Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate (75055 Views)

Kidnappers Operate Along Owo/Benin Road, Policeman Shot Dead, Another Wounded / Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos / St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Simeon88(m): 7:47am On Jan 31, 2021
Shame on southern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by ihatebuhari(f): 7:47am On Jan 31, 2021
Uyi168:
All stories, not even a single Pic of the dead bodies and the satchets of leftover tramadol..
when it get to your turn you’ll take pic

1 Like

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by GetMeRight: 7:49am On Jan 31, 2021
iamdaquin01:

Possibly true..but amongst the gang of Fulani that kidnapped my uncle is a Fulani man that is fluent in Yoruba,hausa as well as English

Edo state has additional 2000 criminals now roaming the streets and forests with guns they stole from the police stations and prison armory. It is high we did away with this cry of HERDSMEN. Every criminal now just turned into Fulani herdsman. Is that not wonderful?
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by matotoide(m): 7:51am On Jan 31, 2021
Do you see how foolish you are? Please read what you typed again and ask yourself if you have sense at all. Pray you don't fall victim to such barbarism. Na picture go kill you!!

Uyi168:
All stories, not even a single Pic of the dead bodies and the satchets of leftover tramadol..
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by AfonjaMuslim: 7:52am On Jan 31, 2021
loba18:
They are not just Fulani herdsmen. The gang that kidnapped my family friend on Sunday spoke to us in Yoruba. Fluent and clear Yoruba. They released him after ransom was paid. I'm a Yoruba man so this is not a tribal issue.
Didn't you see videos of Fulanis speaking fluent Yoruba in Oyo?
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by sparko1(m): 7:53am On Jan 31, 2021
Uyi168:

You are very stupid!

A kidnapped victim should be taking pictures or the kidnappers would take the picture and give to them.

Put on your brain next time.
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by freshvine(f): 7:58am On Jan 31, 2021
I just survived fulani herdsmen attack this morning around Agbor, Delta State returning from lagos.

I thank God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Yankee101: 8:03am On Jan 31, 2021
Nigeria is being invaded from within and without

Buhari HAS to go

1 Like

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by alcuin(m): 8:09am On Jan 31, 2021
We are in a state of war and all regions should act accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by nameo: 8:17am On Jan 31, 2021
beauty7:
The truth is that most of the Fulani doing this kidnapping are Fulani from other countries like Niger republic.

They are the ones that are doing mai shai and pushing water in the north, most especially in Sokoto state and other states of the north.

They hate Nigeria so much because it is not their country.

They would not hesitate to destroy Nigeria and then go back to their country.

No Hausa or Fulani from Nigeria can hate this country.

During my stay in Sokoto,I observed that most Nigerian Fulani and Hausa people love Nigeria more than any other tribe and they cannot do anything that can shake or divide Nigeria.

It is the foreign Fulani people who are so many in Nigeria.

They have taken over our forests and our towns.

They are in all states of Nigeria and their mission in Nigeria is to kill,steal, destroy and subdue Nigeria.

They come into Nigeria in large numbers daily with evil agenda.

There are millions of them in Nigeria.

This is a war against Nigeria.

There is a conspiracy against Nigeria.

But our leaders do not seem to observe what is going on.

Those of them doing mai shai or pushing water are not dangerous.They are here to work and earn a living.

But there are those who purposely are in Nigeria to kidnap,kill and destroy.

And yet your Govt has left them to roam about unchecked!!

This Govt is complicit in an agenda to overrun this country with herdsmen from all across Africa. Top shots like Obasanjo and Danjuma has warned us of this some years ago( Go read those articles)
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by nameo: 8:18am On Jan 31, 2021
freshvine:
I just survived fulani herdsmen attack this morning around Agbor, Delta State returning from lagos.

I thank God

So they are now in Delta State?
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by larrixauto2017(m): 8:19am On Jan 31, 2021
I Everyone... ShegzzCars...
We Sell All Kind Of Luxurious Vehicles.
We Upgrade All Vehicles.
We Sell Vehicles Part.
We Import Vehicles From Overseas. And Deliver Too Your Door Step... We Also Fix And Repairs Accidented Vehicles.. We Get From Abroad.
We Deliver All Ride Too Your Door Step.
We Repairs All Kind Of Luxurious Vehicles.. With Modern Equipment.
We Run A Computerized Scan On Vehicles.
We Diagnosed And Fix Air Condition System.
We Use Computer To Program Any Kind of Control � Unit On Any Vehicles System.
E. t. C.
Dm Shegzz Now Let Roll.. 07083676583.. Whatsapp Now Or Direct Call

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by bigfish3k: 8:21am On Jan 31, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Igbos invented the one-Nigeria fraud and were the first to fight and kill other tribes for it. Remember Isaac Adaka Boro's travails in the hands of Ojukwu and Ironsi on his attempt to break away from Nigeria?
They fought Isaac and later realized that Isaac was right and decided to fight along with him to liberate the south but you fought against the latest remedy killing and mocking the igbos hence where we all are today

1 Like

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by twilliamx(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2021
Emperor5:
From testimony of kidnaps victims, It's now obvious that all kidnapping gang is Fulani herdsmen
Yet miyeti Alla Will come out to defend them.

They are all in it together...every their grand patron Bubu
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Ladiva: 8:22am On Jan 31, 2021
In all the tales from released victims, notice that these kidnappers are raggedly and don't even eat well? Makes me believe the ransom money is going into something more sinister like stocking up their armoury.

Secondly, if Oga Fulani Sultan and the rest of northern leaders are sincere, they should be reigning in their brothers and not trying to justify their evil deeds.

It is sad Nigeria has become a place where all terrorist come to flex muscle. First Boko Haram, then ISWAP, now herdsmen.

By the way, Sultan, don't cry when they start kidnapping your likes... the monster you loved.

1 Like

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by nameo: 8:27am On Jan 31, 2021
GetMeRight:

Edo state has additional 2000 criminals now roaming the streets and forests with guns they stole from the police stations and prison armory. It is high we did away with this cry of HERDSMEN. Every criminal now just turned into Fulani herdsman. Is that not wonderful?

Shut it!!

Is it the 1000 criminals that ia causing THE SAME killings/kidnapping in Enugu, Delta, Ogun, Oyo, Taraba, Kaduna, Katsina, Jigawa, Zamfara etc.

These are Fulani herdsmen, both local and foreign. Who have turned full murderers.

We must stop dillydagging and name our problem properly. And this is not been tribalistic or something. If i was a Fulani myself, I would even be loudest
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Malawian(m): 8:28am On Jan 31, 2021
Emperor5:
From testimony of kidnaps victims, It's now obvious that all kidnapping gang is Fulani herdsmen
Yet miyeti Alla Will come out to defend them.
There was a time Nigerians used to blame Igbos for all kidnapping cases until one incidence occurred in Asaba, and all of a sudden, we realized the Fulani were the real kidnappers.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by nameo: 8:32am On Jan 31, 2021
emezuo17:
. Fulanis are not blacks, they are Afro Asians, they have the same hatred Asians have towards blacks.

What are you talking about?

Fulanis speak Fulfude, a Niger Kordofian language.
It is even Hausas that speak Afroasiatic(a language phylum that originated in Africa still)

1 Like

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by nams77: 8:38am On Jan 31, 2021
PatriotExact:

Yeah, it's already business

My brother the day I learnt that Fulani boys have entered this horrible business, I know say problem don set
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by EMMY76: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2021
Why did edo youths allow their forests to be completely taken over by fulaniherdsmen?
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by christistruth01: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2021
cool cool
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Witnes: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2021
Slynation:
Men....this is so brutal, traveling to other region has suddenly become a nightmare for me
Gbam!!! b4 it's road accidents people fear, now na kidnaper herdmen. Nigeria is finished in terms of security

1 Like

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by beauty7: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2021
nameo:

And yet your Govt has left them to roam about unchecked!!

This Govt is complicit in an agenda to overrun this country with herdsmen from all across Africa. Top shots like Obasanjo and Danjuma has warned us of this some years ago( Go read those articles)
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by beauty7: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2021
smallsmall:

I am sure you know that Buhari is not from Nigeria, he is a Foreign Fulani Herdsman from Niger Republic. This is a FACT.
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Seyzcham91(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2021
Amen!
Slynation:
same here o, I've lived almost all my life in the North, since I left in 2018, going back scares me, Meaning by Bus, I will have to survive the Edo highway, Okene ever threatened road and the dreaded Abuja/Kaduna highway...By flight, sounds like the worst cause after highlighting at the Kaduna Airport, my pickup will have to pass via the fulanis/Hausa Territory around Kawo(Northern Kaduna) that has recorded series of high and low profile kidnappings before crossing over to Southern Kaduna.... it's only God/Allah that would save us from this menace
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Drizzy5001(m): 9:04am On Jan 31, 2021
Upon all the numerous cultist wey Edo state get, dem no fit dey useful for once. Na to dey threaten and kill innocent people... Shameless cultists undecided

1 Like

Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by ablejesus26(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

whatever you think it is, it is a just cause. Easterners are not complaining, you should not.

There is nothing just about ipob
our true son dede uche mefor has told the world about the petty scam of ipob
i am an igbo man but i choose not to queue behind a scammer

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by KoshCAD: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2021
hardbody:

I never did. I always swear for them in my dialect and tell them to go and collect from their brothers in power.
I do tell them, I can't give you my obey while your brothers are busy kidnapping, raping and terrorizing my people.
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by EdoDefence: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2021
Qelvin:
Where's that useless minority slave that has been following me around all day, come see wetin Fulani dey carry your people do for Edo state..
@Edodefender, bring my biTch mom ass here

ofcos I will bring your bi*ch m0m ass when am done drilling a hole in it
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Slynation(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2021
Witnes:

Gbam!!! b4 it's road accidents people fear, now na kidnaper herdmen. Nigeria is finished in terms of security
Asin this one is worst because the end ain't in sight....
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by Slynation(m): 9:40am On Jan 31, 2021
Uyi168:
so he was robbed of his belongings and kidnap and you expect him to take pics via his manhood right, common sense is actually and honestly not common.....
Re: Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate by DTutu1: 9:42am On Jan 31, 2021
Uyi168:

Don't worry about pictures or videos for now pls, when u go there u can take pictures and record videos.
I know u think everything na joke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) / Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.