Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Why Being Physically Attractive As A Guy can slow Your Progress! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Being Physically Attractive As A Guy can slow Your Progress! (848 Views)

How Do I Look More Attractive As A Man / 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Being Physically Attractive As A Guy can slow Your Progress! by czarr(m): 10:39am On Jan 31, 2021
Whether we like it or not the biological reason deep in our subconscious for ambition and that drive to accumulate wealth and resources is to attract the opposite sex with the best gene to reproduce with!

When guys complain of women and their love for money, physically attractive guys feel like they are living in another world because their experience with women is different, in fact sometimes it's the opposite, women do not mind spending money on them while offering them free WAP!

Average looking guys know that money brings women, good looking guys don't have that mindset, so they tend to just relax, while the average guys tend to hustle and make money, so we see a lot of average looking niggus with money and a lot of fine broke boys.

1 Like

Re: Why Being Physically Attractive As A Guy can slow Your Progress! by 3LACK: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2021
czarr:
Whether we like it or not the biological reason deep in our subconscious for ambition and that drive to accumulate wealth and resources is to attract the opposite sex with the best gene to reproduce with!

When guys complain of women and their love for money, physically attractive guys feel like they are living in another world because their experience with women is different, in fact sometimes it's the opposite, women do not mind spending money on them while offering them free WAP!

Average looking guys know that money brings women, good looking guys don't have that mindset, so they tend to just relax, while the average guys tend to hustle and make money, so we see a lot of average looking niggus with money and a lot of fine broke boys.
niggur u ain't fine till u re rich, it increase as ur money increase. peace

2 Likes

Re: Why Being Physically Attractive As A Guy can slow Your Progress! by jawalis(m): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2021
You are just been silly. How does been reactive makes you relax and feel comfortable stopping you from hustling hard. What can you say to the likes of IK Ogbona despite been so attractive and handsome, he’s damn in the street struggling for survival. What do we say to Fredrick Leonard who doesn’t hide away his passion to feature in whatever movie as long as it brings food to his table. Is Ramson Noah not attractive enough? Different yolks for different folks bro.

2 Likes

Re: Why Being Physically Attractive As A Guy can slow Your Progress! by czarr(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2021
3LACK:
niggur u ain't fine till u re rich, it increase as ur money increase. peace
okay niggur
Re: Why Being Physically Attractive As A Guy can slow Your Progress! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 31, 2021
jawalis:
You are just been silly. How does been reactive makes you relax and feel comfortable stopping you from hustling hard. What can you say to the likes of IK Ogbona despite been so attractive and handsome, he’s damn in the street struggling for survival. What do we say to Fredrick Leonard who doesn’t hide away his passion to feature in whatever movie as long as it brings food to his table. Is Ramson Noah not attractive enough? Different yolks for different folks bro.

Movie auditions, Reality show auditions and the entertainment industry , in general, are the places where you will find handsome ladies and gentlemen.

A movie Producer/Director , a professional responsible for the selection of a movie's cast or professional who screens contestants of a reality TV show will always consider beauty and appearance first of all. You need handsome and pretty faces that will captivate the boys and girls and glue them to their television sets.

When we talk about fine boys lacking hustling spirit, we're talking the percentage of handsome billionaires (not money induced handsomeness), percentage of handsome medical doctors (not freshness induced handsomeness), percentage of handsome politicians (like Ned Nwoko, Oshiomole , Obasanjo, Tinubu) , percentage of handsome service chiefs (like Buratai , Attahiru), percentage of handsome tech founders in Nigeria, percentage of handsome computer village traders etc.

It's a known fact that pretty girls get PR and HR jobs in top organizations and that Nollywood actresses purchase valuables than Nollywood actors (males) but it doesn't disqualify the assertion that most pretty girls do not work hard as their ugly counterparts because those industries are almost exclusively for fine people. All you need to get a breakthrough there is just a tiny sense in your head if you are very fineee.

And the IK Ogbonna example supports Czarr 's claim since his wife divorced him for being broke.

1 Like

Re: Why Being Physically Attractive As A Guy can slow Your Progress! by Mikester: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2021
I'll add this post to the jokes I wouldn't want to remember in 2021

1 Like

Re: Why Being Physically Attractive As A Guy can slow Your Progress! by czarr(m): 11:59am On Jan 31, 2021
PoliticallyLeft:

Movie auditions, Reality show auditions and the entertainment industry , in general, are the places where you will find handsome ladies and gentlemen.

A movie Producer/Director , a professional responsible for the selection of a movie's cast or professional who screens contestants of a reality TV show will always consider beauty and appearance first of all. You need handsome and pretty faces that will captivate the boys and girls and glue them to their television sets.

When we talk about fine boys lacking hustling spirit, we're talking the percentage of handsome billionaires (not money induced handsomeness), percentage of handsome medical doctors (not freshness induced handsomeness), percentage of handsome politicians (like Ned Nwoko, Oshiomole , Obasanjo, Tinubu) , percentage of handsome service chiefs (like Buratai , Attahiru), percentage of handsome tech founders in Nigeria, percentage of handsome computer village traders etc.

It's a known fact that pretty girls get PR and HR jobs in top organizations and that Nollywood actresses purchase valuables than Nollywood actors (males) but it doesn't disqualify the assertion that most pretty girls do not work hard as their ugly counterparts because those industries are almost exclusively for fine people. All you need to get a breakthrough there is just a tiny sense in your head if you are very fineee.

And the IK Ogbonna example supports Czarr 's claim since his wife divorced him for being broke.

thanks...he just listed a few fine guys in the movie industry to discredit my claim.
Re: Why Being Physically Attractive As A Guy can slow Your Progress! by czarr(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mikester:
I'll add this post to the jokes I wouldn't want to remember in 2021
okay youngin do that!
Re: Why Being Physically Attractive As A Guy can slow Your Progress! by Tookool(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
czarr:

This is 100 percent true. If you are good looking plus you dress fine, getting women won't be a problem.

1 Like

Re: Why Being Physically Attractive As A Guy can slow Your Progress! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
czarr:
thanks...he just listed a few fine guys in the movie industry to discredit my claim.

I rank up there in terms of natural handsomeness. Clear skin, fine face, nice height and a desirable body. I actually get harassed on the street by thugs / cultists because when you see me , you see a soft fresh fine ajebo.

People wonder why I hustle and it pains me. This makes me go for weeks trying the best way to get ugly.
I hustle harder than even those uglier than me because I want to be a complete package like Christian Grey.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advise Mee!! Is This Gift A Trojan Horse, Genuine Or A Scam??? / How To Browse For Free On Mtn Via Tweakware / How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.