Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,046 members, 7,953,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said (1953 Views)

Why Are Modrators Deleting Threads For No Justifiable Reason? / Pyguru: Why Do U Keep Deleting Mah Posts? / Y Do They Keep Deleting My Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by obowunmi(m): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2011
muki, don't mind her. She's just seeking attention. If ragdollz, doesn't like you, just leave her alone and let her be. No need to start provoking her all around the forum. Its just the mature thing to do IMHO. undecided undecided

Darkskin, I hope you and rag can reach an adult like consensus and leave each other alone. smiley
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by mukina2: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2011
I have locked,warned,banned,deleted posts from both of them.

You should the number of threads they have derailed and rendered useless. (mzdarskin,mrschima,190,ragdollz and co)

I have told them before, we all have people on here that we cannot stand, its simply since we all cant get along, learn how to ignore people you cant stand. Stop giving more senseless work to the mods.
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by ragdollz: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2011
Lmao thanks Muki for putting her straight: that jamo thinks the (NL) world revolves around her.

Now look here you this interfering Jamo, let's get TWO things clear: I did not open this thread bc of "anger"nor do I need any "sympathy". Jaybee n I were merely having a one-on-one debate like mature adults: something u and I can never achieve bc ~ ding!~ u r INCAPABLE of matured, adult debate.

And see here, who gives a dump if 99% of my posts r insults?? Just lyk who cares if 99% of YOUR posts r about unnecessary details about ur ex-boyfriends, ur private family life, ur sexual escapades - ur boring TV viewing jeez!!! Like I said, no 1 really freaking cares!

Besides, all this wouldn't have dragged on and on if you did the "honourable" thing of quietly reporting instead of FIGHTING BACK WITH ALL UR MIGHT AND WITH THE "MIGHT" OF UR LAME NL PALS tongue.

For the record, I never ever "start" ish, but when anyone starts it I give them what they deserve. But as obowunmi said, not every fight is worth it I guess tongue
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by ragdollz: 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
Thank you for your last post, Muki. You arw certainly right: we can't all get along. That's why in real life there are such things as World Wars grin. Of course, lives get destroyed etc - collateral damage. That's why I'd like to officially apologize for every thread/topic I/we must have derailed/damaged grin. Maybe like someone once said, we should have just opened our own "beefing" thread, so that any time the jamo and her comrades want to spar with me, we'll just take it there grin.

Like I said, thanks Muki for the talking-to. And even Jaybee, u did well taking the time to explain, cos that's all I required: an explanation. Whether I think it's right is not the issue, what matters is, we rubbed minds. Cheers guys
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by 190: 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2011
mukina2:

I have locked,warned,banned,deleted posts from both of them.

You should the number of threads they have derailed and rendered useless. (mzdarskin,mrschima,190,ragdollz and co)

I have told them before, we all have people on here that we cannot stand, its simply since we all cant get along, learn how  to ignore people you cant stand. Stop giving more senseless work to the mods.

Subscribing~
undecided undecided

Please mukina count me out from the rest people u talked bout

I have a life out there but i dont know bout the others,

I dont beef with anyone, everyone has more serious issues to worry bout than some fu[i]cking bullsc[/i]hiit problems

if people wanna come in here and fight all day, form gangs and co-hurts ( like ragdolls, fstranger, tpiah et al ) thats their issue, dont blame them blame it on their Joblessness, marital

frustration or been single and boredom is their middle name

and if they choose to fight for months like ragdollz did then u simply handle her the way u like  undecided 

I am no longer concerned about no body here cos all i see are a group of  people who maybe re[i]tarde[/i]d, faustarted , have red eyes or even old

enough to be my mom Fooling themselves online  undecided, i dont care bout anyone on here

thats their problem so people really need to grow the hell up,  Jeez  undecided
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by ragdollz: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2011
190 you are 50% to blame for all this SH-IT so Muki was right in adding you. You are nothing but a FAKE, a HYPOCRITE, and you deserve every insult I ever gave you. 190 u supported, backed and hailed d jamo on FROM DAY ONE, but when you saw I couldn't be cowed so easily, you started pretending to be too good for all this. You need to realise you are the WORST of the bunch of us, take that from me. Never ever you condemn anyone on this site ever again, bc even the "baddest" ones are 100% better than your serpent-like self!
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by 190: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
ROTFLMFAO!!

Buahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Never seen ragdollz so frustrated in her life like this,

I am to blame on what,ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

My belle, My belle ACHES, !!!

Ragdolls may i ask you a question, Sincerely speaking how old are u,

First and foremost, i never knew bout you till the thread where firearm set you up wanting 2 ask for your friendship,

From there i simply didnt know what happened btwn yourself and mzdarkskin and you both ended up insulting yourselves for more than 6months

I reported, apologised even cursed you so u can draw the attention to me and then things could die down but Heck it was adding milk to sea water

to change the taste, Ragdolls you have been an epitome of faustration, and i have simply decided not to even bothered  bout you anymore,reason

is becos i simply see right through you,  ( You can curse all you want but u know shiiit bout me ) Like i said earlier i have come 2 see 40% of

everyone on here as been nothing but[i] plain silly bleeps,[/i] i go round and select my friends carefully and no matter how i may try to sound silly online

Its all for the making, It simply have nothing to do with who i am sincerely speaking, You are good and throwing insults i believe your mom trained

you well, but i simply Pity the man that would end up getting married to you, one thing u simply dont know ragdolls is ure not the only one

that i see as been a[i] dumb not-so-smart silly bleep, [/i]there are 4 of you here that i never associate with here and i wont even wish any of you on my worst

enemies, i avoid them as i have read deep into who behind these characters are, I have always been 190 from day one and if u say i am 50% behind

whats happening then I am so proud of been part of the occasion, mukina mentioned my name on the part of derailments and since Jaybee set up a

chat room everything has since subsided, i wont go online cursing someone for 6months straight out neither would i go ( who is online ) and wait for a response just to curse the person out,

I believe if u have real life depressing issues to worry out you wont be here worrying bout any body, like i said some people are here claiming what they simply arent, some lie about their marital status, some lie to be in school, everyone seem 2 be fake but at one certain time displaying their faustration on something, No need talking much cos im expecting u to respond back with an insult,

But ragdolls one advice is go and worry bout real problems than mizdarkskin

and grow the bleep up cos i simply see u as a kid  grin

despite u should be a friend to me  cheesy

SINCERELY SPEAKING I HAVE COME TO A CONCLUSION THAT NAIRALAND IS A GATHERING FOR MAD PEOPLE
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2011
Mukina,
I clearly said I HIGHLY doubt it and mentioned it to show I am not
one to support outlandish conspiracy theories ok?
I am saying just because it happened often doesn't
mean I will go around making threads about it. I barely report as it is much less
create cry baby threads. Super mod or not if i did think so you would have been the first person i would
have mentioned it to. I did not accuse you, I was making a point. Ok.

and you this Jamo obsessed Nigerian Ragdollz [/b]she is not on your side
on this. The woman is ANNOYED with us both! So stop looking desperate hyping over nothing. You are an irritant to everyone
hence your replies being deleted and you having to complain about being hushed. Clown.  tongue

[b]obowunmi:

You someone i have NEVER spoken to before and called me BlackWitch you are no better. Mind your business.
I'm not instigating or sticking my nose in anything because this is MY business as I am the reason she is having such high blood pressure.
They need to watch her actions and see she is complaining about her [size=18pt]DISSES[/size] being deleted after following ppl throughout
even bothering me last night as i IGNORED her.

try to paint me out as the problem if it makes you feel better.

i wont go online cursing someone for 6months straight out neither would i go ( who is online ) and wait for a response just to curse the person out,

thank you.
I said what I had to say. Life goes on i am not stalking and attacking so its not my problem.

HAVE FUN. I wont reply.  wink You will continue to be ignored Ragdollz and Mukina, if i offended you I apologize.

I'm gone!
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by 190: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2011
me too

Im out of here, i have serious issues 2 worry bout than some depressing stuppiddd hill billy no good piss of trash called issues  undecided
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by obowunmi(m): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

obowunmi:
you really need to shut YOUR mouth because YOU came to the romance
section LAST NIGHT with drama. someone i have NEVER spoken to before and called me BlackWitch.
You frigg off as well. I'm not instigating or sticking my nose in anything. They need to watch her
actions and see she is complaining about her [size=18pt]DISSES[/size] being deleted after following ppl throughout
even bothering me last night as i IGNORED her.

Because I called you an BLACK AFRICAN ---- is this why you are upset ? grin grin grin
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by ragdollz: 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2011
Yeah yeah I'm glad the lamest combo on NL have said their piece - now you two can huff and puff ur way outta here - THANK YOU!!

Mzdarkskin, someone you never met before called you a BLACK WITCH grin, awww, sowry tongue - don't you wonder how come you have that effect on some pple?? Maybe you should look in the mirror and ask urself what u need to change tongue

As for u 190, I know very well that you blasted me first. Once when I jokingly praised Mr Cork, then when Firearm opened a thread about me. Look I nevee had issues with you or even Chima n annawhite n d-sense/deshola n reality n who ever else the f-ck got on my case bc of Mzsdarkskin. All u could have done was Report or IGNORE. SIMPLE. I see pple bashing u or darkskin every day for different reasons, so you are far from being the NL favourites. So how come MY beef hurts u so much?? Even with all my "gra gra" some folks out there see a positive aspect of me, so I don't care what u or ur jamo have to say about my tendency to devote most of my posts to u tongue
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by Mobsync(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2011
**picks up phone nd calls NATO, UN nd AU chiefs. We have another "Gadaffi" in the making***
He has to be dealt with b4 he becomes notorious.
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by Phate07(m): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2011
Mobsync:

**picks up phone nd calls NATO, UN nd AU chiefs. We have another "Gadaffi" in the making***
He has to be dealt with b4 he becomes notorious.

grin grin grin grin
And Tomahawk and Sidewinder missiles too. grin
grin
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by Phate07(m): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2011

Mukina sorry for that o, just had to laugh out at that. cheesy

Am out! Peace! cool
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by ragdollz: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^^^Phate07 : one of the notorious supporters/sideliners, very good at "lol"ing n "lmao"ing and adding wisecracks in d middle of beefs. How COULD I have forgotten to mention him tongue??
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by pinkrex(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2011
Heheh! You are free to derail this threadb!! Its meant to be derailed!!lmaossss
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by Phate07(m): 12:05am On Apr 07, 2011
ragdollz:

^^^^Phate07 : one of the notorious supporters/sideliners, very good at "lol"ing n "lmao"ing and adding wisecracks in d middle of beefs. How COULD I have forgotten to mention him tongue??

When will you bleeping grow up? 2057? Cos that the most irresponsible comment i have seen so far. It lacks merit and is null and void.
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by ragdollz: 6:44am On Apr 07, 2011
Phate u've shot urself in the balls already with ur reply tongue. You n I have had beef b4 courtesy d jamo - or am I wrong? Now I was being sarcastic NOT trying to start anything. You were too quick to rise, which makes you just as bad as me. YOU grow up, Phate. You're a guy but you squeal like a li'l gurl tongue
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by OAM4J: 7:09am On Apr 07, 2011
I hope its all over now. You people should please give my wife Mukina2 a break, if only you people know the number of times your reports have disturbed many of our our beautiful moments.

Make peace and not war, Ok?. cool

And can some of you guys choose a more eye friendly font colours, especially you 190. Some of us are elderly, am 80yr old for pete sake, you dont wanna mess up my eyes, do ya? I still have 70 more years to live with Mukina2. Cant even read anything 190 type. Besides when a guy uses a pink colour, the 1st question is; "is he a gay?"
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by ragdollz: 10:29am On Apr 07, 2011
^^^^LMfAO @ gay pink fonts grin grin
MY SENTIMENTS EXAC-TLY grin cheesy
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by pinkrex(m): 11:28am On Apr 07, 2011
Thank you for your last post, Muki. You arw certainly right: we can't all get along. That's why in real life there are such things as World Wars . Of course, lives get destroyed etc - collateral damage. That's why I'd like to officially apologize for every thread/topic I/we must have derailed/damaged . Maybe like someone once said, we should have just opened our own "beefing" thread, so that any time the jamo and her comrades want to spar with me, we'll just take it there .

Like I said, thanks Muki for the talking-to. And even Jaybee, u did well taking the time to explain, cos that's all I required: an explanation. Whether I think it's right is not the issue, what matters is, we rubbed minds. Cheers guys

'Beef section'!!!! Me handy work grin grin grin grin Rodlmaoooooooooooo

It really a turning point for me to know some NL Admin cos of one person's agenda.

But seriously, Jaybee n Mukina. I have been a witness n sometimes a contributor when Ragdolls,mzdark n 190 r dissing each other. 190 is bluntly lyying,stating that he is not part of their beef. He is a big accomplice of mzdark ;Dcos shes her e-bf grin. sometimes 'we' even wonder why 190 is so over protective by not letting d ladies do dem beefs alone,

190 is not a man for NL babez, he is not truthful n trustworthy grin grin grin
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by Odunnu: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2011
OAM4J:

I hope its all over now. You people should please give my wife Mukina2 a break, if only you people know the number of times your reports have disturbed many of our our beautiful moments.

Make peace and not war, Ok?. cool

And can some of you guys choose a more eye friendly font colours, especially you 190. Some of us are elderly, am 80yr old for pete sake, you dont wanna mess up my eyes, do ya? I still have 70 more years to live with Mukina2. Cant even read anything 190 type. Besides when a guy uses a pink colour, the 1st question is; "is he a gay?"
Keep deluding yourself at the bold part.
You are mine single
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by ragdollz: 5:29am On Apr 08, 2011
Woah, why do I have a sinking feeling a post of mine is missing!? Hmmn I should let sleeping dollz lie (abi is it dogs tongue) Anyway, @ pinkrex n Odunnu, na una sabi ooh my hand no dey grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reality 101 Can You Please Tell Me Why You Can't Leave Me And My Nose Alone? / Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! / Have You Seen This On 2go Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.