Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi (26185 Views)

Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? / Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return / Canada's Refugee Board Makes It Harder For Nigerians To Be Granted Asylum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by BEDMON1900: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
Explorer you're a GENIUS. Good job you.
Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by thundafire: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:
Explorers... My all time favourite Nairalander
how about deadmeatgrill, Ngeneukwenu and new entrant Righteousness77
Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
thundafire:
how about deadmeatgrill, Ngeneukwenu and new entrant Righteousness77
Paul I know, Peter I know, Explorers I know, Who are these other names you speak of?
Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by gtown: 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
Karlovic:
embarassed embarassed While the Jews were being tormented in Europe, the ones in Nigeria were tormented by backstabbing goblins and power-hungry envious herdsmen.
And one ironical thing is that the Jews who were tormented in Europe by Europeans are have turned round to retaliate their tormenting on the innocent Palestinian Arabs.
That's how wannabe Jewish pigs in Nigeria are trying hard to pay the good did of the country not allowing their extermination when they fomented trouble some time ago with evil machination.
Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by banio: 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
This act is what Nigerians should practice.
Igbo man will live in the North from birth to death, yet he is being treated as a stranger.
A similar faith is faced by other tribes living as strangers in other parts of the country

Even when a particular people welcome other tribes in Nigeria, the visitor will not appreciate the kindness. But will pay back with heartless acts

There is no love amongst Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by fredoooooo: 12:10am On Feb 04, 2021
You can be whatever you want to be, never be an Ingrate

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by BENEAMATA: 12:11am On Feb 04, 2021
Proton99:
Theres a reason they've been evicted from different countries and empires over 100 times in their history. If only plebs know who the Jews are...

Those text you posted below , are they for real ?
Are those found in the Jewish holy books ?
Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by 99thEnemy(m): 12:13am On Feb 04, 2021
karkel:
You mean the igbos

You mean the lost tribe of Isreal ? ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by Proton99: 1:07am On Feb 04, 2021
BENEAMATA:

Those text you posted below , are they for real ? Are those found in the Jewish holy books ?
Of course you find them in the talmud.
Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by PervertProphet: 6:54am On Feb 04, 2021
slimmax:
If it had been the other brodas of peace na wahala dem for collect

grin grin

You mean those Headslammers of the Pissful Pedophile Prophet who hate these Zionists who God has blessed.
If na them the village rescue. 73years after. They would have payed them back by forcing their Headslamming buildings on every corner and forcing their hand chopping laws that their Prophet copied from the Talmud on the village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by PervertProphet: 6:59am On Feb 04, 2021
Proton99:
Theres a reason they've been evicted from different countries and empires over 100 times in their history. If only plebs know who the Jews are...

We know that and Muhammad heavily plagiarized from them and their additional books.

This is why when the Jews overrepeatedly misrepresented YHWH. God himself had to step into Creation as Jesus Christ and offer Salvation to both the Gentiles and Jews even when the Jews under the Old Convenant rejected the Gentiles.

This is what brought me to the realization that only Christ is the way with Judaism and Islam been too extremes of same violent ideologies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:23am On Feb 04, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:
Yet you willed death to the Palestinians after you arrived there as rufugees

You mean to say the Palestine and all Arab head slamming terrorist are calling death to isreal.

Even some foolish head slammer in Nigeria are calling for there death.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:26am On Feb 04, 2021
Proton99:

grin grin cheesy

Only that all the point listed in your caption are only seen in a region where non Muslim accommodate and take Muslim as refugees.

Tell me what your head slamming terrorist are doing to European in Europe.

Well not surprise, It all started right from the days of your gigolo fake prophet when he went back to the land that he was chased away and kill all of them in the name of holy war cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by DeeREALME(m): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2021
Explorers:
A Jewish refugee who fled the Nazis with his family from Austria during World War II has bequeathed fortune of over €2million to the French village whose residents hid them from persecution for many Decades.

Eric Schwam arrived Chambon-sur-Lignon with his parents and maternal grandmother in February 1943.

Schwam died aged 90 on December 25, made his decision to make the village the sole beneficiary of his will in 'Gratitude' for the welcome he received from the residents 78 years ago.

'It's a large amount for the village,' Mayor Jean-Michel Eyraud said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9206961/Jewish-refugee-leaves-two-million-euros-French-village-hid-family-Nazis.html?ito=social-facebook
I learn so many lessons from these event.
Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by BENEAMATA: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2021
Proton99:

Of course you find them in the talmud.
don't even know to say .
Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by thundafire: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:

Paul I know, Peter I know, Explorers I know, Who are these other names you speak of?
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy APC bushrats

1 Like

Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by criuze(m): 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
giving is in our blood

1 Like

Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by Proton99: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
Olabenjamen22:

grin grin cheesy

Only that all the point listed in your caption are only seen in a region where non Muslim accommodate and take Muslim as refugees.

Tell me what your head slamming terrorist are doing to European in Europe.

Well not surprise, It all started right from the days of your gigolo fake prophet when he went back to the land that he was chased away and kill all of them in the name of holy war cheesy grin grin

You're wrong to assume I'm a Muslim kiddo. If your actually engage your brain maybe then you'll grasp the message i try to give out.
Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by Proton99: 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
PervertProphet:

We know that and Muhammad heavily plagiarized from them and their additional books.

This is why when the Jews overrepeatedly misrepresented YHWH. God himself had to step into Creation as Jesus Christ and offer Salvation to both the Gentiles and Jews even when the Jews under the Old Convenant rejected the Gentiles.

This is what brought me to the realization that only Christ is the way with Judaism and Islam been too extremes of same violent ideologies.
I am not talking about religion bro.
Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by ernecy(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
Proton99:

The jews own the media.
I concur
Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by PervertProphet: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
Proton99:

I am not talking about religion bro.

I understand bro but we that have looked at the additional books of the Jews and that of Islam perfectly understand when we bring the warnings.
Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by PervertProphet: 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
BENEAMATA:

Those text you posted below , are they for real ?
Are those found in the Jewish holy books ?

What Proton99 posted are some of the teachings by the Rabbis of the Jews and spillover of the pride the Jews had in the Old Convenant(Testament) as they taught that with them having Abraham as their Father. The Gentiles had no chance of being saved or being literate. They misrepresented God so hard that Jesus had to step into his creation to show the true ways of the Father. This is one of the reasons that the Pharisees, Sadducees, etcetera always had issues with Jesus because of his mission to break that barrier.

Millions of Jews after God:Jesus manifested in flesh no more heed this kind of teaching except the Jews into strict adherence to Judaism. The Disciples of Jesus were all Jews. The Roman Empire scattered Jews all round the world and many assimilated into different places and cultures. Some Jews been Christians, Atheists, etcetera. Do you even know that even Yathrib in Saudi Arabia was first a place occupied by Jews before Muhammad who plagiarized especially their wrapped up Judaism mixed with Sabeans Paganistic practices and Old Arabian Pagan idols and symbols which he mixed all up to become Islam today. Muhammad cleared and killed all the Jews of Yathrib and the place became renamed as Medina today with no Jew allowed into a place formerly theirs. Just exactly how the Jews of the Pharisees and Sadducees in the past before Muhammad's time would have also done. Even there are books by Grail Message adherents on the history of Muhammad that tries to suggest that Muhammad was a Jew but I don't believe that because the book is not really factual after I went through it. The Jewish Talmud where Proton99 got what he posted from is an oral additional book by the Jews to add up to their Torah. It goes so worst that the orthodox Jews even adhere more to the Talmud than even the Torah given to Moses. This is also what Muhammad tried to copy with his own made Hadiths and the demarcation of Muslim believers from non-muslim believers(kuffirs Or Infidels).
You read the Talmud and the qu'ran and you will see some similarities as Muhammad was a Plagiarizer.

Jesus changed all that hundred of years before Muhammad when he came through and opened salvation not only to the Jews(majority of Jesus' disciples were all Jews) but also to the Gentiles.

Basically, what I am saying is you don't judge all Jews going by what the Proton99 guy wrote. This was the same mistake that Adolf Hitler made especially after reading a conspiracy book that was false and basically said that the Jews were the cause of all problems and Hitler grew up with this mindset right before he took on power. It's either the Proton99 guy is a Neo-Nazi or a Muslim. They are the ones with this mindset especially considering the fact that it was a Jewesss that poisoned Muhammad to his death after he wiped her family and forcely had her to himself for sex and all.

Today, I know Jews and Arabs who are Christians and live like brothers. This is something not obtainable in Judaism or in Islam as it is against the two core ideologies. This is why for any seeker of the truth. Judaism and Islam are two extremes that one should never head into. Islam is even the worst of the two as it's just a bad copy plagiarism of Judaism. Only Christ can unite all be they Jews, Arabs, Africans, Europeans, etcetera.

My humble submission.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by PervertProphet: 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
Proton99:

The jews own the media.

I never would have believed that there are some Nigerian Holocaust deniers. If you deny the Holocaust which was an event in history. I won't be surprised if you also are a denier of the Nigerian-Biafran Civil War or a denier of the June 12 Saga.

The stereotype that the Jews own the media.
Really?
Where do you get your "information" from?
Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by Proton99: 5:23am On Feb 05, 2021
PervertProphet:

I never would have believed that there are some Nigerian Holocaust deniers. If you deny the Holocaust which was an event in history. I won't be surprised if you also are a denier of the Nigerian-Biafran Civil War or a denier of the June 12 Saga.

The stereotype that the Jews own the media.
Really?
Where do you get your "information" from?

What I've posted have literally nothing to do with the Civil war and june 12 event we experienced. You really think I'm stereotyping the Jews? The fact that they've been expelled from so many places should, at the very least, cause you to wonder 'what could possibly be the reasons for that?'

I will show you where I get my "info" if you're ready to keep an open mind
Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by Proton99: 5:56am On Feb 05, 2021
PervertProphet:

What Proton99 posted are some of the teachings by the Rabbis of the Jews and spillover of the pride the Jews had in the Old Convenant(Testament) as they taught that with them having Abraham as their Father. The Gentiles had no chance of being saved or being literate. They misrepresented God so hard that Jesus had to step into his creation to show the true ways of the Father. This is one of the reasons that the Pharisees, Sadducees, etcetera always had issues with Jesus because of his mission to break that barrier.

Millions of Jews after God:Jesus manifested in flesh no more heed this kind of teaching except the Jews into strict adherence of Judaism. The Disciples of Jesus were all Jews. The Roman Empire scattered Jews all round the world and many assimilated into different places and cultures. Some Jews been Christians, Atheists, etcetera. Do you even know that even Yathrib in Saudi Arabia was first a place occupied by Jews before Muhammad who plagiarized especially their wrapped up Judaism mixed with Sabeans paganistic practice and Old Arabia Pagan idols and symbols which he mixed all up to become Islam today. Muhammad cleared and killed all the Jews of Yathrib and the place is renamed Medina today with no Jew allowed into a place formerly theirs. Just exactly how the Jews of the Pharisees and Sadducees in the past before Muhammad's time would have also done. Even there are books by Grail Message adherents on the history of Muhammad that tries to suggest that Muhammad was a Jew but I don't believe that because the book is not really factual after I went through it. The Jewish Talmud where Proton99 got what he posted from is an oral additional book by the Jews to add up to their Torah. It goes so worst that the orthodox jews even adhere more to the Talmud than even the Torah given to Moses. This is also what Muhammad tried to copy with his own made Hadiths and the demarcation of Muslim believers from non-muslim believers(kuffirs)
Or Infidels). You read the Talmud and the qu'ran and you will see some similarities as Muhammad was a plagiarizer.

Jesus changed all that hundred of years before Muhammad when he came through and opened salvation not only to the Jews(majority of Jesus's disciples were all Jews) but also to the Gentiles. Basically, what I am saying is you don't judge all Jews going by what Proton guy wrote. This was the same mistake that Adolf Hitler madeespecially after reading a conspiracy book that was false and basically said that the Jews were the cause of all problems and Hitler grew up with this mindset right before he took on power. It's either the Proton99 guy is a Neo-Nazi or a Muslim. They are the ones with this mindset especially considering the fact that it was a Jewesss that poisoned Muhammad to his death after he wiped her family and forcely had her to himself for sex and all.

Today, I know Jews and Arabs who are Christians and live like brothers. This is why for any seeker of the truth. Judaism and Islam are two extremes that one should never head into. Islam is even the worst of the two as it's just a bad copy plagiarism of Judaism. Only Christ can unite all be they Jews, Arabs, Africans, Europeans, etcetera.

My humble submission.

Contrary to what you any other pleb reading my posts may think, I'm a devout Christian. The only difference between us is that my curiosity and open mindedness has led to discover literatures and information that are not available in the public domain.
Please note this: My posts are not about religion
Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by PervertProphet: 7:13am On Feb 05, 2021
Proton99:

Contrary to what you any other pleb reading my posts may think, I'm a devout Christian. The only difference between us is that my curiosity and open mindedness has led to discover literatures and information that are not available in the public domain.
Please note this: My posts are not about religion

Okay!

Low-life Prole and 3rd Class Made-in-China Neo-Nazist. You could not make your point without using informal derogatory words "any other pleb".

Well!
We don't back away from confrontation if that's the route you want this to go. Nobody has a problem with you been curious but a learned mind shifts through information to be able to put out correct information.

Same silly kind of wrapped was what got Hitler into hating the Jews and blaming them for just about everything despite the fact that he was partly jewish. His dad was a drunk. I think that probably started all that Jewish hate for him. He forgot when he was a poor painter. A Jew by name, Samuel Morgenstern was one of his best Customer. Hitler's anti-semitic thinking increased looking up to anti-semitic politicians like Georg Ritter von Schönerer who was of the opinion that Jews can never be full-fledged German Citizens and you know what happened after Hitler released his book, Mein Kampf. Same way you have gone to an oral traditional books of the Orthodox Jews that in my opinion is despicable that is the Talmud and have extracted what you think is the reason the Jews are hated the world over and I am making it clear to your ignorant self that not all Jews after accepting Christ live by the code of the Talmud. You are kind of making the mistake some "Christians" assumed about the Jews leading up to the time before Hitler assumed Power.

I am in no support of the Jews who live strictly by the Talmud (Human traditions) even condemned by Jesus Christ. The Talmud was first a senseless set of oral sayings of the Rabbis that the elite of the Jews substituted even in place of the Torah and practiced for long before the coming of Jesus. It was compiled as a book in 4th Century Galilee that is about 400years after Jesus had ascended back to Heaven. Jesus himself condemned these senseless traditions(Talmud) which the Pharisees and the Elites made the Jews live by. The same way that Islam today(Muhammad heavily copied them. We have Hadiths proving them) of which Muslims and even non-muslims as we now see in Kano State of Nigeria and other Islamic dominated countries are forced by their Caliphs and Sheikhs to live by Sharia law which are all Satanic products of the laws of Satan blaspheming God amongst Men. All that senseless traditions and laws were in no way the true ways and reflections of the Abba Eternal Father that Jesus Christ represented.

Mark 7:6-13 NLT — Jesus replied, “You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you, for he wrote,
‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me. Their worship is a farce,
for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God
.’ For you ignore God’s law and substitute your own tradition.” Then he said, “You skillfully sidestep God’s law in order to hold on to your own tradition. For instance, Moses gave you this law from God: ‘Honor your father and mother,’ and ‘Anyone who speaks disrespectfully of father or mother must be put to death.’ But you say it is all right for people to say to their parents, ‘Sorry, I can’t help you. For I have vowed to give to God what I would have given to you.’ In this way, you let them disregard their needy parents. And so you cancel the word of God in order to hand down your own tradition. And this is only one example among many others.”

Judaism and Islam are two extremes I repeat again with Islam the most evil one out of these two because it's just a plagiarism mix of Judaism with Muhammad mixing other Arab Paganistic practices of his place and inventing as Islam (Kissing of the Kabba Stone was done by Pagan Arabs before Muhammad incorporated that into Islam and walking Naked around the Kabba, etcetera).

These kind of ethnic-religious mindset are what gave birth to others in modern times like the Black Hebrew Israelites and the Black Nation of Islam(Another Two violent ethnic-religious based system) where religion is counted based on the colour of race or skin.

Whatever literature you are reading should make sense or you would go astray and turn into another little Hitler. We expose the evils of the religion be it Judaism or Islam but do not hate on Jews or Arabs or Muslims or Blacks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Live Tracker Shows Nigerian Air Back To Regular Service For Ethiopian Airlines / lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! / Airlines Sue Sirika As Nigeria Air Planes Arrive Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.