Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

"I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement (2556 Views)

This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) / Help!!! This Single Mother Wants To Finish Me… / Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons (2) (3) (4)

"I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by CrisNews: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2022

Re: "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by Jennylove21(f): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Why will he do such a thing now.
Re: "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Breakfast is going round, e go reach everybody grin

Re: "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by Zonefree(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jennylove21:
Because he's not her only Ex. tongue

Re: "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by Savedday: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
He has discovered what 9ja girls are!

Congrats bro, you have just save yourself from liabilities.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

Re: "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by Omaefe(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
there is more to this, want my advice, tell me the truth.
i no wan sin pass yur boyfriend.

Re: "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by Streetmovement(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Go and take care of your kid, leave marriage it's not for you.

Re: "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by Dayaa: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
What caused the breakup?
Something must have happened to make him change his mind.

Re: "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by Emilia154(f): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Savedday:
He has discovered what 9ja girls are!
Congrats bro, you have just save yourself from liabilities.
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.
They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Know this and know peace
Including ur mom and sis
Re: "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by OlatunjiJohn(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Emilia154:
Including ur mom and sis

But he said the truth
Re: "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by Fahvvy: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
Dayaa:
What caused the breakup?
Something must have happened to make him change his mind.

I think so too undecided....
But trust women to either hide the truth or twist the narrative to their favor undecided...

Re: "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by KunGioKehRah: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
Marriage : one of the greatest tool BAD
women use to rob men

Note the word "BAD"

Re: "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
favour don collect wotowoto
Re: "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by Sandmaiden: 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
See favor dey complain. If u know the kind breakfast Nigeria dey serve person with family and kids . U go dey happy say na just man u loose. Singlehood is bae

Re: "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by mespusinglez(m): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jennylove21:
WHY SHOULD IT BE HIM?

WHY NOT PETER OBI OR CHRIS NGEGE?

WHY HIM?
SAY NO TO SINGLE MOTHERS
Re: "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by InfinityFabric: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rest of you girls wey dey open leg up and down, this is your future.
Soon enough, if you're NOT a VIRGIN, e go dey difficult to get a ring.
Re: "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by GOFRONT(m): 3:17am On Oct 21, 2022
Re: "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by aisha1314(f): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
Maybe he just realized that he doesn't want to be a step father and take care of a child that's not biologically his.
I feel for the woman though but this stuff happens. If he doesn't want to be with her because she already has a child then he obviously isn't the right guy for her so maybe it's even better as the relationship ended.
Re: "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by Dayaa: 6:45am On Oct 22, 2022
Fahvvy:

I think so too undecided....
But trust women to either hide the truth or twist the narrative to their favor undecided...

You are so quick to put the whole blame on the woman.
You don't even know what happened.
Re: "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by Cutehector(m): 7:37am On Oct 22, 2022
Dayaa:

and those putting blame on the man? Why didnt you advise your fellow gender against it too?

Re: "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by JOACHINpedro: 7:41am On Oct 22, 2022
Fiancee?
The woman may not have told him about her child, uncle got to know about it
Re: "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by Fahvvy: 7:52am On Oct 22, 2022
Dayaa:

Which part of my write up gave you the impression that I was so quick to blame the woman?? undecided...

And yes....
You're right, I don't know what happened undecided...

But lemme tell you what I do know...

A single mother comes online to cry foul, saying that her engagement with her fiance has been broken...

And yet NO WHERE did she tell us EXACTLY what happened that made her fiance to call off the engagement, and you expect me to not suspect that she's hiding something or trying to twist the narrative in her favor?? undecided...

The fact that she came online to drag that man without telling us the story behind the break up is in itself decietful!!

Because she's trying to garner public sympathy in her direction by hiding some information that could otherwise change the whole concept of how the public sees things if known undecided...

So whether or not she is to blame, I cannot say undecided...

But what I can say with ABSOLUTELY CERTAINTY is that only a decietful person tells half truths undecided....
Re: "I Don't Deserve This" – Single Mum In Tears As Fiance Cancels Their Engagement by Emilia154(f): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
OlatunjiJohn:

But he said the truth
Its a blunt lie

Prayer Doesn't Solve Shiiii / Does This Also Annoy You too ? / How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love