Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,013 members, 7,859,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166612 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by k2039: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
sexkillz: I asked that the insult on onila not be posted nor discussed. It is a slum book and she has a right to bare her mind. She did, and i don't know why she should be insulted. Instead of you all to admit that it was wrong for onila to be insulted for speaking her mind, you decided to spiral the whole issue.

I won't have none of that on this section. Take it to other sections and knock yourselves out. There is an offtopic thread in each section of Nairaland. So pls, do the needful on any of such threads you so desire.

The chat thread on this section has been locked for a blatant disregard of a simple warning. It would be unlocked tomorrow morning.

And pls, i am really not in the mood for trashtalks this evening, so tread your comments carefully.

The boss has spoken, if anybody have a issue they can proceed to the appeal court.

Sexkillz, I know it's not easy to be a mod, infact you are my favorite because of your decisiveness and firmness.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Redmosquito(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
k2039:

The boss has spoken, if anybody have a issue they can proceed to the appeal court.

Sexkillz, I know it's not easy to be a mod, infact you are my favorite because of your decisiveness and firmness.

***Begins to sharpening cutlass***
You said what?!

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by k2039: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
Sexkillz, I just have a request, how can I retreive my posts that where hidden on the slumbook thread, I'm not done with the cynics and critics who always aim at me, I still need them to respond to my post.
That typing sure took me a long time, only for it to be hidden, I cant afford to type another post, I cant even remeber what I wrote, it was all in the heat of the moment, I just wish and hope their is a way you can help me so I will forward it as a mail to the dunces that are in confedecracy against me.

Yours sincerely,
Intelligent K2039(though some dunces won't agree, but it's good that I have opposition, it only shows that I'm swimming and not floating).

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
^It's gone for good. . . Make love, not war.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
oya sexkillz its okay - this is a personal brotherly plea
open our thread lets go back and dance there, i wasnt involved in that onila ish
dont even know who the heck is deshola but oya take kiss kiss kiss open it back just for my sake - wink wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
grin grin na here everybody come hide dey complain? sexkillz open the thread now
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Caseless: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
In as much as i dont want to doubt the mod is doing his work, i stil cant see the modicum reason behind the closing of the 'feel free and live ur life ' thread....cos that is the only place freedom is in-situ.

It project a crass approach that a milieu where degree of freedom is at its peak is locked and denying us, those that cant stay a day without derailing the opportunity of enjoying ourselves....ofcourse, this amounts to whimsical moderation.

As it is concordant and not discordant to complain here, that i have done ...so, no ban requested by this post.

I'm not trying to chide or chasten the mod as this is out of inquisitiveness and the urge to get freedom.......

Again, i want to know why the 'free for all' thread was locked.

Caracta, lalaosky, ayobase, vanneni, binger......una good night abeg i no fit reply ur post with respect to me when i searched my 'mentions' cos the thread was locked by sexkillz.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
HotNaijaBabe: Hi guys.. I'm here to report.. Who? I don't even know! All I know is that I read about a lot of guys calling NL babes ugly and so I posted something to that effect. ' Who says there are no pretty babes on NL'
Only for someone to close the thread!
I want to know who closed that Thread, what I did wrong and what I shouldn't do in the future. Im a newbie oh! I need answers..
The thread was pointless.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
The chat thread will be unlocked tomorrow.

Use the chat threads on other sections till then. Derail other threads on this section and get banned for double offence.

This is the consequence for disregarding a humble plea. I cannot be blamed, for i sounded an earlier warning.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Caseless: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ok......tommorow......hmmmm.....sigh of belief and not that of relief. Thankz....
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
LOOL. . . Sexkillz and 9airalanders!!! grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
HotNaijaBabe:

Well, u can call it pointless.. How am I supposed to know that.. Just trying to bare my mind.. Had one or two comments before u closed it.. Should I just sit, fold my hands and not post anything more then? Cos, what's pointless to you may not be pointless to me..
And knowing that I'm a newbie, you should have given me that one chance to commit that 'pointless' blunder.. Haba!! U just closed my thread like that!
Pls, I need a list of pointless and on-point topics right here.. I hate it when other peoples interest is not considered!
Create another thread that will be beneficial to everyone in general and not just "You".

That one is gone. . . And consider that your last chance to commit "pointless blunder". Cheers.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
^^ Blah Blah Discombobulated Blah. . .
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Redmosquito(m): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
sexkillz: ^^ Blah Blah Discombobulated Blah. . .
Beats him up, Naeto-C style. Then Shoots him in the face
That babe is my friend angry angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
Killz,y? She had better keep my name out of her post if she wants peace. I don talk my own o!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
Idowuogbo: Killz,y? She had better keep my name out of her post if she wants peace. I don talk my own o!
It's a slum book and not meant to be taken serious. If everyone should react according to how their names are up there, the thread would be in the bin by now.

So relax.

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
* grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
sexkillz: It's a slum book and not meant to be taken serious. If everyone should react according to how their names are up there, the thread would be in the bin by now.

So relax.
I no it's a slum book! Duh?? she literally pleaded wiv u guys to get me to tone it down,but... I won't keep mute and watch her constantly throw shots indirectly and have u tell me its a slum book or woeva u wannacallit. She can open a damn diary and spew her usual blah! But on a thread where I can quote and reply? My ignore button ain't having it.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
You have to ignore it. It's a slum book.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
2 can play d game! I hia ya! cool
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 12:58am On Dec 17, 2012
sexkillz may i know why i was banned after posting my thread
cant i air my views on that thread or was my thread directed to any body in particular
merrr.. you are one sissy of a dude i have 2 confess
keep listening to this b!tch a-r-s-e of yours on here

im reporting you already to ogugua undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (145)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.