Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

What Is This Exact Thing That I Have Done To Deserve This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is This Exact Thing That I Have Done To Deserve This (572 Views)

"I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement / Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment / Broke Girls Deserve This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Exact Thing That I Have Done To Deserve This by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
I can't just understand what offence I committed maybe from my past life that got my present life messed up so bad.

If its a learning faze in life then this lesson its so difficult for me. Sometimes I think of what I could do with my life to become somebody and all I see is that its so dependent on luck.

No clear path that I can work with. It must be a kind of positive twist of fate that could enable me pull through.

I have never truly experienced happiness not since I knew my right from my left. It just been stale all this time.

This sucks the very life force off me. Where do I start from?? What decisions do I have to make?? When will this nightmare stop??

I am living a wasted life. At the very best I work my socks off for to earn peanuts and getting devalued, people taking advantage of my meekness and at the end of the day I go home starving even with putting all this work.

I am so depressed right now!

Hey! Take it like am just voicing out my frustration in to an abyss. No harm meant.
Re: What Is This Exact Thing That I Have Done To Deserve This by Sonnobax15(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
embarassed
Na wa oh,abeg op take am easy oh..
Re: What Is This Exact Thing That I Have Done To Deserve This by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
sorry bro, people wey depress for this kontry plenty

1 Like

Re: What Is This Exact Thing That I Have Done To Deserve This by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
Problems here and there. Luck!! Hmmm.. Such dirty luck of mine.

Just thinking about a good thing makes sure it never materializes. That's how bad its been.

I know that its never lack of effort and endurance but boy o boy there is sure is a pattern.

Had I my both legs for a start, then maybe.. I wouldn't feel so bad. Maybe I would've been dead too, because I wouldn't bear it. I am gunning down every bank that is unfortunate to be in my evil lane. Then I end up getting jailed or killed.

Illl luck would've made sure of that.
Re: What Is This Exact Thing That I Have Done To Deserve This by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
Never giving hope though at least not yet.

But I am not comfortable with living this way. Something must change!
Re: What Is This Exact Thing That I Have Done To Deserve This by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
Everybody is depressed bro. Just hang in there and stop being gentle to get cheated

1 Like

Re: What Is This Exact Thing That I Have Done To Deserve This by MickzyDonald: 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
We go through situations far worse than this just for life to make something meaningful out from us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is This Exact Thing That I Have Done To Deserve This by CrazyMan(m): 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: What Is This Exact Thing That I Have Done To Deserve This by tobechi74: 12:28am On Jan 31, 2021
Go and teach
Re: What Is This Exact Thing That I Have Done To Deserve This by Sundrus: 12:56am On Jan 31, 2021
Until u start to ask the right questions, everything go dey & look blurry. Sometimes we no get option than to face our own demons & defeat them before we reach our ideal destination. To some e dey easy, while some e dey very difficult. Everybody get different heads. Once the right questions start to pop in, ur depression go ease out.
Re: What Is This Exact Thing That I Have Done To Deserve This by Cholls(m): 12:59am On Jan 31, 2021
My brother I have a lot to teach you about life but I want to go to bed. Later!
Re: What Is This Exact Thing That I Have Done To Deserve This by Oturatetuala(m): 2:57am On Jan 31, 2021
Mehn life no balance at all.
Re: What Is This Exact Thing That I Have Done To Deserve This by mokolade21845: 9:11am On Jan 31, 2021
Never giving hope though at least not yet.But I am not comfortable with living this way. Something must change!
Re: What Is This Exact Thing That I Have Done To Deserve This by Mide3367: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
I can't just understand what offence I committed maybe from my past life that got my present life messed up so bad.

If its a learning faze in life then this lesson its so difficult for me. Sometimes I think of what I could do with my life to become somebody and all I see is that its so dependent on luck.

No clear path that I can work with. It must be a kind of positive twist of fate that could enable me pull through.

I have never truly experienced happiness not since I knew my right from my left. It just been stale all this time.

This sucks the very life force off me. Where do I start from?? What decisions do I have to make?? When will this nightmare stop??

I am living a wasted life. At the very best I work my socks off for to earn peanuts and getting devalued, people taking advantage of my meekness and at the end of the day I go home starving even with putting all this work.

I am so depressed right now!

Hey! Take it like am just voicing out my frustration in to an abyss. No harm meant.
Eya... I wish you can just near God
Re: What Is This Exact Thing That I Have Done To Deserve This by Clairvoyantlad: 9:43am On Jan 31, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
Never giving hope though at least not yet.

But I am not comfortable with living this way. Something must change!

Some others go through worse things.
Stay strong brother.
Help is on the way!

(1) (Reply)

Small Quiz / Improve My Sperm Count / Your Girlfriend Isn’t Loyal. She Hasn’t Just Seen The Opportunity To Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.