Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,257 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166132 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Raw2: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Hey!am he's PA•he has asked I cum tell you he's having he's siesta! don't u sleep afternoon sleep? well av delivered my message go and cum back by 4
boy o boy - your english is atrocious. grin

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by pearlhapi(f): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2012
Raw.:
hehehehe,Englishist
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Excelboi(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2012
Raw.:
hehehehe oboy! Na outright fire!!!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Jehdorb(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
@ pearl~hapi hw I wsh u wia nt a busy-body. Sighs heavily...
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2012
This is not a chat thread pls.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by pearlhapi(f): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2012
Jehdorb: @ pearl~hapi hw I wsh u wia nt a busy-body. Sighs heavily...
sobs#
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Jehdorb(m): 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
sexkillz: This is not a chat thread pls.
but u refused 2 attend 2 my complain... Y?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2012
Jehdorb:
but u refused 2 attend 2 my complain... Y?
Really sorry about that. Your thread is the definition of worthless, so it was removed. smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Jehdorb(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2012
sexkillz: Really sorry about that. Your thread is the definition of worthless, so it was removed. smiley
With due respect I beg 2 disagree. What is wrong with asking what one can't tolerate in his spouse? Especially what u and I knw is optainable in d society... Are the words: "Stinking Breath" and "Body Odour" among d 'f' words? Are they not worth talking about? Its amazing 2 c worse threads even brought 2 frontpage. DISAPPOINTED...
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2012
Jehdorb:
With due respect I beg 2 disagree. What is wrong with asking what one can't tolerate in his spouse? Especially what u and I knw is optainable in d society... Are the words: "Stinking Breath" and "Body Odour" among d 'f' words? Are they not worth talking about? Its amazing 2 c worse threads even brought 2 frontpage. DISAPPOINTED...
Don't be disappointed. Create something meaningful and beneficial to the "Romance" section. . . And not asking people to choose between mouth odour and body odour.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ijebabe: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2012
Lmao!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Jehdorb(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
sexkillz: Don't be disappointed. Create something meaningful and beneficial to the "Romance" section. . . And not asking people to choose between mouth odour and body odour.
I hear u!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by pearlhapi(f): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
sexkillz: Don't be disappointed. Create something meaningful and beneficial to the "Romance" section. . . And not asking people to choose between mouth odour and body odour.
be mild!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ikekings(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
Oga sexkillz i have a notification on my home screen that i have a new ”pm“. But, i still can't find the message inside my inbox...
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MarcAnthon(m): 12:43am On Sep 29, 2012
@Mods, why is my post on the wooing thread being hidden nah?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by dohyn(m): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2012
Sexkillz,please what happened to the thread about the swiss lady that wanted advice as regards her Nigerian boyfriend..I can't find it anymore.Was it derailed or something?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2012
dohyn: Sexkillz,please what happened to the thread about the swiss lady that wanted advice as regards her Nigerian boyfriend..I can't find it anymore.Was it derailed or something?
She wanted the plug pulled on that thread, and she got her wishes. . .
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 29, 2012
MarcAnthon: @Mods, why is my post on the wooing thread being hidden nah?
Hello. You were posting off-topic
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by dohyn(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2012
Okay,thanks for clearing that up.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by slimyem: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz,please hide all 190 hate posts against me on that wooing thread.(page 17 and 18)
I have had enough of his bullshit and will start replying him anytime from now..

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (145)

Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.