Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Watch Out For These Kind Of People On This Site! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Out For These Kind Of People On This Site! (175 Views)

Why Do I Find These Kind Of Women Very Attractive? / Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out For These Kind Of People On This Site! by czarr(m): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
1. people who write their comments with only CAPITAL letters.

2. people who write in only very BOLD letters.

3. people who write in COLORS.

These kind of people are either suffering from self esteem issues where they feel thirsty for attention their parents didn't give them or they are suffering from an imaginary superiority complex where they fancy themselves to be of higher wisdom and try to judge and poke holes into peoples topics and comments, because it makes them feel better about themselves.

These kind of people you'll find rarely create topics because they can't stand judgement and criticism, because of their ego.

watch out for them! i know they'll come for me cos they fancy themselves judges!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Those That Committed Suicide On Vals Day Should Be Celebrated / / Make Money Everyday And Withdraw In Naira Straight To Ur Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.