Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man (1588 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by Joetttimua1811(m): 1:18am On Jan 31, 2021
Recently I noticed this behavioural change from one of my guy who I know to be a gentleman, guy was on phone with some lady say kate not real name, shouting on phone as though he wants to bring down the nearby roof and after the call I was like guy wetin dey sup na ? why you come dey para for phone na? who wan run you street na? make you dey calm down life na jeje no give yourself HBP oo. And my guy gist me as e dey worry am oo, It should be a very lengthy one but I will try to be as brief as possible, please lets bear with the spelling errors and poor construction. God no go shame us.

According to him, he was going out with kate for like three years they dated but had to leave the relationship because of her promiscuity mind you they love each other so much and though she pleaded severally that she’s going to change but then my guy already made up his mind and there is no going back. They eventually separated and they both entered into new relationships but then because of all they’ve shared OKAFORS LAW came to play. You want to what that is ? I will explain.

As I said they both have new relationship and even if they see each other on the road it is always good morning good evening greeting but then if any of them feel the urge of za oza rum just a call the other party will be around and gbam the show will take place. Their new relationships doesn’t affect that aspect oo I would have likened their situation to being that of an open relationship but then I think OKAFORS LAW explains it better. But why he continued on this trend even after knowing her to be promiscuous is what I can't tell. Talking of OKAFORS LAW sef google has a better answer.

Okay let me not go into much gist lets unravel the situation that made my guy want to break someone’s head on phone. Sometime last year October precisely Kate called my guy as they use to do but this time before the show babe was saying am going to remind you of this day sometime in the future. My guy got the message that babe is up to something (want to get pregnant for him) and he asked her but she denied and said nothing like that not until after the show babe told my guy thank you and guy was confuse. Not knowing everything was planned.

Weeks later when Kate got confirmation that she’s pregnant she opened up to my guy that she is going out with a guy she wants to get married to but the guy can’t get a woman pregnant that was why she came for that last show, hmm he wasn’t worried about it at first but as days go by he started getting attached to Kate that he calls often to check on her because work made her relocate to another state and they're not close again something that doesn’t happen before because the only time they talk is whenever they want to ……

When Kate noticed this sudden care and affection from my guy she became scared and sought a way to cut my guy off and she came up with a story that she’s been sick she can no longer keep the baby she wants to abort it to which my guy already decoded the plot and insisted she doesn’t go for any abortion. Mind you she noticed it’s the pregnancy that has made my guy change towards her and she’s scared him being the real father to the unborn child already loves the child even when He/she is yet to be born is a sign that may not favor her initial plan. So making him think she’s no longer with the baby will make him get his mind off her.

After all the argument of abort don’t abort, when Kate noticed my guy is not giving up she told my guy she’s not pregnant for him and she’s not going to give him the baby oo. Now my guy is confused and doesn’t know what to do, the pregnancy is about four months old though. Please what can be done in such a situation because my guy seems to be very convinced about the pregnancy being his and he’s not giving up on it. The mistake has been made and he doesn’t want to make another of allowing his first child be with and answer another man’s name.

Attached are chats between them that point to his claims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by Joetttimua1811(m): 1:20am On Jan 31, 2021
More pictures

Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by Ynix(m): 2:27am On Jan 31, 2021
Just calm down let the child arrive then wait for like 1 to 2 years then you do DNA. Be calming down and live long

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by mmadu4: 2:33am On Jan 31, 2021
Fear women ooh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by StubbornGENIUS: 2:40am On Jan 31, 2021
Tales by moonlight.
Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by udoakwa(m): 2:59am On Jan 31, 2021
Nawa o this matter get as e be, but with am seeing, if that nigga is so much interested in having his child back, it's gonna take him time and he gonna pass through a big stress cos that bitch is not gonna make it easy for him at all, she is heartless

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by 1beat(m): 3:49am On Jan 31, 2021
the guy should visit the lady family without her consent and explain his situation to her mum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by Leshurr(f): 4:33am On Jan 31, 2021
The most honourable thing you can do is;

Reach out to the other guy and inform him that the baby in her womb might be yours or any other man she's been sleeping with.

I'm sure you can find him on her social media handles.. just send him a DM, explain the situation and ask him if he is happy to raise another man's child.
If he is a true son of his mother, he will do the needful.

You men need to start helping yourselves.

9 Likes

Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:26am On Jan 31, 2021
Leshurr:

Reach out to the other guy and inform him that the baby in her womb might be yours or any other man she's been sleeping with.

I'm sure you can find him on her social media handles.. just send him a DM, explain the situation and ask him if he is happy to raise another man's child.

The other guy is aware ooo, it is with his permission she sought for how to get pregnant cos he can't impregnate a lady and he needs a child

1 Like

Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by Holamic: 5:33am On Jan 31, 2021
Until they make this DNA on every first born in this nation mandatory that is when peace will visit this country.... Who I am to judge when God is watching on earth on 4KD...

1 Like

Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 31, 2021
I just dey see okafors law everywhere...

You and this your babe sef, make una go meet okafor to solve the problem na..
Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:36am On Jan 31, 2021
Ynix:
Just calm down let the child arrive then wait for like 1 to 2 years then you do DNA. Be calming down and live long

It's ok oo but both Kate and her new lover knows the child belongs to my guy. They both planned it from the onset that she should look for a way to get pregnant not necessarily from my guy though.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:37am On Jan 31, 2021
GayPontiff:
I just dey see okafors law everywhere...

You and this your babe sef, make una go meet okafor to solve the problem na..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by badaru911: 6:20am On Jan 31, 2021
The girl is... a cheat, promiscuous, olosho... Hmmm.. What kinda girl is that... And your friend is still hungry for her cos of sex... A woman is the only one who knows the true biological father of the baby.... There's nothing your friend can do cos the lady can still deny him to be responsible for her pregnancy... The only thing is after given birth and then DNA test to claim his child.... But unless she and her new man don't run away with the baby to abroad or unknown place that you will never find them......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by mosdii(m): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2021
One Dick Can Never Satisfy A Vagina Citizen.
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by oladosu59996: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2021
:I just dey see okafors law everywhere...You and this your babe sef, make una go meet okafor to solve the problem na..

1 Like

Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by Joetttimua1811(m): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
badaru911:
The girl is... a cheat, promiscuous, olosho... Hmmm.. What kinda girl is that... And your friend is still hungry for her cos of sex... A woman is the only one who knows the true biological father of the baby.... There's nothing your friend can do cos the lady can still deny him to be responsible for her pregnancy... The only thing is after given birth and then DNA test to claim his child.... But unless she and her new man don't run away with the baby to abroad or unknown place that you will never find them......

Hmm no be small thing ooo, if them run na gbege be that ooo
Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by Komolafe89: 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
it carries k leg ooo
Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by Burgerlomo: 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Leshurr:

Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
mosdii:

all of dem my brother..grin

the gal dat did this to u will see no peace
Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by Isokoson1: 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Dat person Nah you,no lie

As for the mata, go collect your pikin
Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
Joetttimua1811:
Recently I noticed this behavioural change from one of my guy who I know to be a gentleman, guy was on phone with some lady say kate not real name, shouting on phone as though he wants to bring down the nearby roof and after the call I was like guy wetin dey sup na ? why you come dey para for phone na? who wan run you street na? make you dey calm down life na jeje no give yourself HBP oo. And my guy gist me as e dey worry am oo, It should be a very lengthy one but I will try to be as brief as possible, please lets bear with the spelling errors and poor construction. God no go shame us.

According to him, he was going out with kate for like three years they dated but had to leave the relationship because of her promiscuity mind you they love each other so much and though she pleaded severally that she’s going to change but then my guy already made up his mind and there is no going back. They eventually separated and they both entered into new relationships but then because of all they’ve shared OKAFORS LAW came to play. You want to what that is ? I will explain.

As I said they both have new relationship and even if they see each other on the road it is always good morning good evening greeting but then if any of them feel the urge of za oza rum just a call the other party will be around and gbam the show will take place. Their new relationships doesn’t affect that aspect oo I would have likened their situation to being that of an open relationship but then I think OKAFORS LAW explains it better. [b]But why he continued on this trend even after knowing her to be promiscuous is what I can't tell. [/b]Talking of OKAFORS LAW sef google has a better answer.

Okay let me not go into much gist lets unravel the situation that made my guy want to break someone’s head on phone. Sometime last year October precisely Kate called my guy as they use to do but this time before the show babe was saying am going to remind you of this day sometime in the future. My guy got the message that babe is up to something (want to get pregnant for him) and he asked her but she denied and said nothing like that not until after the show babe told my guy thank you and guy was confuse. Not knowing everything was planned.

Weeks later when Kate got confirmation that she’s pregnant she opened up to my guy that she is going out with a guy she wants to get married to but the guy can’t get a woman pregnant that was why she came for that last show, hmm he wasn’t worried about it at first but as days go by he started getting attached to Kate that he calls often to check on her because work made her relocate to another state and they're not close again something that doesn’t happen before because the only time they talk is whenever they want to ……

When Kate noticed this sudden care and affection from my guy she became scared and sought a way to cut my guy off and she came up with a story that she’s been sick she can no longer keep the baby she wants to abort it to which my guy already decoded the plot and insisted she doesn’t go for any abortion. Mind you she noticed it’s the pregnancy that has made my guy change towards her and she’s scared him being the real father to the unborn child already loves the child even when He/she is yet to be born is a sign that may not favor her initial plan. So making him think she’s no longer with the baby will make him get his mind off her.

After all the argument of abort don’t abort, when Kate noticed my guy is not giving up she told my guy she’s not pregnant for him and she’s not going to give him the baby oo. Now my guy is confused and doesn’t know what to do, the pregnancy is about four months old though. Please what can be done in such a situation because my guy seems to be very convinced about the pregnancy being his and he’s not giving up on it. The mistake has been made and he doesn’t want to make another of allowing his first child be with and answer another man’s name.

Attached are chats between them that point to his claims.

The Guy is not promiscuous except the lady that's why it is difficult to explain. grin

She his new girlfriend know he is still fucking his ex girlfriend would it be wrong if she dump his sorry ass for the thoughts of PROMISCUITY?
Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by tobechi74: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
No one owns a child. You are only a medium through which children comeminto this world.

Joseph took care of a child he did not father
Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by 2dice01: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lmao

obviously you are the one

Save money for DNA
Your possession await you
Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by Mikester: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
These problems wouldn't be present if you had shunned premarital sex. Well, what do I know...

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2021
Isokoson1:
Dat person Nah you,no lie

As for the mata, go collect your pikin

Ok Sir
Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2021
2dice01:
Lmao

obviously you are the one

Save money for DNA
Your possession await you

Ok Sir
Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
mosdii:

Yes the Biro cover that you are carrying can never satisfy any woman in the whole universe. street urchin
Re: Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Yes the Biro cover that you are carrying can never satisfy any woman in the whole universe. street urchin

Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Us-based Nigeria Doctor Paraded By Police After He Was Seen With A Gun. Disgrace / Lazy Ass Bitches Everywhere / What Is The Weirdest Thing That Have Attracted You In An Opposite Sex Member?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.