Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

You All Need To Know This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You All Need To Know This. (406 Views)

You All Need To See This.sex Partner Is Wat U Need & Not A Girlfriend/boyfriend / You all need to see this (pictures) / If You Don't Know This Girl. Heaven Is Sure For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You All Need To Know This. by Pukkalolo: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Robert is a chronic smoker. He could sit all day on the sofer and smoke all day without doing anything productive. Somehow, his brain tricks him into believing that he's doing something productive by smoking all day. The fulfillment he gets from blowing cigarettes smokes to the air is enough to keep going and feeling good through out the day.

It would be totally silly of you to think that Robert thinks smoking is good for him; of course Robert THINKS that smoking is bad for him but his emotions is saying otherwise. Remember we don't make decisions logically, but rather, emotionally.

If you logically think something is bad for you because you could sense the negative effects that might possible arise from doing that thing but you still find yourself doing that thing, then it because your emotions thinks it's good for you.
See, it doesn't matter how bad you think something is, as long as doing that thing feels good, you will somehow convince yourself to indulge in it. And that's why we still go back to that something or somebody that we pretty much know is bad for us.

Back to Robert. Smoking feels good to him and that's why he can't stop smoking no matter how hard he tries to stop. Robert has read quite a number of books and articles on how to quit an addiction like smoking but he could not still stop. He has tryout every tips, tricks and technique to stops smoking, but none is working.

In your mind, you might think Robert is one frustrated shitty lonely fellow with nobody in his life, but actually you're wrong. Robert is married to a young beautiful woman(Stella) and they have two amazing kids together, Tony and Cynthia.

Stella remained loyal to her husband despite his bad and shitty smoking habit. Robert no longer go out to make money to support his family. He no longer act like a responsible father.
But Hey, don't be so quick to judge Robert. Contrary to what you might be currently thinking, Robert actually cares about his wife and two kids. If he catches you even talking rudely to his wife or kids, then you have no choice than to quickly say your last prayer before he comes for your head. But the problem was that Robert cares more about smoking cigarettes and weed than his family.

Stella was forced to take responsibility for the financial needs of the family, but it got to a point where she could no longer take it anymore. He was no longer supportive as she expects her man to be, all he cares about was smoking. Lighter was his best friend.

Stella was tired of everything, so she decided to leave the marriage; of course, she would be leaving with her two little kids, Tony and Cynthia that she had with him. But Cynthia, their 10 years old daughter said she would stay with her dad. Stella did and said everything to convince Cynthia to go with her but she refused. She loved her dad and doesn't want to be away from him. So Stella had no choice than to go with Tony alone.

Robert felt really bad that his wife was dumping him, but what comforted him was the fact that little Cynthia was staying behind. That alone gave him joy and hope.

One early morning, Robert was smoking brutally. The Cigarettes smell was all over the room and infact, Cynthia was almost choking from the smell. With tears in her eyes, Cynthia wrote something on a piece of paper, gave it to her dad and then she went to school.
Out of great curiosity, Robert hurriedly opened the paper to see what was inside. On the paper she wrote,
"Daddy, if you ever smoke again, I'll leave you and go and join mummy and Tony."

That was the most devastating thing Robert could ever read. The simple thought of his little Cynthia leaving almost gave him an heart attack.

Reading what Cynthia wrote on the paper gave him a psychological and emotional jolt, and all of a sudden smoking doesn't feel good anymore. Robert didn't have to make conscious decision to stop smoking; smoking just doesn't feel good anymore.
Little Cynthia is THE ONE that he doesn't want to lose for anything, not even for just one last stick of cigarette. And since then, Robert pratically stoped smoking.

If you ever wonder why your bae/boo keeps going back to see their ex, then it's because you not THE ONE that they don't want to lose.

If you're the "little Cynthia" that that your bae/boo doesn't want to loose, then they will never think of going to see their ex; Infact only the thought of her/him losing you because of one silly ex will almost make them puke.

The answer to most of your dating and relationship issues can be traced to the simple fact: You’re not “The One”.

"Why am I still single, and my singlehood is not by choice".... It's because you're not THE ONE. If you were "The One", you would be taken quickly and never taken for granted.

“Why is my crush ignoring the hell out of me?” well, your crush don’t perceive you to be “the one”.

“Why does my bae/boo still goes to see her ex?” Obviouse answer--They don’t perceive you to be “the one”

“Why does my partner abuse and treat me with disrespect?” They don’t perceive you to be “the one”. If you were "The One", they wouldn't try nonsense with you.

“Why do they seem attracted to me initially but after the first, second or third date, they suddenly lose interest in me?” Well, they don’t perceive you to be “the one”. If they perceive you to be 'The One', their interest in you will grow rather than diminish.

“I often find myself in a relationship with a partner who does not seem like they really care about me as much as I care about them?” The answer remains the same-- they don’t perceive you to be “the one” or should I say they don't perceive you to be "little Cynthia".

You can only become THE ONE by using what I call, "The One" Formula. I actually thought "The One" Formula works for only me, until I started introducing it to other people close to me who are having issue with their love life, and their dating and love life changed dramatically and remarkably when they started applying the principles.

For the guys who will say, make money and girls will chase you. Look, when you make money and spend it on a girl, you're are only solving her financial needs, you're not solving her emotional and psychological needs.
And that's why Dele will pay Tina school fees, give her pocket money and hope that when she graduates, he will finally marry her; only for Tina to dump his silly ass when she finally graduates from school. Dele was busy solving her financial needs, someone else was busy solving her emotional and psychological needs(maybe that someone else was probably using "the one" formula).
And that's why Amazon's founder Jeff Bezos has to pay $38 billion to his wife for divorce settlement; imagine a woman dumping her husband who happens to be the richest man in the world.

Money may buy you sex, girlfriend or wife and fake loyalty, but it will not buy you Real loyalty and affection and the other important things that ignite geniue passion in intimate relationship.

Robert has read quite a number of books and articles on how to quit an addiction like smoking but he could not still stop. He has tryout every tips, tricks and technique to stops smoking, but nothing worked, but then little Cynthia to some simple innocent actions one morning that gave him an emotional/phycological jolt and he had to immediately stop smoking by force.

Just like Robert, I believe you've read books and articles on dating and relationship so you can improve your love life, but still you're not satisfied, something is still missing. You're have tryout every tips, tricks and technique you have come across but still you're not getting the results you want. You need to be like "little Cynthia" and excute some simple actions I'll be showing you in the "The One formula" and immediately your dating and relationship life will improve dramatically.

"The One" Formula will generate an emotional/phycological jolt in others(your partner or that person you're admiring) that will cause you to become more attractive and appealing to them.

Send me a PM to get the free copy of it.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend / Helpless!!! / Wedding Palava With Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.