Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Had Anyone Ever Noticed This Strange Feeling? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had Anyone Ever Noticed This Strange Feeling? (4680 Views)

Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) / This Strange Mammal Has The Weirdest Penis With Four Heads (Graphic Photos) / Whats The Craziest And Funniest Moniker U Ve Ever Noticed On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Had Anyone Ever Noticed This Strange Feeling? by dederocs(m): 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
444croopy:
mans wants are insatiable
That is why we must allow ourselves, and enjoy polygamy...one woman go bore you, unless she is rich.
Re: Had Anyone Ever Noticed This Strange Feeling? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
damosky12:
That's just Human nature.

That's why you shouldn't get married because of just attraction.

In just few months or years into the marriage, you would find people who are more beautiful, intelligent, etc. than your spouse.

This is where true love comes to play. It's not just attraction, it's deeper. It's an eternal connection.

TRUTH BRO! THIS IS WHAT I NEED THAT IS IF I WILL GET MARRIED AT ALL.
Re: Had Anyone Ever Noticed This Strange Feeling? by Stevyne: 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
The5DME:
Has anyone ever noticed that once you get something you've been really dieing to have like a phone, clothes, car or other material possessions, you get excited for a little while: maybe like 1 month; and then you the thing you've really been longing for is no longer appealing to you?

Has anyone ever noticed this? I use myself as an example. When I got my phone, I was really excited about it, fascinated and all that. But now, I don't feel like that anymore. The phone is just......... there.

Has anyone experienced or noticed this?
Bro abeg I need phone
Re: Had Anyone Ever Noticed This Strange Feeling? by 444croopy(m): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
We've all got our own levels of enjoyment....my palmwine and a joint....my way of enjoyment
dederocs:

That is why we must allow ourselves, and enjoy polygamy...one woman go bore you, unless she is rich.

1 Like

Re: Had Anyone Ever Noticed This Strange Feeling? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
dederocs:

He's talking about the human race oh.
Re: Had Anyone Ever Noticed This Strange Feeling? by pointblank247(m): 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
Whose kid is this ?
Re: Had Anyone Ever Noticed This Strange Feeling? by The5DME(m): 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
pointblank247:
Whose kid is this ?

Mama G...... t
Re: Had Anyone Ever Noticed This Strange Feeling? by dederocs(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
SegFault:

He's talking about the human race oh.
insatiability is insatiability...be it in money, women etc...all same.
Re: Had Anyone Ever Noticed This Strange Feeling? by osax4pal: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
Yea it happens to everybody,once you have satisfied that want, it becomes less attractive by then something else is in your mind to satisfy
Re: Had Anyone Ever Noticed This Strange Feeling? by Natoski5(m): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Same here ... Happened to me with my Lamborghini Recessioni grin

Burh grin grin grin grin

Re: Had Anyone Ever Noticed This Strange Feeling? by IAMFORJESUS: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2021
Man is insatiable because taste and fashion here on earth changes with time but up there in Heaven it is not the same. Heaven is a place of perfection and bliss. The only imperfection in Heaven is the wound and scar where Jesus was nailed . Taste and fashion in Heaven is satiable and endure from ages to ages. Strive that you may enter through the narrow way that leadth to Heaven.
Re: Had Anyone Ever Noticed This Strange Feeling? by Boxer007(m): 10:17am On Feb 02, 2021
The5DME:
Has anyone ever noticed that once you get something you've been really dieing to have like a phone, clothes, car or other material possessions, you get excited for a little while: maybe like 1 month; and then you the thing you've really been longing for is no longer appealing to you?

Has anyone ever noticed this? I use myself as an example. When I got my phone, I was really excited about it, fascinated and all that. But now, I don't feel like that anymore. The phone is just......... there.

angry
Re: Had Anyone Ever Noticed This Strange Feeling? by Boxer007(m): 10:20am On Feb 02, 2021
The5DME:

Bro,wot u need is babe.
. Can I link u wit sweetcunt97 or Nmezor, sir? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Love Sex To Much / She Doesn’t Give Me Attention / ff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.