Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) (46393 Views)

A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by PussyKing(m): 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
I hope this guy no knee down for woman

I didn't watch the video
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by NaijaCover(m): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
Poor Girl
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by SKINDOGGY: 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
Why the voilence grin
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by InvertedHammer: 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
Emmyloaded:
A Nairalander, CEO of Topgist.com.ng has finally proposed to his girlfriend of six years.

This proposal is coming a few months after they both graduated from the same department in the same University.

Congratulations to them.

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V1IJA_HiEs
/
He even knelt down.

Nonsense.

/
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kneeling down and begging liability to come into your life. Tufiakwa! Goalnaldo can never!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
That’s a nice ass, no cap all shaft.

Skin skin one time
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Bukden16(m): 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
I'm not understanding... Virgina people----
Always at point

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by zudozz: 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
hope say una no do bad thing after? shocked
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by OyigboUpdate: 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
Girlfriend of six years already don wear wify clothing na, the proposal no go come as shock, unless she is acting for camera...cheesy

Meanwhile, red pill guys after watching... Be like...grin

Why is he kneeling..

6 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by marwanafrica: 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.

I really feel your pain you must have had a bad encounter with our beloved opposite Gender.
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by ibietela2(m): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Emmyloaded:
A Nairalander, CEO of Topgist.com.ng has finally proposed to his girlfriend of six years.

This proposal is coming a few months after they both graduated from the same department in the same University.

Congratulations to them.

WATCH VIDEO

Nice ass and congratulations
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
I love the ring but hate the nails cool
na ur nail, who ask u
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Funkeshuga(m): 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
sad
Dpharisee:
Congratulations!
See the reaction of Uncle Pete when I informed him smiley

grin grin

Brown skin Girl. God bless all black and chocolate skin ladies that didn't bleach their skin

May God give those ladies bleaching their skin sense and sanity back
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Ogan79(m): 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Your opinion over the ring is not required cos d owner of d nails didn't komplan
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Keketu(m): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nickymezor:
Nice
wow yellow girl please pm me thank
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
This lady tear eye pass the guy.
nice controlling.grin

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by naijadrivablog: 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
Emmyloaded:

Congratulations to them.

WATCH VIDEO

pls remove "CEO" from your titles,if you didn't register Topgist.com as A LIMITED LIABILITY company. Abeg, this ignorance ended in 2020.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Jack005(m): 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Happy married life bro.. But must guys kneel down to propose? Are you begging her to marry you?

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by hybridblood07(m): 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
You're still a kid! You need to grow up
Pinetfranceshan:
I'll never be impressed by this and many others. I'm never gonna marry. angry

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by luminouz(m): 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

He didn't give you the ring undecided
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Emeka71(m): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Me too.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by favour32(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
"who tell you make you K.D?
"You K.D?
Wait make Pete Edochie catch you.
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by MoneyTrees(m): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
HRH should not be abused
Her fiancee loves it that's why he proposed cheesy

HRHQueenPhil:

But hmmm, the rate young people are proposing these days.... Lockdown taught a whole lot grin grin grin
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Exodora: 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
So the boys here marry .
The way majority of Nairaland guys speak ill about women one will think they will never marry .
Mtcheeeeeew I pity the ones that takes everything they say here serious .

4 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Halifaxguy: 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Why must you simps like to copy white, must you guys kneel down to propose! You just added more responsibility and added liability in your life and you're still kneeling down for it. Simps everywhere no common sense. I hate nonsense �

3 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by phatek(m): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
MR SIMPSON. . . .WHO TAUGHT U DT U MUST KNEEL TO PROPOSE.MTHEEW :'

3 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by DCmonster: 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
Foolish simp kneeling for a HOE! cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by humilitypays(m): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
johnkey:
foolish man. well there's a simp for every sextoy.
I love Nairaland grin
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Adakintroy: 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
You go Hussle for the hard soil call Nigeria.

Your boss go shout for you tire. You go make the money carry go kneel down for one woman to accept you. Na so you weak?

This is how I believe things should reason out.

No woman would touch a lazy man from a distance with a stick. That means women hold the high ground when a man is broke and weak.a man can plead then.

When it's reverse and the man has gone through the struggle and he is now a realman, the woman has lost her bargaining advantages. Now the man holds the high ground.

He "takes" a wife then. Not beg for one.

Read the way chinua achebe depicted it in "things fall apart

Kwefi would not marry okonkwo because he was too poor. But when okonkwo gain prowess she ran from her husband to him.

That's the might of a man when he has done his work.

You are not helping the reasoning of a woman when you let them win all the time. Life is not like that.

She is coming to eat your food and possibly live rent free for the rest her life.

Less not over do it.

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by humilitypays(m): 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
Concetta:
What's this thing about kneeling down and not kneeling down to propose to your woman...trust nairalanders to scold the living daylight out of you once you don't align with their opinions. Congratulate a happy person and move on joor!
No wonder u just joined. Be careful here oh, it has turned many ladies to evening newspapers, just be kiafulu cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.