Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,701 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166538 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
190-the-clown:
I nor dey vex - but una really phcuk that thread up wen i don labour put so much into
no yawa sha-

sexkillz release them please
thank you jare.
Ummm! I dont yearn for release, I go chop my ban like dat
I just want make u forgive me
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
X-Boy:

thank you jare.

No problem - Ure forgiven smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
190-the-clown:

No problem - Ure forgiven smiley
grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 1:16am On Dec 12, 2012
uhmmm sexkillz i tried to post on my thread
on royal while quoting some of his post and it actually went in before
something deleted his post and banned my 190-the-clown account please kindly rectify this asap
and help me put that post back up on ma thread quickly

thanks brof
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
Yo sexkilz bro

My gurl abiL just got banned a few moments ago
While trying 2send me some movie links by your spambolt
Please could you kindly unban her please - I would really appericiate it
If u kindly do that asap

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by slimchi2k2(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
RONG
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
X-Boy:

thank you jare.
Bwahahaha!!Again?In Prison?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by freakcin: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
I nor dey like suspense things oooh! Who won Mr Nairalad? angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by BINGBAGBO1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
where is my thread angry angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
Seriously SK, you don't have to lock up the derailers thread.that's the only place we discuss issues without getting banned.you and jaybee are at the shollypopz thread ready to ban or hide posts.now the only place we have to ourselves to chat and relate with one another, you still lock it up.it aint fair you know.if we discuss on other threads, we get banned for derailing and our safe haven is now locked up.sometimes you should consider that those chats and discussions is what make peeps to come on here to air their view.NL wouldn't be were it is now without the numerous Nlders coming on here to posts.you don't have to be too strict sometimes lest you overdo them...#just saying

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
Seriously wtf? why should a chat/off topic thread get locked? mschew!!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Redmosquito(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
UMMMMMM...... Sexkillz! Why is it called derailers forum if we cant derail it?! undecided
I always aim for objectivity ! I see no logic in the thread being locked! Is it not meant to be our playground!? undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
I tire o...mschew!!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
Redmosquito: UMMMMMM...... Sexkillz! Why is it called derailers forum if we cant derail it?! undecided
I always aim for objectivity ! I see no logic in the thread being locked! Is it not meant to be our playground!? undecided undecided

that's what i'm saying.it's meant to be derailed.there we are free to say offtopic things and have fun.it just don't make sense.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by k2039: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
lalaosky:

that's what i'm saying.it's meant to be derailed.there we are free to say offtopic things and have fun.it just don't make sense.

You can as well derail here too.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Redmosquito(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
ItsModella: I tire o...mschew!!
lalaosky:

I mean houses have toilets for a reason! undecided
Can sexkillz survive if the toilet in his house is locked?! undecided
Unless he wants us to go about shitting everywhere! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by k2039: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
Redmosquito:

You can always use the bush, start from this thread.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
I asked that the insult on onila not be posted nor discussed. It is a slum book and she has a right to bare her mind. She did, and i don't know why she should be insulted. Instead of you all to admit that it was wrong for onila to be insulted for speaking her mind, you decided to spiral the whole issue.

I won't have none of that on this section. Take it to other sections and knock yourselves out. There is an offtopic thread in each section of Nairaland. So pls, do the needful on any of such threads you so desire.

The chat thread on this section has been locked for a blatant disregard of a simple warning. It would be unlocked tomorrow morning.

And pls, i am really not in the mood for trashtalks this evening, so tread your comments carefully.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Redmosquito(m): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
k2039:

Thats the problem!
The bush is always filled with snakes and perverts and sexkills and all!
It makes shitting difficult! undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
Redmosquito:

you really don't want to test me.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
k2039:

nah...this is a complain thread and that's what we'll do.no need of derailing this thread.i'm done talking.just have to say my mind.peace
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Redmosquito(m): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
sexkillz: you really don't want to test me.
I am simply laying my thoughts jare! angry
What is there to test?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
It's so nice to have a mod who always acts based on his mood...mschew!! I'm outta here.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
sexkillz: I asked that the insult on onila not be posted nor discussed. It is a slum book and she has a right to bare her mind. She did, and i don't know why she should be insulted. Instead of you all to admit that it was wrong for onila to be insulted for speaking her mind, you decided to spiral the whole issue.

I won't have none of that on this section. Take it to other sections and knock yourselves out. There is an offtopic thread in each section of Nairaland. So pls, do the needful on any of such threads you so desire.

The chat thread on this section has been locked for a blatant disregard of a simple warning. It would be unlocked tomorrow morning.

And pls, i am really not in the mood for trashtalks this evening, so tread your comments carefully.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
k2039:

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Gudintent: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
sexkillz: I asked that the insult on onila not be posted nor discussed. It is a slum book and she has a right to bare her mind. She did, and i don't know why she should be insulted. Instead of you all to admit that it was wrong for onila to be insulted for speaking her mind, you decided to spiral the whole issue.

Who upset my eyeskillz lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Redmosquito(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
190-the-clown:

AIMS AK-500 AT HIM!
OYA! COVER YOUR TEETH! angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
SK, i don't mean to interfere in your duties but i think you did the best thing by hiding ayo's post and warning him not to quote desola's post but if we can't be free to chat on an offtopic thread, then it makes no sense creating such thread.scroll through(you are an old member and you already know this) that thread and you'll see discussion on about everything.onila diss will always pop up no matter what just as others that've been insulted in the past.if you wanna hide anybody's post quoting desola's post, its ok but telling us not to discuss about it for someone not to explain it, makes no sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (145)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.