Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Ruling On Women And Muhammad !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ruling On Women And Muhammad !!! (515 Views)

Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruling On Women And Muhammad !!! by EvolvedPisces(m): 6:56am On Feb 01, 2021
Women are useless and worthless people... Most of them have been used for ritual purposes and they are heartless and will maim you until you die... Muhammad too is the first Muslim terrorist and a rapist... Spits on all of them !!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Women And Muhammad !!! by Qrash(m): 7:29am On Feb 01, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
Women are useless and worthless people... Most of them have been used for ritual purposes and they are heartless and will maim you until you die... Muhammad too is the first Muslim terrorist and a rapist... Spits on all of them !!! shocked

you're a hypocrite, your hatred will burn your soul.

we Muslims respect and love all the prophet of God.

I just don't know what you were thought.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Women And Muhammad !!! by Fvckyouall: 8:31am On Feb 01, 2021
Who lets all these kids on NL
Re: Ruling On Women And Muhammad !!! by ShackWes(f): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2021
this forum.has lost it
Re: Ruling On Women And Muhammad !!! by EvolvedPisces(m): 11:11am On Feb 01, 2021
Qrash:

you're a hypocrite, your hatred will burn your soul.

we Muslims respect and love all the prophet of God.

I just don't know what you were thought.
smelly dirty yahoo boy terrorist, cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Women And Muhammad !!! by Qrash(m): 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
smelly dirty yahoo boy terrorist, cry me a river
I believe you have a brain damage.
Re: Ruling On Women And Muhammad !!! by EvolvedPisces(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
Qrash:
I believe you have a brain damage.
First picture, your mother ; second picture, your pained father after going for a DNA on you... You are not your fathers son... In other words, you are a bastardddd... Think I'm lying, ask your oracle smelly idiotic moda... Tueh !!!

Re: Ruling On Women And Muhammad !!! by sunshineV(f): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
WAHALA grin
Re: Ruling On Women And Muhammad !!! by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mumu
Re: Ruling On Women And Muhammad !!! by EvolvedPisces(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Mumu
another upcoming yahoo boy... Na spoilt beans you go pick... No shi shi

Re: Ruling On Women And Muhammad !!! by tidalstorm(m): 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
EvolvedPisces:

grin grin grin
Sour guy.
I bin dey expect long quotations. Las las na trolling.

(1) (Reply)

Cash Reward!!! / . / Meghan Markle: Lover Vs Family. Who Do You Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.