Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) (46981 Views)

A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by zedegit: 6:47am On Feb 02, 2021
It took 6 years to propose. I hope it doesn't take another 6 years to wed.
Don't make no one the Lady of the rings o.
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by danvault: 6:48am On Feb 02, 2021
platodeen:
My name is Yusuff Abayomi.
M 34
Genotype: as
Profession: Accountant
Complexion: Dark
Height: 6fts
Religion: Muslim
Body Type: Athletic
Looking for: Relationship to marriage.
I am d jovial and fun-to- be-with type. Brilliant and hardworking, but an introvert.

M looking for a Yoruba muslim lady;
Genotype: aa
At least with HND
Never married
Fair in complexion (not compulsory).
Between 23 and 27

Bros women don't do things like this, not even the ugly ones. You are employed and good looking, please work on your self esteem and learn how to communicate with women, I can help with a book if you need one to understand women. The only thing I like about your post is the age range, a BIG reminder to women above 30 deceiving themselves. No man doing well with a healthy self esteem wants a wife up to 30yrs and above...
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Candycrushy(f): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2021
Congrats sweeties...hml
grin
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2021
Pinetfranceshan:
I'll never be impressed by this and many others. I'm never gonna marry. angry
so we should pound beans?

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Kaymaxine(m): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
I love the ring but hate the nails cool
Thank God they were not fixed for you
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Pinetfranceshan: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2021
platodeen:
You don't have to do this sir. Most Nairaland scammers will see it as an opportunity to dupe you.
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Pinetfranceshan: 8:46am On Feb 02, 2021
danvault:

Bros women don't do things like this, not even the ugly ones. You are employed and good looking, please work on your self esteem and learn how to communicate with women, I can help with a book if you need one to understand women. The only thing I like about your post is the age range, a BIG reminder to women above 30 deceiving themselves. No man doing well with a healthy self esteem wants a wife up to 30yrs and above...
Nice, but try not to quote his details and number especially.
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Greatfullheart: 8:56am On Feb 02, 2021
tyup:
Did you really have to kneel down undecided
i tire for men oh, i will and stand propose to my fiance' if she like make she say no i dont care. She do herself.
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by danvault: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2021
Pinetfranceshan:

Nice, but try not to quote his details and number especially.

Edited.
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2021
Ryan03:
I am sure nobody forced you to knee. Why can't you do same and mind your business?
the moment he posted it on a public forum, it became my business. You grovel and wash pants inside your room nobody would give a shiit but the moment you record it and post on a public space it becomes everyone's business

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 02, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

And you think white women never ask that? You have lied to yourself a lot if you think there's some magic about Western women. That's what you and dangote thought, but who is having the last laugh?

Although Western men (not Nigerians) are much better off than the ones who assume a lot of things and have unrealistic expectations of women.
Western men are a conquered specie so nobody is surprised or cares when they grovel on their knees before women. An African man who knees for a woman deserves to be separated from his penis

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:33am On Feb 02, 2021
All dis ladies accepting men's proposals up and down abi dem no wan follow their leader Sapphire to dey hate men?....Sapphire ur plan to dominate the future don dey fail o.......looooooool yeye pikin
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Fahdiga1: 9:35am On Feb 02, 2021
bluefilm:

Yes, it's a must.

That's how to prove to the whole world that you are a total and shameless SIMP.
What a shame. I'll never do that or allow any of my children do that. it is un African
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2021
MediMedi:

I love nails, it add beauty to females.
If you don't wear them endeavor to do it from now darling.
It not too cost
Shey you dey give your gf money to fix nails or na only talk talk you dey talk?
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
WHEN WILL I EVEN MARRY?
I AM 44 YEARS OLD
When you stop hiding under female moniker

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 02, 2021
low self - esteem men kneel down
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by nuelyoyo(m): 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
tyup:
He can't avoid kneeling down since he had to put up a show for the proposal. Men who won't kneel to propose to thier fiancee would do the proposal quietly in thier homes, with no cameras rolling.
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nuel4:
Western men are a conquered specie so nobody is surprised or cares when they grovel on their knees before women. An African man who knees for a woman deserves to be separated from his penis

Yes, forsake kneeling and go back to the bushes so that you can be African enough. What are you waiting for? African man indeed.

You're so African you strive to be Western in everything. Your type still clamor for women's money, yet don't want to kneel for them.
Keep deluding yourself. African men will keep kneeling to propose, in as much as it doesn't kill them. Standing never helped any of them.

If you think genders are for conquest, then you need reorientation.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Yes, forsake kneeling and go back to the bushes so that you can be African enough. What are you waiting for? African man indeed.

You're so African you strive to be Western in everything. Your type still clamor for women's money, yet don't want to kneel for them.
Keep deluding yourself. African men will keep kneeling to propose, in as much as it doesn't kill them. Standing never helped any of them.

If you think genders are for conquest, then you need reorientation.
lol why are you crying? My mom and my sister are on my steady payroll. I will collect money from my wife if she earns higher than me. My ancestors will rise from their graves and choke me to death if I ever bend the knee for a menstruator.
Europeans used to live in bushes as well. With or without the help of Europeans Africans would have still left the jungle. Parts of Africa were already very developed before the arrival of the refugees from the frozen wasteland called Europe
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Junkie1: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
Adakintroy:
You go Hussle for the hard soil call Nigeria.

Your boss go shout for you tire. You go make the money carry go kneel down for one woman to accept you. Na so you weak?

This is how I believe things should reason out.

No woman would touch a lazy man from a distance with a stick. That means women hold the high ground when a man is broke and weak.a man can plead then.

When it's reverse and the man has gone through the struggle and he is now a realman, the woman has lost her bargaining advantages. Now the man holds the high ground.

He "takes" a wife then. Not beg for one.

Read the way chinua achebe depicted it in "things fall apart

Kwefi would not marry okonkwo because he was too poor. But when okonkwo gain prowess she ran from her husband to him.

That's the might of a man when he has done his work.

You are not helping the reasoning of a woman when you let them win all the time. Life is not like that.

She is coming to eat your food and possibly live rent free for the rest her life.

Less not over do it.

My God... Such wisdom
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
It's a free world brother, you do what pleases you.

As for me, I WILL MARRY THIS YEAR.
amen and me too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by MENofIRON(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
Be A Real Man In The Other Room
https://healthymanlife1.name.ng/min/

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by ericmor: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
I love the ring but hate the nails cool

Lol
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by bluefilm: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fahdiga1:
What a shame. I'll never do that or allow any of my children do that. it is un African

Totally unAfrican
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by descarado: 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
EaglesEyes1:
But it doesn't eliminate the smell. I knw that some offensive odour might be caused by diseases why the rest are not, washing inside can eliminate most offensive odour based on feedbacks from women who had cultivated the habit of doing so. But use cold water instead of hot water.
Go and dust your health science textbook. I'm not your teacher
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by stonecoldcafe: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
tyup:

Is it your kneel? Propose to your own the way you like let another man do as he likes

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kaymaxine:

Thank God they were not fixed for you
I give GOD all the glory grin grin grin
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Gabson001:

women will always see one error in other women

shior
nah, it's not an error just an observation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) / Some Men Need To Think / 5 Hottest Girlfriends Of Top Nigerian Music Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.