Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate (75054 Views)

Kidnappers Operate Along Owo/Benin Road, Policeman Shot Dead, Another Wounded / Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos / St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by officialfestus(m): 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
Angelfrost:

If?!!... Smh!!!

If it is to kill each other over cult activities, or rob one another, forming gangster una go sabi... This is the time to show what you are actually and truly made of, everyone silent.

I hate this docility among elders and youths of the South in the face of such abomination!
nobody wan give go ahead to the youths....nobody wan face wetin sowore face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Angelfrost(m): 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
Zooposki:
Southern men know only how to beat their wives for respect. SMH. See as another group of men are killing them like fowls. All they do is wail. Spineless cowards.

Very spineless cowards!!!

The worst part is that a lot of them come online to demonize the activities of Nnamdi Kanu's ESN just to come off as politically correct...

They don't realize the time of waiting, praying, and negotiating is over!!! This is the time to match words with action! Time to organize, and violently flush out those bastards!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Angelfrost(m): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
officialfestus:
nobody wan give go ahead to the youths....nobody wan face wetin sowore face

Who dey give youths go ahead to kill each other and destroy properties in the name of cultism?!! Abeg, who?!!

Youths no need mobilization guy! Every don cast finish!!!

How can nomads from Chad cross into the state and take over your highways?!! On to wetin na?!!

10 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by descarado: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
TimeManager:
where is oba of Benin?.. before they kidnap his royal wives.

kiss the truth!
Thought he laid curses on people like that? lipsrsealed
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
Uyi168:
All stories, not even a single Pic of the dead bodies and the satchets of leftover tramadol..
you can go there with your sophisticated iPhone and take pictures.
Sho lo stupid ni

6 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by ec0malchemist(m): 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
I'm sure most of the victims are suffering from PTSD due to such a harrowing experience.

Let me teach you how to import gadgets from US and sell here in Nigeria with offer up and letgo accounts for free

1 Like

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by northvietnam(m): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
christistruth01:

ESN will soon become SE Boko Haram they are too Violent and Political.

Get your Governors to ban open grazing Completely and set up Security with forest rangers too.

We know people in ESN , know their wives and kids ... we have relatives in ESN
ESN is headed by a Lettered not an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by billyG(m): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
They have occupied all forests in every states of Nigeria just as BH occupies Sambissa Forest,if all states governors dnt give them eviction notices now & continue to play d ostrich...those vampires will overwhelm us all.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by doxijaw: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
Buhari has not failed the people have.

You elected him to secure the state, you will elect another slowpoke soon.

Where's the idiot that said cause and effect isn't real. cheesy

Nigerians = zero accountability
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Osaro4u2k(m): 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
It's because of the wickedness of the black that made the white refer to Satan as a black man.
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by christistruth01: 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
northvietnam:

We know people in ESN , know their wives and kids ... we have relatives in ESN
ESN is headed by a Lettered not an illiterate

Unfortunately the Story was the Same with Boko Haram.
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by onuman: 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
Never4getU:
Nope! Fulanis have an agenda to take control of every part of the country whereby it will be impossible for disintegration. They are mercenary of neighbouring Chadian/Nigerien extraction.

My fear for the south is our in ability to unite and fight this scourge headlong.

We need to rise above pettiness and speak in one voice. We're first a Southerners before a Nigerian, Nigeria is secondary for us and when our interest no longer worth the efforts we can call it a day.

Yoruba Moslems of MURIC have bond with mainly Moslem Arewa; thus, Yoruba Moslems tie rest of Yoruba to Arewa.

So the entire south of Nigeria also gets tied to Arewa in a dysfunctional one Nigeria.

Religion is opium to those who took religion before kinship.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
nams77:

This scourge will take the grace of God to eradicate.

Yeah, it's already business
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Unclekayfarms: 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
TimeManager:
where is oba of Benin?

kiss the truth!
Gregyboy boy will not read this. Na Fulani attack on Yoruba land only he dey see.
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by christistruth01: 10:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
Olorilolo:
I work in Ekpoma and I haven't seen my family in Lagos in months. Even when I try to brave up and travel, I am reminded of my colleagues that have been killed, raped, traumatized so mercilessly and yet to recover... I just unpack my bags, defeated.

May be you should Save up to go by air or see if any of your family is willing to pay for your return to Lagos by Air.

Or if you know any Soldier's find if you can follow them when they are traveling
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Abujaexpress: 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
Uyi168:
All stories, not even a single Pic of the dead bodies and the satchets of leftover tramadol..
Don't worry, wait when you are kidnapped, pls snap and get us pictures of the kidnappers and the location. I don't know whether common sense has become so scarce to get these days

7 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by christistruth01: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Olorilolo:
I work in Ekpoma and I haven't seen my family in Lagos in months. Even when I try to brave up and travel, I am reminded of my colleagues that have been killed, raped, traumatized so mercilessly and yet to recover... I just unpack my bags, defeated.

May be you should Save up to go by air or see if any of your family is willing to pay for your return to Lagos by Air.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Fmghewzy(m): 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
Xscape1993:
Majority of blacks are not just wicked, but devil themselves.

Are you daft! What sort of madness is this,have you not heard or read of evil stories of serial killers and pedophiles around the world.
Did white people for that reason talk bad about their race.
Despite Hitler's evil ,did the Germans castigate themselves.

Must you comment?
if you must do type something reasonable
Read about
Vlad The impaler
Gengis Khan
Death by 1000 cut in China.
Humans generally are evil,it not about race.
So don't be stupid!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Flows001(m): 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
Uyi168:
I will advise you go to the exact location where the kidnappers normally operate and await ur turn to be kidnapped, I trust you, you will even return with video clips on how the Fulanis treat their victims. Please don't forget to go with a smart phone or voice recorder as well.
Nonsense!!!!! lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Bugie16: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Uyi168:
lol. This one got me. Haha not even a photo of even 1 of the 10 kidnappers. Its like one really needs to be very ill mentally to defend the impunity in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by KoshCAD: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mgbadike80:
This is what NK/IPOB/ESN is fighting against, what are the governors doing about it? nothing because they're more interested on becoming a vice president to a fulani president in 2023. The eastern governors would rather fight IPOB than fulani terrorists.
Their families and children are not victims. But let them start it with their families, you will know they can do something. They are just wicked that is it.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by greggng: 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
RuddyFusion:
What the funk is going on in this shit hole? Can we blame NK for ESN? WE funking need fully functional ESN ALLL over.......before dead beat Buhari overrun Nigeria with his murderous Fulani brothers....oh the bad ones ....they say they're funking good ones

I have no problem with esn. ..but they 've to allow the legislative arm of government to approve them same way other states in the south west approved amotekun...This way the public will have confidence in them instead of seeing them as nnanmdi Kanu outfit .
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by broadman20: 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
Uyi168:

I will not be surprised if you are a kidnapper in this forum parading himself as a Nairalander.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by BabbanBura(m): 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
So sad these governors are busy asslicking thesame Fulanis for crumbs instead of securing their people.
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by KoshCAD: 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
Psalmy2cute:
Very soon people will start killing fulani's indiscriminately.. including the ones begging in the street
I don't give them money again o.
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by LikeAking: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
legba1:
I could read most of us southerners cursing Buhari and talking balderdash... What are our kinsmen doing to help.. Our governors and reps and senators... Are they not to protect our interests... Let's hold them accountable. Also, we need to guard up else we will be mince meats. Fulanis came prepared... No time

Make boys enta bush...

Bleep d govt.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by LikeAking: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Fmghewzy:

Are you daft! What sort of madness is this,have you not heard or read of evil stories of serial killers and pedophiles around the world.
Did white people for that reason talk bad about their race.
Despite Hitler's evil ,did the Germans castigate themselves.

Must you comment?
if you must do type something reasonable
Read about
Vlad The impaler
Gengis Khan
Death by 1000 cut in China.
Humans generally are evil,it not about race.
So don't be stupid!

D nigga is right.
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by ablejesus26(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mgbadike80:
This is what NK/IPOB/ESN is fighting against, what are the governors doing about it? nothing because they're more interested on becoming a vice president to a fulani president in 2023. The eastern governors would rather fight IPOB than fulani terrorists.

He was fighting for something dat started out well until he allowed greed and egocentrism to take over his soul

If you are caught carrying a gun in the name of Esn you will be shot on sight

bcus the Ohaneze and Se Governors and Elders of the Land have come out to tell the world dat Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo and their Voice we will follow

Esn is a good initiative but as long as it's coming from dat scammer from Afara Umuahia it's nothing but a militant group

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

1 Like

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by hardbody: 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
KoshCAD:
I don't give them money again o.

I never did. I always swear for them in my dialect and tell them to go and collect from their brothers in power.
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Farolo: 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
Uyi168:

You are stupid! Why don't you enter inside the Bush to take pictures of the dead bodies and the tramadol packs?
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by iammolise(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
See their audacity They are not even hiding or playing safe not to be discovered angry

Anything North dey worse, we used to have kidnapper from other part of the country or tribe mix perhaps but they do theirs in "big boy" style they kidnapped prominent people, take mR EVANS for example, like what concerns him with ordinary people that won't fetch money that'll change his life undecided... But these low lives own is to abduct people managing their lives, so am guessing if they abduct someone that has not strong family members that can provide the ransum that person is a gonna embarassed , that's just MUMU kidnapping, these fvckers just enjoy killing & being DeViLs for no reason at all. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) / Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.