Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 (6197 Views)

Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap / Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Aliexpress Vs Jumia. Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
lagosboy3:

53-55k price difference kpk?

Opg bros!!!

The price difference weak me grin
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
Malawian:

Aliexpress things are cheaper, but the shipping cost will end up making it more expensive than Jumia. Jumia all the way jare.

Mr man park well, where you hear that one from?

As long as you use the standard shipping the cost will never be expensive and still you will get your goods safe. The only thing about the standard shipping is that it could take longer time to get to you.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
RRodwave:

And the one on right is?

See question?

Can't you see that the right one in the picture is the Zero 8
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Uyi168:
Infinix phone at over 100,000 naira... People get mind oo.. grin

So what is wrong with the price after all there are other brands out there that are way expensive than that.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
Darkseid:
You obviously haven't bought anything from AliExpress before.

You no lie my guy. That guy is just a novice.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
OtunbaBlack:

If custom or nipost no steal am before e reach you be that

Stop fooling yourself here...how can goods that you are tracking and has already be accounted for by AliExpress just get stolen just like that when AliExpress are liable for refunds if damaged or lost.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by officialfestus(m): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
maduksben:

You know nothing. guy go and sleep and stop talking nonsense
then go ahead and buy,nonsense.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tillatalk:
just like that

I wonder o
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
officialfestus:
then go ahead and buy,nonsense.

What nonsense are you talking about? Are you trying to say Infinix phones are nonsense?

Guy everyone has a choice of what they want okay.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
espionagesavvy:
Shipping and customs cost makes Aliexpress more expensive than Nigerian. If you include shipping and customs, Aliexpress is more expensive.

That is a fat big lie. It is only when you wish to ship with DHL/ UPS that it will be expensive but with standard shipping it cost you less and standard shipping is what most people use.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
Frankiecrenshaw:
Which kind Ugly phone be this.

I guess the phone is not has ugly as you grin
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
GodWrites:

You folks make a lot of careless comments.

If your order goods on aliexpress, you're entitled to a refund if you didn't receive the product, wasn't the product you ordered, or maybe it came defective.

There is always a button to open dispute, in which aliexpress will withheld the funds from the seller.

They only release the fund when you've confirmed you've received the goods in good condition.

I've been shopping on AliExpress for years, and my best collections came from them.

Exactly what i said too
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
OneKinGuy:

People go just start to dey spread unnecessary lies. Those are the kind of people that let's jumia them continue ripping people off.

True talk bro
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:

Shipping cost of 1k? How

The thing tire me o
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
Malawian:

Which 1k? DHL/UPS shipping is 1k in which universe?

Oga that is if you decide to use that. Standard shipping is what they use on AliExpress and it is very cheap except that it takes longer time for delivery.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
pumupmachine:

Confused people.

Especially you grin
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Farizzy:

No b lie. The order comes with security. Sometimes does sellers can b funny.

Very true bro
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
Farizzy:

Its true o. They are different, the names I mean.

At last you figured it out grin grin
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Farizzy:

Yes u r right. They look same to me though. No obvious difference noted.

Hmmm that's your own view but we all know that there are difference that is why one is Zero 8 and the other is Zero 8i
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Farizzy:

Bad belle.

No be lie...nah real bad belle dey worry that guy.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Chaiii so person go carry 100k buy infinix phone shocked

Something I'll used to get an LG g8 or V50 with change sef on ebay shocked

Good for you after all nobody is forcing you to buy Infinix phone. So spare us the lecture.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
Farizzy:

grin grin. Some phones are even worth more than that. It's choice jare and d love for the brand.

Your head dey there my broda
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by Malawian(m): 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
maduksben:

Oga that is if you decide to use that. Standard shipping is what they use on AliExpress and it is very cheap except that it takes longer time for delivery.
i have bought 10 pcs each (x2) of mini pc for my cafe from Aliexpress like 4 years and 7 years ago, all amounting to roughly 3,500 dollars. you agree such purchases is not what you use standard shipping for? the DHL Express shipment was running neck on neck with the actual goods. As an aside, i have bought more than 20 items on Wish.com which uses standard shipment, i only received about 16 of them, 4 of those items did not get to me till date.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
choice fire
Chai imagine me buying nonsense with my money grin

Wetin you sabi..

Make we hear word abeg
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
[s]
maduksben:

Wetin you sabi..

Make we hear word abeg
[/s]Trash
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
[s]
maduksben:

Good for you after all nobody is forcing you to buy Infinix phone. So spare us the lecture.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
vardarain:
Both devices are not just worth the prices. . .

Issoryt oh
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]Trash

That's d only thing you know 'TRASH'
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by maduksben: 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

I believe you are just hearing that word for the first time.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by explosiveskull(m): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
I think the zero 8i is much more expensive than zero 8. The OP is confused and wanted to confuse us. The zero 8 and zero 8i are two different phones from infinix and with different prices.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
[s]
maduksben:

I believe you are just hearing that word for the first time.
[/s]
more trash
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
[s]
maduksben:

That's d only thing you know 'TRASH'
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. / My Nigeria Mobile is Legit / How Do I Root Gionee P2s With Out Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.