Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush (28369 Views)

Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Angelawhite(m): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
unfortunately I did not find any undecided single as a bird

Lol. If you’re below 30 and not dating, maybe I could get your number smiley
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by OgaRico(m): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
cchub:
Sht, we used to meet and smoke in the bush after lectures during my uni days. One thing led to the other shaa, I didn't woo her, the weed did.
we're still best friends till now even though we're no longer together.

Come to think of it, I've been in like 5 relationships in my life and i never woo('d') anyone of them.

I just dey here dey try paint a picture of you and that girl as couple,mehnn;weed breakfast,weed lunch and then a little touch of weed in whatever una decide prepare as dinner.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Godmademan(m): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
If say wooing na JAMB I for don fail so they na Chief Odogwu shop I for dey serve now
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Baitullah: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
Yah! I had always been the wooed one (by 2 babes specifically) until that occasion i tried to woo a girl myself just to test my toasting skills. (i dey always make mouth and lamba amidst my dudes. though I'm the introverted kind.

So i sighted this damsel at a program, she no too fine sha but i just dey feel her vibes therefore decided to be on the go. I yan my dude about it cause he was their group leader and he promised to put in good word for me on the condition that i tell her the coco myself. No wahala, i agreed.

It was the D-day. We went to her school to accomplish the mission. i no put on better thing at all. just a three quarter nicker and jersey. i was of the opinion "No show wetin you get". So he called her out and introduced me. my dear, i was not the one talking but my heart was on an epic race with the voice of my guy.

it was my turn to talk. My heart kept fastening as i uttered the words. i developed shaky legs. i couldn't even look at her face while talking. it was as if i dey talk to ghost for the other direction. i finally landed and she was to reply. i noticed that she too was shy and that was where i gathered courage and became the master of the conversation, staring directly to her face. i felt the cold feet she developed. she said she would think about it and get back to me.

And it was time to exchange numbers but ladies and gents, the worst was that I didn't have a phone. she understood and asked me to call my phone number which she Immediately definitely memorized. i went home with utmost euphoria and soaked 3 cups of garri to celebrate my Newly born courage (yes, i can do it).

after a month, she flashed me and i called her(After getting Nokia 3310). we spoke and she later agreed and made me promise not to break her heart. i was excited that my first wooing turned out successful.

But hey, the relationship no last few minutes.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by lkillbrokehoes: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Stop tagging me with that name,I don't know who the person is.Have they deported you from Ghana? kikiki e-millionaire
You can fool others but not me Zzor, it's only a dumb person that will believe your lies, jobless girl.
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by SirJerrie(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
Richadv:

Lol you even try I be 5"
Abeg how una dey take measure una height?
Na from Shoulder level or head?
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by AmaUwana(f): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
am nt useless

2 Likes

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by AmaUwana(f): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
JustJesse:
I crushed on this girl for 6 years (all through highschool), I never told her shii, the SS1 holiday (the one before resuming SS2) I told one of the few friends (I had like 4 friends at the time, don't blame me, I had serious self confidence issues) that I liked the girl, the mad man told me to wait till we resumed SS2 before telling her.
You won't believe that the bastard used the whole holiday period to woo the girl, we resumed and booom!!!, they were together, no explanations, apologies, nothin!!, I thought we were brothers man ¯\_ʘ‿ʘ_/¯

eiyaah
someone broke his poor heart
cries
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by AmaUwana(f): 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
Springboot:
Mine was a complete disaster and the most embarrassing till date. Wrote a letter to my then crush, she came to my house with the letter, read it in the presence of my siblings and tore it into pieces warning me seriously.

Lolz. Ur own bad oh
hahahahahahaha
i can imagine
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Omo I was in action, giving her lyrics, throwing hands up and down. She was just busy correcting me when I made grammatical errors. I mistakenly touched her at a point. Omo de babe bring out hankey, clean dat spot. Las las, she still refused. Fear catch me nah

7 Likes

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by fattprince(m): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Chii59:
I used Facebook to woo my crush.
He used big grammer to scatter my head.
Long story short, he wasn't interested.
My heart still broke anyway.

Did he meet your unrealistic standard or was he the reason you set those standards now.

By the way I like the new pics you uploaded but I ain't seeing no teeth in it. Have a nice day chi chi.
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
Mehn,.. The thing is so hard for me uptill now, its like i somehow made it to be so. I told myself that i will never toast a girl in my life untill they start toasting me. Am too shy to woo a girl.. Let them do it for me

4 Likes

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
omaclarry:

Keep flying no perch u hear?
grin grin grin thank u sir
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
Angelawhite:

Lol. If you’re below 30 and not dating, maybe I could get your number smiley
am above 30 believing GOD for a man of apostle selman's spirit
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
praiseneo:
I’m AA and A+
Let’s get to know each other wink

bro.neo. .u sound like a playful person...if only u stay in Lagos mainland
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dpundict:

I thought I was the only one single in Nigeria since o. Wow! Hope dey finally.
GOD will make us smile and jump for joy this year with wonderful relationship that are too good to be true

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by fattprince(m): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
Well mine I didn't woo her but did I love this girl? I literarily think of her every minute of the day. Didn't know she likes me too. Until I told one of my older cousins. She (cousin) called me one day and guess who we have my crush complaining about how shy I was and how I always leave anytime she comes around. I didn't even know she notices me. Then from then we became inseparable love birds. I love that girl so much. I was in primary 3-4 then. She was a year older.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by praiseneo(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
bro.neo. .u sound like a playful person...if only u stay in Lagos mainland
I’m not playing and I stay on the mainland Abulegba to be precise
Id really like to know you better

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Tapout(m): 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Weneda:
Hmm. Mine was somehow funny. In my school then, I don't have time for lovey lovey stuff becos i was so engrossed with my studies. There is this girl i had a crush on. She's somehow religious. I never had the boldness to tell her till i left secondary school. My male cousin knew her nd i think they stay close to their area. When i came to visit my cousin one day i told him my challenges. He told to confront her nd as we were talking look at her in the compound. She said she came to collect something. I ask her if we can talk, she said ok. I started telling her i love her nd i have been looking for a way to tell her. After my sermon, this girl ask me what is love? I told her. She told me she is not interested that i should look for someone else. I was so ashamed of myself nd i told my cousin. I moved on with my life, gained education into tertiary institution in eastern part of the country. I still met thesame girl running for her 2 years diploma but she lied that she gained admission through JAMB. I gave her my number and she started calling, forming caring attitude but i wasn't interested. When she saw i was not interested, she stopped calling. I later met a girl (now my wife) who came to visit her female friend in my lodge. I was later told that she will stay for one month because of exam. It was as if we knew ourselves, she was so free with me likewise her. After two months i told her nd she agreed and the rest is history. But guess what that? That secondary school crush keep on sending me messages on facebook and wataspp". Hello, how are u doing bla bla not minding I'm married. She is on facebook everyday posting pictures here and there.

please make sure your wife is aware of this (I mean her frequent communication to you) those kind girls dey try put asunder for person marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Candycrushy(f): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
Omorrr
It didn't end well for me...hot tears
Men are ........ embarassed

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Meedon: 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
Candycrushy:
Omorrr
It didn't end well for me...hot tears
Men are ........ embarassed

Premium tears...
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by sunnedee2: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
This thread brought back memories.
However, I still have a crush on NL.
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by wisdomclay(m): 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Mine was a girl named shade. I wrote a letter to her and she read it to the hearing of all the females in the class. I can't tell why she did that but this was somebody i loved so much and could have married without a doubt. Although it happened in SS1 but till date i have not found anyone i could have loved like her and sometímes it surprises me. I don't think she knew then.
Imagine she can be somewhere praying for a man that will love her live and when one came just because of one act of foolishness she lost him for life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Ugandatales: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
SavageBoy:

You're just learning about simile abiundecided

Exactly! The "like...like" was just too much for me.
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Ugandatales: 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
Funkeshuga:
I've been a bold guy right from time but I shiver when my emotion picked on a lady that have many guys crushing on her. I drop a letter in her desk with my name written on it, i refuse to enter school for 3days, I kept forming illness for my parents until my dad forced me to enter school on the fourth day

I make sure I don't have physical contact with her, during break I won't go out, I will rather force myself to sleep but luckily for me, she walked by and woke me up, she said I got your letter and I will think about it, since then I've been bold to woo any lady

I don't want to know how Giant, rich you're...just pray I no set my eyes on you grin

This your story is so funny and romantic at the same time.
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by olabright31: 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
Chii59:

Nlders and exaggeration. Las Las, e no pass bress and nyash undecided
Lol. But thats the truth you just said
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Ugandatales: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
beehivedata:
See as una stories sweet... when men had innocent hearts... Now ehn, na after lashing Una dey ask for name of the girl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahahahaha! This is funny. That's how I called one girl Deola the other day and she told me, my name is funmi. A girl I had lashed severally o. Lol! I felt bad.

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Ugandatales: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
EXLOVER:
After many many months of crushing and practicing how to woo my crush.

I finally got the courage to go stop her and talk to her, immediately i approached her, her reply made me forget all i have been practicing for months, cause my practice was like a dialogue.

My crush was very annoying, I will never forgive her. I killed the crush that night, I was still in SS1 then.

But now, I'm good in the game now. A legend

"...made me forget all i have been practicing for months, cause my practice was like a dialogue."

Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Ugandatales: 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fedrams:
It was in jss2 or 3, I wrote a live letter to her, she insulted me and threatened to show my parent. I was so scared. I avoided her till I left the school

Hahahahahaha
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by olabright31: 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
BadEnglish:
Haa, this one easy na. Her mother own the restaurant where I dey chop with my friends, the girl dey form ehn, so me as a sharp Niggar I no send her. When others go dey do everything to get her attention me dey do the opposite. Fast forward to six month I had an accident in front of her shop, I bashed someone's car and d bumper was damaged. So I gave her my number in case the car owner came she should give him the number. That was all, the guy came we negotiated I transferred the money. And that was how she texted me to know if I've fixed my car too. I said yes and asked her why she's always forming. She said it's just an afront coz some customers don't know their boundary. I respected that and I asked her out. The remaining is history we are getting married this year smiley

Happy to hear this. Wish you guys marital bliss

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by olabright31: 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
tojahh:
It was in my first year in the university. I had already told all my friends we were dating whereas I only found out her name from a friend.

On this devilish day she was walking straight down to us and I was backing her seating on the desk. My friends told me
'Oboy see sharon' immediately i turned and see her pretty face. I started sweating even up to my palm slippers.

My guys were saying Oya show working as na your babe. I went to her and called her name. She looked and said who are you. And her voice was loud. My friends all started laughing so hard that the whole Faculty joined them. I just started running home, na so my palm cut. Another round of laughter.

Las las I almost change school because of her because she was tormenting me everywhere i go. I must see her.

Too bad.

Na u find trouble go play with devil's staff
Re: Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush by Angelawhite(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
am above 30 believing GOD for a man of apostle selman's spirit

It’s okay dear. It’ll happen soon and with the man of your dreams wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] / I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks / 6 Things You Should Never Do On Your First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.