Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate (75044 Views)

Kidnappers Operate Along Owo/Benin Road, Policeman Shot Dead, Another Wounded / Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Monimatic(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jn
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by RuddyFusion(m): 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
What the funk is going on in this shit hole? Can we blame NK for ESN? WE funking need fully functional ESN ALLL over.......before dead beat Buhari overrun Nigeria with his murderous Fulani brothers....oh the bad ones ....they say they're funking good ones

3 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Oluwaseunbandur: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
One can't even travel in peace in one's country, nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Dpharisee: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
Thank you Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for ESN, this kind of tales is not coming from the forests in the SE anymore even though our people can be kidnapped on Yoruba and Edo roads, but God will protect all travellers

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by money121(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Sonoyom(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
It's only a fool that have not realised that the government at the centre is in support of this madness.

8 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by onuman: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
How else do they measure a failed country?

Politicians in Nigeria’s south are lousy.

They should tell the northern politicians that it’s time to act like the politicians of dissolved Czechoslovakia.

RIP to the dead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Dracking(m): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
Uyi168:
All stories, not even a single Pic of the dead bodies and the satchets of leftover tramadol..
you be Aboki . Where would you take pictures or abi you be d kidnapper not the kidnapped

24 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by PericomaNwankwo: 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by christistruth01: 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
Uyi168:
All stories, not even a single Pic of the dead bodies and the satchets of leftover tramadol..

Even if there are no pictures we know it is already happening in Nigeria.

Didn't you see what was found in Boko Harams Camp

Instead of the Koran they found drugs,Charms,Condoms guns, Ammunition , and Laptops

17 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by primestreams: 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
They finally reached South south

1 Like

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by CsRockefeller(m): 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
Niger Delta started kidnappings in Nigeria, they should see what they have caused.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by onuman: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
When they talk of black man with little sense, they are talking about black man in southern Nigeria who a tiny Fulani group hold in ransom in one Nigeria created by a foreigner. The bland and blind southern Nigerian can’t see the association of his region with Arewa is like a stumbling block to human and economic development in his southern region.

Tiny Fulani tells an average southern Nigerian that Nigeria is indivisible, he agrees.

11 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by christistruth01: 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
RuddyFusion:
What the funk is going on in this shit hole? Can we blame NK for ESN? WE funking need fully functional ESN ALLL over.......before dead beat Buhari overrun Nigeria with his murderous Fulani brothers....oh the bad ones ....they say they're funking good ones

ESN will soon become SE Boko Haram they are too Violent and Political.

Get your Governors to ban open grazing Completely and set up Security with forest rangers too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by TimeManager(m): 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
where is oba of Benin?.. before they kidnap his royal wives.

kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Emmanuel224(m): 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
They would pour garri ( cassava flour ) into oil with onions and Maggi, and eat. (kodo)
make sense
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Yesboss0009: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
onuman:
When they talk of black man with little sense, they are talking about black man in southern Nigeria who a tiny Fulani group hold in ransom in one Nigeria created by a foreigner. The bland and blind southern Nigerian can’t see the association of his region with Arewa is like a stumbling block to human and economic development in his southern region.

Tiny Fulani tells an average southern Nigerian that Nigeria is indivisible, he agrees.

the North has never hidden there true agenda against the south.....sarduauna of sokoto speech says it all....the south is has been reduced to a mere bystander in this events...As for me if fulani do nonsense 4, my side Dem go see the other side

8 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by susy6999: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
I read this story few days ago

It's quite sad.

1 Like

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Never4getU: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nope! Fulanis have an agenda to take control of every part of the country whereby it will be impossible for disintegration. They are mercenary of neighbouring Chadian/Nigerien extraction.

My fear for the south is our in ability to unite and fight this scourge headlong.

We need to rise above pettiness and speak in one voice. We're first a Southerners before a Nigerian, Nigeria is secondary for us and when our interest no longer worth the efforts we can call it a day.

athaboi:
Fulani people want to finish this country

14 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by legba1(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
I could read most of us southerners cursing Buhari and talking balderdash... What are our kinsmen doing to help.. Our governors and reps and senators... Are they not to protect our interests... Let's hold them accountable. Also, we need to guard up else we will be mince meats. Fulanis came prepared... No time

13 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by samwheel(m): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
Uyi168:

You're very dumb, wen e reach ur turn, go take pics. Becos na excursion.

23 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Zooposki(f): 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Southern men know only how to beat their wives for respect. SMH. See as another group of men are killing them like fowls. All they do is wail. Spineless cowards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by loba18: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
They are not just Fulani herdsmen. The gang that kidnapped my family friend on Sunday spoke to us in Yoruba. Fluent and clear Yoruba. They released him after ransom was paid. I'm a Yoruba man so this is not a tribal issue.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by officialfestus(m): 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
If Edo start,fulanis go hear am oh.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by OdefaGirl(f): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
Uyi168:

Are you ok?

4 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by 4ckyou: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
Uyi168:

So the person that was kidnapped should collect the kidnappers phone to snap picture, why are you so foolish?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Felabarmudia: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
Psalmy2cute:
Very soon people will start killing fulani's indiscriminately.. including the ones begging in the street
That's where the arrows are pointing....
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Angelfrost(m): 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
I hate to say this, but I have no choice... Nnamdi Kanu is a true Prophet!!!

Everything happening in terms of insecurity and this Fulani uprising was clearly and precisely predicted by the man! The exactness of it all is mind blowing.

At this point, I formally and personally endorse ESN!

Every region should rise up to the challenge and reply fire with fire!!! It is beyond cowardice and stupidity to allow this continue in our own backyard.

10 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Onepeople: 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
The edo people should be grateful that the evil party did not take over the state if not it would have been more terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Olorilolo(f): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
I work in Ekpoma and I haven't seen my family in Lagos in months. Even when I try to brave up and travel, I am reminded of my colleagues that have been killed, raped, traumatized so mercilessly and yet to recover... I just unpack my bags, defeated.

12 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by sammyscholar(m): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
Uyi168:
All stories, not even a single Pic of the dead bodies and the sachets of leftover tramadol..
How can you be ignorant and arrogant at the same time? You expected him to be taking pictures while under the custody of the kidnappers? You expected the kidnappers to watch him take pictures and videos of events, or you even think he would still have his phone with him?

11 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Angelfrost(m): 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
officialfestus:
If Edo start,fulanis go hear am oh.

If?!!... Smh!!!

If it is to kill each other over cult activities, or rob one another, forming gangster una go sabi... This is the time to show what you are actually and truly made of, everyone silent.

I hate this docility among elders and youths of the South in the face of such abomination!

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) / See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.