Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me (3690 Views)

How Does This Woman Lay In Bed(picture) / Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by ukpahu(m): 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
My wife have been deny me of sex sometime ago, this make me Told her that i want to marry another wife, But since wen my wife start her annual leave this woman want to kill me sex, even i say i did not want it she will force her self on me, pls help me [color=#990000][/color]i cant do it again.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
ukpahu:
My wife have been deny me of sex sometime ago, this make me Told her that i want to marry another wife, But since wen my wife start her annual leave this woman want to kill me sex, even i say i did not want it she will force her self on me, pls help me [color=#990000][/color]i cant do it again.
OP. . Y NA? HABA
Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
another yaba left escapeegrin

na una full nairaland these days

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by Cholls(m): 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
My brothers a brother needs help...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by ukpahu(m): 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
SmellySperm:
another yaba left escapeegrin

na una full nairaland these days

u think say everybody go school olodo ma.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by illicit(m): 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
Can I help u
Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by MickzyDonald: 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
You have woken the sleeping GIANT

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by ukpahu(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
illicit:
Can I help u
yes
Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by EmekaBlue(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
I can help u out some nights so she won't kill u
Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by baralatie(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
grin
Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by ukpahu(m): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I can help u out some nights so she won't kill u
u want Bleep your mother

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by EmekaBlue(m): 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
ukpahu:
u want Bleep your mother
No. Ur wife that is trying to kill u

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by DirtyGold: 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
This ukpahu is really confused o
You complained to your wife, she's now giving you double dose of what you wanted... you're still complaining.
You've come here to complain and guys have offered to assist you do your work, yet you're still complaining

What's tha business?

10 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by baralatie(m): 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
DirtyGold:
You complained to your wife, she's now giving you double dose of what you wanted... you're still complaining.
You've come here to complain and guys have offered to assist you do your work, yet you're still complaining

What's tha business?
abi
Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by KingAlayinde(m): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
ukpahu:

the fear of having another rival is the beginning of Bleep me well.... sebi na toto u want
Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by Akanimoh113(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
ukpahu:

I'm Truly Ashamed of you... undecided
Go and take Pills to enhance your Strength... Bleep her until she says No angry
No be just one night? undecided

Remember... Bleep Her Until She says No
Go Wild Sef... No be your Wife?

Make her Sleep in the Process...

Make Sure that Before She Wakes in the Morning... You've Prepared Meal for Her as an Appreciation... If she ask why the Meal... Tell Her that You Enjoyed the Night With Her (Magana Yakaré) Finish.

Stop Complaining like you can't Handle a Woman... Unless You Don't...undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by ukpahu(m): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
KingAlayinde:

the fear of having another rival is the beginning of Bleep me well.... sebi na toto u want
she want kill me sex, everyday everytime if i am at home sex sex sex, sometime i dont want to go house becourse of sex oooooo.
Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by ukpahu(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
ukpahu:
she want kill me with sex, everyday everytime if i am at home sex sex sex, sometime i dont want to go house becourse of sex oooooo.
Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by pepperdemzombie: 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
ukpahu:
Go and buy a refurbished or recycled Chinese sense.
Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
ukpahu
Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
If your story is true in the first, then u are not serious. The woman has decided to meet your sexual prowess and u are blabbing. Weak ass man grin
Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by 400billionman: 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
Leave her and travel to Dubai.
Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by Omopinky(f): 12:02am On Feb 01, 2021
Oga you must doooo. Never you say you no do again..... which style una want do next?
Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by SavageResponse(m): 12:38am On Feb 01, 2021
Omopinky:
Oga you must doooo. Never you say you no do again..... which style una want do next?

Expert advisor grin
Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by femi4: 5:52am On Feb 01, 2021
ukpahu:
No be you go find trouble
Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by KingAlayinde(m): 7:41am On Feb 01, 2021
ukpahu:
she want kill me sex, everyday everytime if i am at home sex sex sex, sometime i dont want to go house becourse of sex oooooo.

She just want to makes sure u get irritated with sex cos she scared of losing you..... So the best u can guys can do is to sit and have a talk and arrange your sex life .... How u want it and times ...... Kudos to her tho, she is a smart woman cos she knew girls outside now no dey jokes with kayamata involved..... So many men dont remember home anymore

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me by skinny419(m): 11:28am On Feb 01, 2021
DirtyGold:

What's tha business?
Dont mind dat guy, he wan just do us longer throat.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Fugly Guys Avert Their Face When A Pretty Lady Stares At Them. / My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake / Are Whites Better Kissers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.