Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage (7373 Views)

What To Expect After The Mark Of The Beast. / My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Leshurr(f): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2021
Check out what this guy said:

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Leshurr(f): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2021
More..

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Fantasticcc: 11:33am On Jan 31, 2021
I Pity men marrying these days, especially in the west...

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by oluwaseyi0: 11:34am On Jan 31, 2021
Na wa o
Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by heniford2: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2021
truly am scared of marriage

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Lastmankc(m): 11:41am On Jan 31, 2021
Marriage nah scam.Most of that can only happen there,but in Nigeria,its a men's world

13 Likes

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by dumahi(m): 11:42am On Jan 31, 2021
Such selfishness is what is fueling LGBTQ. The marriage institution is under a very malevolent attack. Humanity is in trouble as we give birth to more kids who become 'beasts' because they lack adequate parental upbringing through male-female parental roles. The future!

29 Likes

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by badaru911: 11:47am On Jan 31, 2021
... Men... That list is way too much.. Well it's actually correct....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Mikester: 11:49am On Jan 31, 2021
You guys are just scared of marrying the wrong person not marriage itself.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2021
Give me an African version,then I'll have something to say.

For now, like the poster above said *you're afraid of marrying the wrong person*

7 Likes

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Biglittlelois(f): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2021
Op are you married or a single mother?

1 Like

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by dumahi(m): 11:59am On Jan 31, 2021
Mikester:

I see an era coming when we would have no option but to REALLY depend on the HIGHER POWER to live at all. The right person can only come via a DIVINE CONNECTION realized through CONSISTENT PRAYER. Even me, I'm learning a lot from this thing I'm typing. So, surely, it's not me but THE HOLY ONE typing it through me.

3 Likes

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Leshurr(f): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
StacyO:
Give me an African version,then I'll have something to say.

For now, like the poster above said *you're afraid of marrying the wrong person*

Which African version? Lol.

Everything he said is applicable globally and very much so in Nigeria (except the alimony and child support part).

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
now shit is getting real scary....

2 Likes

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Homeboiy: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
Make we marry now even if you no get

Na setup

1 Like

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Marriage is not for WEAK men grin. If you are a weak man marriage is not for you else you ll be crying up and down carrying along list such as this one grin. Unfortunately most of you men are too weak to face the challenges that comes along with marriage since all you think about is sex.

6 Likes

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Freezby2020: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
OVER 90% OF WHAT IS IN THIS POST IS ABSOLUTE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. I HV BEEN MARRIED FOR OVER TWENTY YEARS SO I KNOW WHAT AM SAYING.

Leshurr:
More..

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Leshurr:

Which African version? Lol.

Everything he said is applicable globally and very much so in Nigeria (except the alimony and child support part).

I prefer not to twist narratives just to sound good.

I believe with all that's going on in that part of the world,people still get married even till this day.

Even here in Nigeria, divorce cases are quite on the low.

It's called phobia.

You don't want to end up in the bad side of it.

Men on the other hand aren't saints in the marital world either.

As we chat,people are currently falling in love.

We'll all be alright las las

10 Likes

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Benwallt(m): 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
Fantasticcc:
I Pity men marrying these days, especially in the west...
what do you mean by 'west',?.

1 Like

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Leshurr(f): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
StacyO:

I prefer not to twist narratives just to sound good.

I believe with all that's going on in that part of the world,people still get married even till this day.

Even here in Nigeria, divorce cases are quite on the low.

It's called phobia.

You don't want to end up in the bad side of it.

Men on the other hand aren't saints in the marital world either.

As we chat,people are currently falling in love.

We'll all be alright las las

Okay so what do you have to say about those who end up in bitter divorces, where all that has been listed above happened to them?, what of those who ended up killing their spouse?

Don't you think they all were "in love" at some point? Or do you think they planned for their union to end so terribly?

Bottom line is, people fall out of love as quickly as they fall into it - especially after marriage! With time, you will realise there is a thin line between love and hate.. and we women can be extremely flaky in our emotions.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by austine4real(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
Some are true

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by amazing101x: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
opor

1 Like

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by alphaNomega: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
Bullshít and fear tactics. I implore you all to get married. Disregard whatever nonsense that YouTube poster wrote

4 Likes

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
badaru911:
... Men... That list is way too much.. Well it's actually correct....
Lol.....I read it!

1 Like

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Martinez39s(m): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:
Marriage is not for WEAK men grin. If you are a weak man marriage is not for you else you ll be crying up and down carrying along list such as this one grin. Unfortunately most of you men are too weak to face the challenges that comes along with marriage since all you think about is sex.
I am disappointed; I thought you would come up with a better shaming tactic.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
Martinez39s:
I am disappointed; I thought you would come up with a better shaming tactic.

My apologies. I will try better next time. I promise to improve on my shaming tacticskiss

3 Likes

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
If you have the mean and capacity to get married, please do so and don't listen to what you see on social media.

A decent wife you want!? travel far and search for, even if you have to Go through the desert, do so.

Who knows you might get your self a reasonable and well mannered person in the desert to Never expected.

4 Likes

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by angelfallz(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
Thats how marriages are for men in the west.

1 Like

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by angelfallz(m): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

Story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by angelfallz(m): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Its only western men that can change things. But sadly too many of them are just beta males.
Marriage in the west has been destroyed, its only a few marriages ie marriages involving religious people that are still thriving.

9 Likes

Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
angelfallz:

Story for the gods

grin If you say so.

angelfallz:
Its only western men that can change things. But sadly too many of them are just beta males.
Marriage in the west has been destroyed, its only a few marriages ie marriages involving religious people that are still thriving.
Re: A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage by angelfallz(m): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mikester:

Its not a matter of marrying the wrong person. Its rather a matter of a gynocentric system that has been setup to punish men.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) / Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures / Guys: 45 Things A Girl Want, But Won’t Ask For It From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.