Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate (75052 Views)

Kidnappers Operate Along Owo/Benin Road, Policeman Shot Dead, Another Wounded / Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos / St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by africandollar: 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mrbillionaire:

Cultism they are supposed to use against Fulani herders is being used to kill themselves. Den no dey think at all.

I dey tell you! angry
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Fmghewzy(m): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

Who is comparing races?
Are you OK?
I have never felt inferior to any other race.
That is why I don't become sensitive with racism,nepotism and fanaticism
I don't compare my race with others. This is not a comparative analysis class.

And today where is Germany and Israel on the world map based on,after the gestapo and world wars ? They have gone far ahead and now are world powers. So what is your definition of looking down on your own race?
Germans are Caucasians and Israelis are Jews? Two different races
During the slave trade who sold Black men to white Men?
And who received,wine,gunpowder and mirrors for exchange of their fellows?
So next time before you emotionally ask me radical questions logically use your sense of reasoning to come to a reasonable and fair judgement before making ridiculous assumptions.
Answer those questions I asked above,then you will know life is not about dick measuring,but about looking within and make a change.

Baba you are daft simple, look at the slowpoke talking jaggons ,so you believe that blacks actually sold their fellow tribesmen to white for mirror .
Ode ni ee

For you info, during those days when there was war between two kingdoms,it was normal to own slaves,even blacks bought and sold slaves amidst themselves.
So did the Arabians,ottomans,even Romans.

It was normal,so blacks selling slaves to whites was normal,it wasn't as if they were selling their fellow friends.
Moreover who would have thought the whites would be so evil .
Even arabians bought female slaves from the whites .As concubines and sex workers.

Did the Arabians turn out evil as the whites.

Owning slaves was normal ,but what those white people did was extremely terrible,their level of wickedness is incomprehensible

Don't get brainwashed by what the whites tell you,do your own research.
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by mysticwarrior(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
the government should Employ thousands of Fulanis who would serve as trackers and hunters of criminal fulani herdsmen.
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by mysticwarrior(m): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
onuman:
How else do they measure a failed country?

Politicians in Nigeria’s south are lousy.

They should tell the northern politicians that it’s time to act like the politicians of dissolved Czechoslovakia.

RIP to the dead.
Jugoslavia not Czechoslovakia
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
Fmghewzy:

Baba you are daft simple, look at the slowpoke talking jaggons ,so you believe that blacks actually sold their fellow tribesmen to white for mirror .
Ode ni ee

For you info, during those days when there was war between two kingdoms,it was normal to own slaves,even blacks bought and sold slaves amidst themselves.
So did the Arabians,ottomans,even Romans.

It was normal,so blacks selling slaves to whites was normal,it wasn't as if they were selling their fellow friends.
Moreover who would have thought the whites would be so evil .
Even arabians bought female slaves from the whites .As concubines and sex workers.

Did the Arabians turn out evil as the whites.

Owning slaves was normal ,but what those white people did was extremely terrible,their level of wickedness is incomprehensible

Don't get brainwashed by what the whites tell you,do your own research.

Yes I am daft.
After the slave trade for your info, the Arabians killed their slaves.
The whites too maltreated the blacks,
and blacks selling black people to whites was normal? Is that so?
The inability of the black man to look inward and make a change is tough for him,that is why black people like you resort to blaming the whites,that is why they always throw the blame on Slavery, colonialism,racism.
Are Africans not leaving their continent in this modern age to trek through the sahara willingly just to go to Europe and do modern day slavery?
Or is it the white man too that is forcing them?
Why are the Jews not blaming the Germans for genocide. Or Chinese blaming Japan for millions killed during communism?
So everybody has someone to blame,but the change begins with us.
So my friend the predicament of the Blackman can only be solved by the black race.

And I expect u to make constructive and logical points towards your argument, and not become emotionally irrational, by throwing insults.
And don't reply me if you have nothing sensible to forward.
Do have a nice day.
I rest my case.
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Fmghewzy(m): 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

Yes I am daft.
After the slave trade for your info, the Arabians killed their slaves.
The whites too maltreated the blacks,
and blacks selling black people to whites was normal? Is that so?
The inability of the black man to look inward and make a change is tough for him,that is why black people like you resort to blaming the whites,that is why they always throw the blame on Slavery, colonialism,racism.
Are Africans not leaving their continent in this modern age to trek through the sahara willingly just to go to Europe and do modern day slavery?
Or is it the white man too that is forcing them?
Why are the Jews not blaming the Germans for genocide. Or Chinese blaming Japan for millions killed during communism?
So everybody has someone to blame,but the change begins with us.
So my friend the predicament of the Blackman can only be solved by the black race.

And I expect u to make constructive and logical points towards your argument, and not become emotionally irrational, by throwing insults.
And don't reply me if you have nothing sensible to forward.
Do have a nice day.
I rest my case.

Thank God you accepted that you are daft,
Where is it stated that I blamed the whites for African failure, where!!

And sorry for the insults,I only get angry at blacks who are riddled with low self-esteem and self hate.

That slowpoke that said that bullshit in the first is the one to blame.
Goodday!
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by baddosky1: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
[s]
Deadlytruth:

I keep wondering how Some Nigerians managed to forget so soon that this Fulani Herdsmen scourge started in Plateau State under Yaradua presidency in 2009. Was Yaradua of the APC?
[/s]

You are a LIAR!

Which Fulani Herdsmen? Is Fulani Herdsmen the same with Boko Haram? Your moniker should be DeadlyLIES instead of Deadlytruth
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by baddosky1: 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

You're mad. where's sense in this?
You've forgotten GEJ is their Life patron? Fulani herders' patron.

You are the one who is mad! Continue blaming GEJ for everything bad in your life!!
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Xscape1993:
Majority of blacks are not just wicked, but devil themselves.

U are a lunatic.

Focus on the criminals before u and leave other black people alone.
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by RuddyFusion(m): 7:05am On Feb 11, 2021
greggng:

I have no problem with esn. ..but they 've to allow the legislative arm of government to approve them same way other states in the south west approved amotekun...This way the public will have confidence in them instead of seeing them as nnanmdi Kanu outfit .
Will they? Won't that be accepting. IPOB?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) / Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.