Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Willing To Die For Christ Jesus-Are You? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Willing To Die For Christ Jesus-Are You? (1143 Views)

God And Jesus Are Not The Same Or Equal. / Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia / The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willing To Die For Christ Jesus-Are You? by Eviana(f): 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Eviana:
When I began this thread, I did so with the mind-set that the time is very near where those who profess Christ Jesus as Lord will have to seriously contend for the faith.
I did so in order for professors of Christ to do self-introspections.
Times are here where "straddling the fence" is almost obliterated.
You won't get to hide in the crowd, be nominal about your faith and believe that you are gonna slide into the kingdom.

Truly speaking about one's love for Christ and His transforming power to those who are dying in sin WILL NOT be accepted in this world (by the majority)....as the scriptures state.
You preach it anyway, with wisdom, tact and love.

Persecution in some way, shape or form will occur....but only to those who are sincere in Christ.

If you see your fellow human being going the wrong way...running into a burning house, then what will you do? Do you warn them or let them keep going?

To speak the truth....
1. When one knows that it is unpopular
2. When repercussions will result
3. When you know you have a duty and obligation to do so for the sake of your Savior....

Will you?
Re: Willing To Die For Christ Jesus-Are You? by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 19, 2021
Eviana,

You are always yourself. Until you learn to keep to deals. You come and act nice everytime. I keep telling you. Again, I saw your action afterward, and do not think I can be foo.led. See, this is not a good behavior. No matter how you try to not let me know you are behind it, i will always unravel it. You are evil.

You moved from the centre of the discussion I brought here. How can I co exist with you well when what you do behind the scene is nasty. Who the heck do you think you are? Are you as in ma.d? Seriously? Seriously? Seriously? Listen, I will show you who I am truly. Now, I will no more have mercy. You are beyond mercy, I swear.

Those idiots who are working behind the scene, I know. I know them well. And if they attempt beyond what they did yesterday, I promise you all that you will be shocked. You will either allow me in peace cos I dont know...what exactly are you after? Am the one who gave me the gifts I am using to help many today? But I worked so hard to develop them. Everyone has a gift, but many dong nurture theirs. I work my ass daily to keep upgrading myself. And I have realised learning is continuous till we move to glory. I pray we should continue learning in eternity cos I love learning.

Since you dont want the settlement you brought up....you will only be yourself...always putting it forward to show yoy are Holy whereas you habe evil agenda .... I know you well. But this is me...when I see you do good genuinely, I will praise you. But acting like how you habe just acted, you are a piece of s**t. And I will handle you and the idi.ot.s well.

Now back to that arc angel Micahel here. I will not do anything private with you. Who is he? Is here Jesus. Clarify this before you continue your copy and paste. Oh! You dont have any new words? So, old stuff must be copied? Who is angel Michael? Let's get started.
Re: Willing To Die For Christ Jesus-Are You? by Eviana(f): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Eviana,

You are always yourself. Until you learn to keep to deals. You come and act nice everytime. I keep telling you. Again, I saw your action afterward, and do not think I can be foo.led. See, this is not a good behavior. No matter how you try to not let me know you are behind it, i will always unravel it. You are evil.

You moved from the centre of the discussion I brought here. How can I co exist with you well when what you do behind the scene is nasty. Who the heck do you think you are? Are you as in ma.d? Seriously? Seriously? Seriously? Listen, I will show you who I am truly. Now, I will no more have mercy. You are beyond mercy, I swear.

Those idiots who are working behind the scene, I know. I know them well. And if they attempt beyond what they did yesterday, I promise you all that you will be shocked. You will either allow me in peace cos I dont know...what exactly are you after? Am the one who gave me the gifts I am using to help many today? But I worked so hard to develop them. Everyone has a gift, but many dong nurture theirs
. I work my ass daily to keep upgrading myself. And I have realised learning is continuous till we move to glory. I pray we should continue learning in eternity cos I love learning.

Since you dont want the settlement you brought up....you will only be yourself...always putting it forward to show yoy are Holy whereas you habe evil agenda .... I know you well. But this is me...when I see you do good genuinely, I will praise you. But acting like how you habe just acted, you are a piece of s**t. And I will handle you and the idi.ot.s well.

Now back to that arc angel Micahel here. I will not do anything private with you. Who is he? Is here Jesus. Clarify this before you continue your copy and paste. Oh! You dont have any new words? So, old stuff must be copied? Who is angel Michael? Let's get started.

SIR,
I AM BEWILDERED ABOUT WHAT IN THE WORLD HAS MADE YOU BLOW A GASKET LIKE THIS?
I HAVE ABSOLUTELY "0" CLUE AS TO WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT?

I HAVE SAID NOTHING TO ANYONE BEHIND THE SCENE OR OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM. WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON HERE?

THOSE CHRISTIANS IN THIS SECTION WHO HAVE TRUE, GODLY DISCERNMENT, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THE ENEMY IS AFTER ME AND I KNOW WHY....
I SOLICIT YOUR PRAYERS AND THANK YOU DEARLY.

PEACEJOYLOVE, I AM DEAD SERIOUS HERE.
I HAVE DONE NOTHING BEHIND THE SCENE, HAVE "0" CLUE AS TO WHAT YOU ARE SPEAKING ABOUT WITH GIFTS AND NURTURING.

I AM NOW TELLING YOU THAT I WANT US TO CEASE CONVERSING ON THIS SITE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.
I DON'T WANT PUBLIC OR PRIVATE CONVERSATION PLEASE. THIS IS DANGEROUSLY UNHEALTHY.

I JUST ASKED YESTERDAY HOW WE COULD CO-EXIST PEACEFULLY ON THIS SITE....MEANING I WANT EACH OF US TO GO OUR OWN WAY RESPECTFULLY.

I MADE A DECLARATIVE STATEMENT (SEVERAL MONTHS AGO) THAT I WOULD NO LONGER SPEAK PRIVATELY WITH YOU EVER AGAIN. I DID NOT AGREE TO SPEAK WITH YOU PRIVATELY AS THE PERSON BEHIND YOUR MONIKER WROTE YESTERDAY. I IGNORED THAT COMMENT BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO FURTHER HAVE DISTRACTION ON THIS THREAD.

I ABSOLUTELY, UNDOUBTEDLY FORGIVE EVERY SINGLE THING YOU'VE DONE TO ME AND MY FAMILY....EVERY.SINGLE.THING.
I REPEAT-- NO MALICE, BITTERNESS OR DESIRE FOR REVENGE TOWARDS YOU.

HOWEVER, FORGIVENESS DOES NOT EQUAL "RECONCILIATION". FORGIVENESS--WHICH IS MANDATORY FOR CHRISTIANS--RELEASES ONE FROM A DESIRE TO EXACT REVENGE AND GIVES IT ALL TO GOD

RECONCILIATION HAS TO BE BASED ON A DESIRE FOR THE TWO PARTIES INVOLVED TO: 1). BE SINCERE 2). SHOW PRACTICAL WAYS THAT THEY HAVE CHANGED, 3). BE HUMBLE, 4). GIVE MUTUAL RESPECT

THE SIMPLE TRUTH IS: I DO NOT TRUST YOU. I HAVE BEEN STALKED, HARRASSED, ABUSED (MENTALLY, SPIRITUALLY, EMOTIONALLY, AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY) BY YOU FOR APPROXIMATELY "3" OF THE ALMOST "5" YEARS THAT I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM.
WE ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT BELIEFS THAT CANNOT BE RECONCILED. I HAVE TRIED WITH YOU MORE THAN ANY PERSON I HAD SPOKEN PRIVATELY TO IN THE PAST.

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE IS THAT MULTIPLE PEOPLE ARE USING THE SAME MONIKERS.....AND CREATING OPPOSING FORCES TO DISPARAGE MY CHARACTER.
ALSO "1" PERSON CREATES SEVERAL MONIKERS LIKE THE ONES HERE ON MY THREAD....MINUS ME....TO CREATE A HEGELIAN DIALECTIC END GOAL PURPOSE.
SEVERAL OF MY PAST POSTS (DATING BACK TO 2018) HAVE BEEN CHANGED-- MY WORDS, TWISTED WORDS, MISINTERPRETATIONS, FALSE ACCUSATIONS, LYING, WORDS ADDED, WORDS OMITTED ETC.,
IT TOOK PRAYER AND DISCERNMENT TO FIGURE IT OUT---BECAUSE NO ONE TOLD ME, BUT THANK GOD I DID.

FOLKS, FORGIVE ME, BUT I WANT MY WORDS TO BE UNDERSTOOD HERE THIS MORNING (HENCE THE WRITING IN CAPS).
PEACEJOYLOVE, PLEASE DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH ME ON THIS SITE ANYMORE. I THINK IT IS BEST FOR THE BOTH OF US. THIS IS SICK....UNHEALTHY AND SATANIC TO THE "NTH" DEGREE.

THIS REALLY IS ENOUGH.
I BEGGED FOR HELP A FEW YEARS AGO AND GOT NONE.
I KNOW YOU WANT ME GONE FROM THE SITE.
I KNOW YOU WANT ME TO "SHUT UP".
YOU HAVE THREATENED ME SIR....FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME.
SEE THESE ARE THE REASONS I REFUSE TO SPEAK WITH YOU PRIVATELY. YOU ACT LIKE THIS PUBLICLY....AND ARE EVEN WORSE PRIVATELY.
I'M NOT GONNA KEEP DEFENDING MYSELF...
YOU ARE DETERMINED TO CALL ME A DEMON...FINE. PLEASE CONTINUE CAUSE I CAN'T STOP YOU.
WELL THEY CALLED MY LORD JESUS ONE TOO AND KILLED HIM (FOR AWHILE).....BUT HE WAS PERFECT, SINLESS.

THIS AMBUSH YET AGAIN IS WHY I KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES ARE CONTROLLING YOU. THIS IS DIABOLICAL.
WHAT CHANGED FROM YESTERDAY'S CONVERSATION?
I WAS SINCERE, HONEST AND TRYING TO BE AT PEACE WITH YOU....REGARDLESS OF ALL YOU HAVE DONE?

AGAIN, AND FOR THE FINAL TIME...
LET US GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS ON THIS SITE.
I PROMISE TO THE LORD JESUS THAT IF I SEE THIS YOYR MONIKER, THAT I WILL STEER CLEAR OF IT.

I AM PLEADING WITH YOU TO DO THE SAME FOR ME.
LEAVE. ME. ALONE...LEAVE.ME.ALONE.....LEAVE.ME.
THE FORCES THAT ARE PRESSURING YOU TO TRY AND DESTROY ME....I MUST TELL YOU....THEY WON'T SUCCEED.

SIR, I AM PRAYING FOR YOUR TOTAL SURRENDER TO CHRIST, BUT YOU HAVE TO WANT HIM.
I CANNOT MAKE THE DECISION FOR YOU.
WHEN I SAY THAT I AM BEYOND FLUSTERED AT THIS ATTACK YET AGAIN THAT LITERALLY CAME OUT OF NOWHERE, I MEAN IT.
WHY THE ATTACK YET AGAIN?
BECAUSE I WON'T TALK PRIVATELY WITH YOU ABOUT ARC ANGEL MICHAEL?
BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO RE-POST ON MY OWN THREAD?

YOU HAVE THREATENED ME AND MINE YET AGAIN.
EACH TIME YOU DO THAT, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND ISRAEL IS TAKING NOTE.
YOU ARE TREADING SUCH A DANGEROUS PATH MESSING WITH A CHILD OF THE CREATOR...I'M TELLING YOU SIR...AND THIS IS NO JOKE.
THE ONLY WAY I CAN FIGHT THIS IS ON MY KNEEES THROUGH PRAYER.
THIS BATTLE IS THE LORD'S, NOT MINE.

FOLKS, NOT ONE WORD WRITTEN HERE BY ME IS A JOKE.
THIS IS NOT FOR ENTERTAINMENT.
I HAVE NO AGENDA...BUT TO SPEAK THE WORD OF MY SAVIOUR.

I AM STATING THIS TO YOU SIR....ONE LAST TIME.
PLEASE GO YOUR WAY AS I GO MINE.
I LEAVE YOU IN GOD'S HAND.
CONFESS YOUR SINS, REPENT AND SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Willing To Die For Christ Jesus-Are You? by Eviana(f): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
Eviana:

SIR,

I HAVE SAID NOTHING TO ANYONE BEHIND THE SCENE OR OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM. WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON HERE?

THOSE CHRISTIANS IN THIS SECTION WHO HAVE TRUE, GODLY DISCERNMENT, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THE ENEMY IS AFTER ME AND I KNOW WHY....

I HAVE DONE NOTHING BEHIND THE SCENE, HAVE "0" CLUE AS TO WHAT YOU ARE SPEAKING ABOUT WITH GIFTS AND NURTURING.

I AM NOW TELLING YOU THAT I WANT US TO CEASE CONVERSING ON THIS SITE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.
I DON'T WANT PUBLIC OR PRIVATE CONVERSATION PLEASE. THIS IS DANGEROUSLY UNHEALTHY.

I JUST ASKED YESTERDAY HOW WE COULD CO-EXIST PEACEFULLY ON THIS SITE....MEANING I WANT EACH OF US TO GO OUR OWN WAY RESPECTFULLY.

I MADE A DECLARATIVE STATEMENT (SEVERAL MONTHS AGO) THAT I WOULD NO LONGER SPEAK PRIVATELY WITH YOU EVER AGAIN. I DID NOT AGREE TO SPEAK WITH YOU PRIVATELY AS THE PERSON BEHIND YOUR MONIKER WROTE YESTERDAY. I IGNORED THAT COMMENT BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO FURTHER HAVE DISTRACTION ON THIS THREAD.

I ABSOLUTELY, UNDOUBTEDLY FORGIVE EVERY SINGLE THING YOU'VE DONE TO ME AND MY FAMILY....EVERY.SINGLE.THING.

HOWEVER, FORGIVENESS--WHICH IS A MANDATORY FOR CHRISTIANS-- DOES NOT EQUAL "RECONCILIATION". FORGIVENESS RELEASES ONE FROM A DESIRE TO EXACT REVENGE AND GIVES IT ALL TO GOD

RECONCILIATION HAS TO BE BASED ON A DESIRE FOR THE TWO PARTIES INVOLVED TO: 1). BE SINCERE 2). SHOW PRACTICAL WAYS THAT THEY HAVE CHANGED, 3). BE HUMBLE, 4). GIVE MUTUAL RESPECT.

THE SIMPLE TRUTH IS: I DO NOT TRUST YOU. I HAVE BEEN STALKED, HARRASSED, ABUSED (MENTALLY, SPIRITUALLY, EMOTIONALLY, AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY) BY YOU FOR APPROXIMATELY "3" OF THE ALMOST "5" YEARS THAT I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM.
WE ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT BELIEFS THAT CANNOT BE RECONCILED. I HAVE TRIED WITH YOU MORE THAN ANY PERSON I HAD SPOKEN PRIVATELY TO IN THE PAST.

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE IS THAT MULTIPLE PEOPLE ARE USING THE SAME MONIKERS.....AND CREATING OPPOSING FORCES TO DISPARAGE MY CHARACTER.
ALSO "1" PERSON CREATES SEVERAL MONIKERS LIKE THE ONES HERE ON MY THREAD....MINUS ME....TO CREATE A HEGELIAN DIALECTIC END GOAL PURPOSE.
SEVERAL OF MY PAST POSTS (DATING BACK TO 2018) HAVE BEEN CHANGED-- MY WORDS, TWISTED WORDS, MISINTERPRETATIONS, FALSE ACCUSATIONS, LYING, WORDS ADDED, WORDS OMITTED ETC.,
IT TOOK PRAYER AND DISCERNMENT TO FIGURE IT OUT---BECAUSE NO ONE TOLD ME, BUT THANK GOD I DID.

FOLKS, FORGIVE ME, BUT I WANT MY WORDS TO BE UNDERSTOOD HERE THIS MORNING (HENCE THE WRITING IN CAPS).
PEACEJOYLOVE, PLEASE DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH ME ON THIS SITE ANYMORE. I THINK IT IS BEST FOR THE BOTH OF US. THIS IS SICK....UNHEALTHY AND SATANIC TO THE "NTH" DEGREE.

THIS REALLY IS ENOUGH.
SEE THESE ARE THE REASONS I REFUSE TO SPEAK WITH YOU PRIVATELY. YOU ACT LIKE THIS PUBLICLY....AND ARE EVEN WORSE PRIVATELY.
YOU ARE DETERMINED TO CALL ME A DEMON...FINE. PLEASE CONTINUE CAUSE I CAN'T STOP YOU.
WELL THEY CALLED MY LORD JESUS ONE TOO AND KILLED HIM (FOR AWHILE).....BUT HE WAS PERFECT, SINLESS.

THIS AMBUSH YET AGAIN IS WHY I KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES ARE CONTROLLING YOU. THIS IS DIABOLICAL.
I WAS SINCERE, HONEST AND TRYING TO BE AT PEACE WITH YOU....REGARDLESS OF ALL YOU HAVE DONE?

I PROMISE TO THE LORD JESUS THAT IF I SEE THIS YOYR MONIKER, THAT I WILL STEER CLEAR OF IT.

THE FORCES THAT ARE PRESSURING YOU TO TRY AND DESTROY ME....I MUST TELL YOU....THEY WON'T SUCCEED.

WHEN I SAY THAT I AM BEYOND FLUSTERED AT THIS ATTACK YET AGAIN THAT LITERALLY CAME OUT OF NOWHERE, I MEAN IT.

YOU ARE TREADING SUCH A DANGEROUS PATH MESSING WUTH A CHILD OF THE CREATOR...I'M TELLING YOU SIR...AND THIS IS NO JOKE.

Re: Willing To Die For Christ Jesus-Are You? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Eviana:

SIR,

HOWEVER, FORGIVENESS DOES NOT EQUAL "RECONCILIATION". FORGIVENESS--WHICH IS MANDATORY FOR CHRISTIANS--RELEASES ONE FROM A DESIRE TO EXACT REVENGE AND GIVES IT ALL TO GOD

RECONCILIATION HAS TO BE BASED ON A DESIRE FOR THE TWO PARTIES INVOLVED TO: 1). BE SINCERE 2). SHOW PRACTICAL WAYS THAT THEY HAVE CHANGED, 3). BE HUMBLE, 4). GIVE MUTUAL RESPECT

THIS REALLY IS ENOUGH.

YOU ARE TREADING SUCH A DANGEROUS PATH MESSING WITH A CHILD OF THE CREATOR...I'M TELLING YOU SIR...AND THIS IS NO JOKE.

Re: Willing To Die For Christ Jesus-Are You? by Eviana(f): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Eviana:
For the purposes of this thread,
if/when possible, I think it may be well worth one's time to read the following chapters in the book, The Great Controversy by Ellen G. White:

Chapter 2
"Persecution in the First Centuries"

Chapter 3
"An Era of Spiritual Darknes"

Chapter 4
"The Waldenses"

Chapter 5
"John Wycliffe"

Chapter 6
"Huss and Jerome" (Especially read this chapter)

Re: Willing To Die For Christ Jesus-Are You? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Eviana,

I am bold to say what I will do. And if I will not do anything, I do not say it. God allows, but I always try. Whether God permits it or not, then, that is up to Him.

Yes, I want you gone. You are right. Why? I want anyone who spreads bad gospel gone. I want scammers gone. I want bad people gone. So yes, I want you gone. But it is up to you yo go or stay. While you are here, I will tackle you if you do not change. Feel free to tackle me too.

Those JW boys are nasty with their posts...but they are plain. It's what I like about them. You? Dont worry. You will be the one to voice out what you did at the right time and beg for forgiveness. You know where hackers start begging? Dont worry. Na who get the last laugh.

I am happy you got the message clear that if you send those ants again, or I get those crazy links you guys always send, you will not know when things will turn on all of you. Sebi you said you dont know Hush...dont worry, it will shock all of you the way Hushpuppi was shocked too. Hushpuppi link is back.

All these "carica - papaya" demo here even with CAPLOCKS. really? Caps lock? Capslocks? Really?

Which help are you talking about? If you need help to navigate anything, I assist many.... ask here. If you need info, I assist....ask here. So, which help are you talking about trying to make yourself relevant.

Here is my coexisting formular. I publish want I want anywhere I want. If I see foul play, I write it exactly how it is. I am bold to tell you I want you gone. You should be bold to say your mission here and there. You dont talk in parables. When you want someone gone, tell the person...dont pretend to be friendly, and then do counter behind the scene. I will not talk too much about that. I am damn sure what I am talking about.

This NL character of a 50-50 naija Americana will sink in the bottom of the ocean soon. Cos the character doesnt exist. Fake. This character will be terminated and you will have to come up with another character entirely. But I suggest you come out with your real self. Na me you dey disguise for? I will deliberately pinch you to bust you more. Just like the character of Dr. Huxtables is destroyed. You know Bill Cosby cannot proudly talk about that character again. I will bury the fictional 50 - 50 bull crap character you came up with here on NL. I promise you. You know how that Israel boy, the manager of Davido rubbished Cuppy, not knowing it is Ote$ he was publishing...even could see that Davido his boss dey respect Cuppy. You think say na Cuppy dem dey respect. No. Na Ote$. Trust Femi, he made the boy prostrate publicly. See, I will tell you that some of may not be as rich as Ote$, but we gat the formular. I was so proud of Femi for making that boy realise his mistake. I'm sure Davido put some strings behind scene to beg Ote$.

So, na the Behind scene na. grin

You and that fake accent....dont worry. We will see soon. My own is that publish what you want here ...and everybody is free to make comments. If i see any young person falling into the trap, I will caution the fellow. You cannot hold me where I will make comments. Nope.

Hushpuppi doesnt trust anyone. Invictus too. See...I can count over 500 people who are blessed with my posts and I get mails. He who is evil will run away from light. Continue running. Sebi you dey give close tackling before...now, you don see real "geee", you dey form here. Lol. grin

I have changed my tactic... see... you know too. Lol. grin Tech is good. When the hunter becomes the hunted...the cinema is sweet. I reconfigured my stuff and you too know. Lol. So, feel free to send more. In fact, private conversation is opened widely. Lol. Open as many lines as possible. Go on. You know too what you will get. grin. You know when you hold a stick behind, and you give rabbit a carrot...and bammmm! Next time the rabbit will watch well. Not all offers are jumped at. Come na. The private talk is opened. Any day, any time. Do you think I am the kind who can be intimidated? Capslocks! So, you expected me to fold my arms and not send you my missiles too. Why didn't you say what exactly made you burst here capslocks. grin You never hear am. More coming. I acted immediately I recieved your last attempt. So, continue. Another one will jam you again. Why dont you say it out here. Suddenly, you shouted no more public...no more private.... grin...that's what i want from a long time ago.

See...you will delete and throw away my contacts so you leave me out of your rubbish. You will pull it out of all database you have put it. So, you think you can just contact anytime you feel like. I used to be annoyed and scared. Na this reason me sef go buckle myself with cyber security.

I'm a rock. Solid one. You will get your head scattered if you try to head hit me. This your outburst is sweet. E dey sweet me for belle. grin... so you can be nervous like this? Very good. More coming...I promise you.

When you are ready to be sincere...you will leave those stuff and embrace truthfulness. Everything you said above is you. So, send more. I am waiting. You throw one, you get double in return.

Re: Willing To Die For Christ Jesus-Are You? by Eviana(f): 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
Eviana:

SIR,

THIS REALLY IS ENOUGH.

Re: Willing To Die For Christ Jesus-Are You? by Eviana(f): 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
Folks,
I was reading through something earlier and the subject was on the fearless prophet Elijah. God arrives on time....and I thank & praise Him for that.

The particular portion I was reading, focused on why Elijah, after such a powerfully, faith filled, fearless prayer toGod in front of the prophets of baal on Mount Carmel (1Kings 18) KJV, so quickly capsized at the threat of the satanic, originator of the famous word, "jezebel", the queen herself after her PROMISE of DEATH to him?

Was Elijah God's messenger?
Did he have a specific duty?

Why did he fear a human when he knew God the Creator was with Him...leading Him and instructing Him?

Prayerfully think about the question

To Be Continued....
Re: Willing To Die For Christ Jesus-Are You? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Eviana:
Folks,
I was reading through something earlier and the subject was on the fearless prophet Elijah. God arrives on time....and I thank & praise Him for that.

The particular portion I was reading, focused on why Elijah, after such a powerfully, faith filled, fearless prayer to the prophets of baal on Mount Carmel (1Kings 18) KJV, so quickly capsized at the threat of the satanic, originator of the famous word, "jezebel", the queen herself after her PROMISE of DEATH to him?

Why did he fear a human when he knew God the Creator was with Him...leading Him and instructing Him?

To Be Continued....
You like drama. You know what you did wrong, and you know what you ought to have done.

What beats my imagination is how you derail your own thread and you cry foul play everytime when you know who you truly are.

Anyone who asks you questions is after you. Many monikers are working against you. grin Are you really that important?

Chai! Demons don dey open multiple monikers to battle you? grin Who are you still afraid of if truly you have God like claimed? Using Elijah to justify herself. You are rubbish when it comes to putting your teachings to life. Truly, I know you should be afraid cos you know what I can do if I mean business. I am not threatening you. I dont threaten people. I do what is right. You wrote something, we put a counter point, instead of you to explain further, the next is to shout foul play. Just say it is beyond what you memorised amd you dont know . Say it. It is not in your manuals - Ellen White's novels.. grin

The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.
Proverbs 28:1

Let me advise you. Address main issues, amd stop shouting foul play. Simple as ABC...who is Michael? Dont you know? Instead of answering you are fighting unification of imaginary monikers. grin grin grin Why? Cos that's what you do.

You too like drama.
Re: Willing To Die For Christ Jesus-Are You? by Eviana(f): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Eviana:
Folks,

The particular portion I was reading, focused on why Elijah, after such a powerfully, faith filled, fearless prayer toGod in front of the prophets of baal on Mount Carmel (1Kings 18) KJV, so quickly capsized at the threat of the satanic, originator of the famous word, "jezebel", the queen herself after her PROMISE of DEATH to him?

To Be Continued....
Re: Willing To Die For Christ Jesus-Are You? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
Let me break it down for you. I decode technical stuff. You dont just make comments. You know what you do everytime. See, many people contact me later ...how I know this and that. You dont know anything. See, I see you through. Let me tell you. If you like call me a witch too. Na so a go dey look you. But when I warn you...and you refuse, I will just drop it. You will only cry foul play again. But you will not be able to say what you suffered cos you know people will insult you. And I am not the kind who reveals recklessly.

People wonder why you always copy whenever someone writes on your thread. I know the reason...and I laughed when you started supporting Chris Okotie pretending you dont know him. Lol. It is called the law of the last words. Okotie even used it to justify the reason he aired that stuff against Joshua. I dont care if it works or not, but listen, it doenst work with me cos I will counter you. The law of the last words will never work for me. Get that into your skull.

I will not talk about others. But remember, the patterns are there for me to follow. Okotie said it also Dont think you are dealing with a f.ool. I have decided to let you know so you can think twice and do the right thing.

You will surrender to Christ and not Mkchael. If not, I will say the truth always. Continue to have the last words here. Ok?
Re: Willing To Die For Christ Jesus-Are You? by Eviana(f): 12:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Willing To Die For Christ Jesus-Are You? by Eviana(f): 12:31am On Aug 20, 2021
Interestingly enough, Elijah's story is who the Lord led me to re-read. Although Elijah didn't die a martyr, his story is worth re-reading. I'd like to highlight some important points.

Eviana:

7 "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith".

2 Timothy 4: 7 (KJV)

While verse "8" of 2Tim. gives the follow-up "reward" of that faith, I do not want to focus on anything but the above verse.

How did Paul--the ruthless "Christian" guilty of the imprisonment and death of innumerable followers of Christ--turned one of the mightiest soldiers of Christ-- feel confident enough to voice those words knowing that his time of death was near??

Words that every sincere follower of Christ needs to thoroughly examine.
Ponder them carefully....serious self introspection time.

In this thread, I want to examine snippets of the lives of various followers of Christ...from notable biblical figures to martyrs... and what got them to the point of a peaceful confidence in Christ
Coming soon...

I hope readers will be blessed and encouraged in their walks with Christ.
Re: Willing To Die For Christ Jesus-Are You? by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 20, 2021
Eviana:

Interestingly enough, Elijah's story is who the Lord led me to re-read. Although Elijah didn't die a martyr, his story is worth re-reading.

Hmmm.

And you know what? This Elijah story. Hmmmm. And you who criticize Nigerian christianity. Very funny that if you talk about it, "die by fire" Nigerian Christians will relate with you. But you will still criticize them.

These set of people call the God of Elijah to send down fire and burn evil. I like that kind of prayer esp when Dr. Olukoya tells his member to turn it to machine gun prayer. Die die die die die die die die die die.....die by fire.

See eh! If you misbehave and they shout shout by fire on you....you will turn black instantly. grin

Are you still standing? I hope you arent afraid. Just kidding. They call fire to burn spirits and not humans. Lol. Are you relieved now? Lol.

They even sing vigorously:
God of Elijah, send down fire
God of Elijah, send down fire.

Now they shout this prayer without apology:

Where is the God of Elijah? Arise! Fight my enemies with fire....and my enemies must DIE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] / 1am In The Morning I Saw Three White Dogs Strolling By / Christianity & Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.