow that rambling baitch, Idowuogbo to be picking at people on every thread . She is the main causes of most derailings and yet she holds sway.
I may be guilty but her own is getting into even innocent posters' nerve.
I swear.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2012
sexkillz why did you ban me again?

what av i done to you, arent u tired of this beef between us undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by AnodaIT(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
If I am the sacrificial lamb to take her insolence off nl , no problem
But if she comes back and continue her rant , I will bomb her to submissio
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2012
190-the-clown:
sexkillz why did you ban me again?

what av i done to you, arent u tired of this beef between us undecided undecided
You and shollypopz were banned for bringing parents into your squabble. . .

I don't beef usernames. . . No time!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
AnodaIT: If I am the sacrificial lamb to take her insolence off nl , no problem
But if she comes back and continue her rant , I will bomb her to submissio
You were both banned. . .
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2012
sexkillz: You and shollypopz were banned for bringing parents into your squabble. . .

I don't beef usernames. . . No time!

Unban me
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2012
190-the-clown:

Unban me
Why should i?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
Because myself and sholly were Jokin undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by AnodaIT(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2012
I thought you said midnight today , y the extension .
Very unfair and unwarranted
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
AnodaIT: I thought you said midnight today , y the extension .
Very unfair and unwarranted
I erroneously banned you for 2 hours instead of 2 days. I only corrected my mistake. . .
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
190-the-clown:
Because myself and sholly were Jokin undecided
I also banned you jokingly. . . And the ban will jokingly expire in 2 days.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2012
Hmm . . Its not fair oo

No qualms - u bam
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by AnodaIT(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2012
sexkillz: I erroneously banned you for 2 hours instead of 2 days. I only corrected my mistake. . .
U dey use my handle do shooting practice shea
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ijebabe: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
^Just because you have daddy issues does not mean you should drag others parents in your squabbles undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2012
@saint pipe
Absolutely no need for the cursing
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2012
jay bee: @saint pipe
Absolutely no need for the cursing
ok sir
cool respect!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by DExplorer1: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2012
.:
This post is hidden
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 24, 2012
sexkillz: I also banned you jokingly. . . And the ban will jokingly expire in 2 days.
It's not fair!! He started it first and unlike you, I can't hide posts or ban posters so I had to give him exactly what he was looking for.

No warning, u just banned us like that!! angry Just pray I don't bcome a mod in any of d sections, I'll ban u just for existing!!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2012
*Shollypopz:

It's not fair!! He started it first and unlike you, I can't hide posts or ban posters so I had to give him exactly what he was looking for.

No warning, u just banned us like that!! angry Just pray I don't bcome a mod in any of d sections, I'll ban u just for existing!!
You could have reported him. Replying him implied that the thread got nasty, derailed and hidden posts everywhere. . . sad
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MarcAnthon(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2012
Miscellaneous Issues

1) Anytime I consider logging in here one word comes to my mind: chaos grin. No wonder I forgot my NL birthday two days ago. So HBD to me! I was "1" on 23 September.
2) On a serious note, I understand Mrs Chima is in love with me. I have one word for her though: File! tongue
3) The place has been overrun with newbies lipsrsealed No further comment
4) The format has changed. It requires some getting used to but it doesn't look nicer. But that could be because we always love "the good old days'
5) Where is Chima, MzD, Inked nerd, Chimezie, Lefulefu and co? Please if found return to the postal address below:
6) Sexkillz my bruv, congratulations! Please take it easy with the bans on these sons of men grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2012
Sexkillz this is me reporting fluid26 in d acidtalk thread. I'll wait 5min and if nuffin is done, I'm responding!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
Hi.
Do you want his comments about you deleted?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2012
sexkillz: Hi.
Do you want his comments about you deleted?
uhuh
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
uhuh
Done. Anything else?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Rick9(m): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2012
MOD sexkillz: AM new here O .
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2012
sexkillz: Done. Anything else?

I wonder why my post should be edited. Is that not the sole purpose of the said thread...listing those you like and hate? If the purpose can not be met, why not delete the thread entirely...or hide all posts therein!

Even so, if she wanted a disconnect from my comment, why did you ignore her quoting me with her haterade drink? Double standards huh?

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by pearlhapi(f): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (145)

Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.