Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage (7383 Views)

What To Expect After The Mark Of The Beast. / My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Raggy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Its true but 9JA own favours the men more

1 Like

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Nigerianization(m): 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:
Marriage is not for WEAK men grin. If you are a weak man marriage is not for you else you ll be crying up and down carrying along list such as this one grin. Unfortunately most of you men are too weak to face the challenges that comes along with marriage since all you think about is sex.

What a fallacy of hasty generalisation.

2 Likes

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by scofield114: 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
this will only disturb u if u r not muslim

2 Likes

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nigerianization:

What a fallacy of hasty generalisation.

You mean such as the bolded below?

angelfallz:
Its only western men that can change things. But sadly too many of them are just beta males.
Marriage in the west has been destroyed, its only a few marriages ie marriages involving religious people that are still thriving.

I thought beta males are WEAK men a.k.a SIMPS. cheesy
Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
scofield114:
this will only disturb u if u r not muslim

With the level of divorce in the North? Do a case study on Kano State. Am trying to be objective here.
Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
heniford2:
truly am scared of marriage

The simple truth is that if you see any couple married for over 10 years and still counting, all these points are valid. Forget all those ones proving to say otherwise. They are either lying to be in charge or not even married. Na wives dey rule d house. U are just providing (if u can)

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by heniford2: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
tumababa:

The simple truth is that if you see any couple married for over 10 years and still counting, all these points are valid. Forget all those ones proving to say otherwise. They are either lying to be in charge or not even married. Na wives dey rule d house. U are just providing (if u can)
true bro is just so bad

2 Likes

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Lawly: 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:
Marriage is not for WEAK men grin. If you are a weak man marriage is not for you else you ll be crying up and down carrying along list such as this one grin. Unfortunately most of you men are too weak to face the challenges that comes along with marriage since all you think about is sex.

Yea part of the same thing we are talking about here. You ladies want ur man to be strong and swallow all ur weaknesses but meanwhile you don't want to tolerate the man being just himself let alone his weaknesses. You ladies are always selfish and self centred all the time.

NB: that does not include you my dear. But most ladies are, particularly the ones marrying at young age. They carry those bad characters for life. That's why it's actually good to marry a matured lady that is long overdue for marriage. Those ones, life has taught them lessons and they value their marriages and their men very much.

For me, any woman that gives me headache must collect the heat too. If she institutes court action against me, I will bring in technicalities, appeal the matters and continue frustrating the case for years and frustrate her from remarrying till she's old for any man. Na she must tire.

3 Likes

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
heniford2:
truly am scared of marriage

Don't let someone's else's failure stop you from giving it your best shot. Like I'll always say, ruthlessly deal with your fears, if you think you can or can't you are right.

2 Likes

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Sibtygarr: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
fear tactics is at play here
Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lawly:

Yea part of the same thing we are talking about here. You ladies want ur man to be strong and swallow all ur weaknesses but meanwhile you don't want to tolerate the man being just himself let alone his weaknesses. You ladies are always selfish and self centred all the time.

NB: that does not include you my dear. But most ladies are, particularly the ones marrying at young age. They carry those bad characters for life. That's why it's actually good to marry a matured lady that is long overdue for marriage. Those ones, life has taught them lessons and they value their marriages and their men very much.

For me, any woman that gives me headache must collect the heat too. If she institutes court action against me, I will bring in technicalities, appeal the matters and continue frustrating the case for years and frustrate her from remarrying till she's old for any man. Na she must tire.

That's why marriage is not for WEAK men who can't tolerate our weakness as women . grin
Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by cooooooks(m): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Waiting for the formula on how to find the 'right' person.

Guys, for at least half of us, marriage is inevitable. Especially as an African.

What we need to do is:
- SHINE EYE
- Have some standards
- PRE-NUP (even though many courts throw it out)
- marry a woman who works (alimony is dependent on difference of income)
- NO KIDS for the first 4 - 7 years of marriage/relationship.

Mikester:
You guys are just scared of marrying the wrong person not marriage itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Fantasticcc: 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Benwallt:
what do you mean by 'west',?.
I mean the usa, UK or canada, the laws there are the worse.
Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by jimmychang: 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

Marriage is not for weak men grin grin....watin we no go see for Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by greencard: 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
Eleyi gaju,

It all boils down to sacrifice and commitment..if any of the partners lack these, then mind games and unnecessary arguements will start unfolding

one thing that destroy marriage is pride/ego and stupidity, (some women are stupid, no offence intended),some men swallow this stupidity in the name of "let peace reign", the woman become more bold in the act and this stupidity crumbles the whole thing.

Learn to stand your ground, she will cope and respect it, women are more emotional, and some of their reasonings are devoid of logic. Don't fall for cheap emotional manipulation. Be a man , provide if u have and be honest if u don't, she will respect your person not your worth. Have a saving culture and teach her same. This savings is to tie her to a purpose , women love adventures , the purpose becomes an adventure to her so she will see to it if she's wise.

As a man, use wisdom not force, be 2 step ahead and plan well. Don't be deter by the disadvantages of your current status, just be focus .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Benwallt(m): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
Fantasticcc:
I mean the usa, UK or canada, the laws there are the worse.
. Good. I thought you were embelishly referring to western Nigeria.
Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by DaInferno(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:
funny, the "weak men"you mentioned is another way ladies use emotional blackmail to kill men. Because a man who is bent on proving himself to someone like you would just end up falling for the trap.
A man who speaks against a bias system isn't weak, the decision to learn from others mistakes is a life lesson. I urge you to garner diplomacy and exercise empathy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Shormiey(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:
For real, this is all you can come up with......sex? Come on....you ain't making sense, Nigeria as a country is not a good place to hustle legitimately, there are frustrations at every nooks and crannies of our endeavours as a man.....you even said "weak men".....wtf!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
This pretty shows that women are selfish .

men that marry bad women suffer all these

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
DaInferno:
funny, the "weak men"you mentioned is another way ladies use emotional blackmail to kill men. Because a man who is bent on proving himself to someone like you would just end up falling for the trap.
A man who speaks against a bias system isn't weak, the decision to learn from others mistakes is a life lesson. I urge you to garner diplomacy and exercise empathy.

These are some of the traits that makes marriage work. But men who are weak don't have such heart of empathy nor know how to be diplomatic in marriage. WE WOMEN ARE WEAK. NO OFFENSE! We need men who are not weak like us. cheesy
Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

Marriage is also not for SELFISH women

3 Likes

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
Shormiey:

For real, this is all you can come up with......sex? Come on....you ain't making sense, Nigeria as a country is not a good place to hustle legitimately, there are frustrations at every nooks and crannies of our endeavours as a man.....you even said "weak men".....wtf!!!
Nairaland is a Nigerian social media platform and there is no arguing the gender that is ALWAYS about sex. Honestly marriage is not for WEAK MEN.
Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Marriage is also not for SELFISH women

If you say so. All I know is that men who are not weak love us as we are because of their GENEROSITY they don't see selfishness in women.
Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by kalufelix(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mikester:
You guys are just scared of marrying the wrong person not marriage itself.

I'm-glad-you-admitted-its-a-gamble....the-right-angel-today-may-become-the-dare-devil-tomorrow...change-is-constant...

1 Like

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

If you say so. All I know is that men who are not weak love us as we are because of their GENEROSITY they don't see selfishness in women.

You mean SIMPs grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You mean SIMPs grin grin

No! Simps are those weak ones who open threads about how afraid they are about marriage. Because they are not man enough.
Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by kalufelix(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:
The-man-will-definately-absorb-your-weaknesses-and-short-comings-but-when-its-time-to-absorb-his-ego-and-submit-to-him...you-will-start-playing-victim-and-resort-to-feminism-and-gender-equalitycheesy...you-want-to-eat-your-cake-and-have-it-without-being-held-accountable...categorising-women-and-children-is-becoming-faulty...it-seems-children-and-dogs-are-more-responsible-and-accountable-than-women...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by theFilmtric: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
badaru911:
... Men... That list is way too much.. Well it's actually correct....
cheesy
You caught me
I read it allgrin. cheesy

theFilmtricsay
Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
kalufelix:
The-man-will-definately-absorb-your-weaknesses-and-short-comings-but-when-its-time-to-absorb-his-ego-and-submit-to-him...you-will-start-playing-victim-and-resort-to-feminism-and-gender-equalitycheesy...you-want-to-eat-your-cake-and-have-it-without-being-held-accountable...categorising-women-and-children-is-becoming-faulty...it-seems-children-and-dogs-are-more-responsible-and-accountable-than-women...

The more reason why marriage is not for WEAK men, who are too weak to accept our weaknesses.
Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by kalufelix(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

The more reason why marriage is not for WEAK men, who are too weak to accept our weaknesses.
Take-your-blackmail-and-manipulations-to-the-simps...strong-men-always-discipline-their-children-and-women-to-put-them-in-line-because-they-can't-think-properly-for-themselves...all-your-sh!ts-will-only-be-tolerated-by-a-helpless-weak-man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Judybash93(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

Are you a man?
Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
kalufelix:
Take-your-blackmail-and-manipulations-to-the-simps...strong-men-always-discipline-their-children-and-women-to-put-them-in-line-because-they-can't-think-properly-for-themselves...all-your-sh!ts-will-only-be-tolerated-by-a-helpless-weak-man

Discipline lol grin. Only WEAK men do such so as to camouflage their weakness by being DISCIPLINARIANS. Weak men who don't know how to love their women to submission. grin. All they are about is their EGO all because the have two balls dangling between their legs.

Strong men love and cherish us to submission.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Small Boy Is Doing To Big Yansh(pics) / My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! / 27 Ways To Make A Girl Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.