Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears (2931 Views)

Nigeria Girls are the arch gold diggers with their fake love. / Nigerian Slay Queens Show Off Their Fake Big Backside / Bambam Falls Stupidly For Teddy A. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Dreyton36: 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
LuciferO:
ayyy dreyton36, what's good man

Im good and you lucifer
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dreyton36:

Im good and you lucifer
I'm alright
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by sunshineV(f): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
LuciferO:
why would a dude Bleep a teddy bear that doesn't have a pocket pussy installed into it
WHY WOULD A GIR5 MASTURBATE WITH A TEDDY THAT DOESN'T HAVE A D!CK
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
sunshineV:
dry humping is a thing, you know right?!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
sunshineV:
also why write in Caps
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by sunshineV(f): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
LuciferO:
dry humping is a thing, you know right?!!!!
and "dry humping" don't apply to the other gender?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
sunshineV:
and "dry humping" don't apply to the other gender?
it applies to both. But no dude would actually buy a teddy bear or own a teddy bear they're attached too, and the chances of a dude above the age of 8 in Nigeria are nigh impossible
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by sunshineV(f): 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
LuciferO:
it applies to both. But no dude would actually buy a teddy bear or own a teddy bear they're attached too, and the chances of a dude above the age of 8 in Nigeria are nigh impossible
blah blah blah
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
sunshineV:
blah blah blah
exactly you have nothing to say
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by sunshineV(f): 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
LuciferO:
exactly you have nothing to say
cus u ain't making sense
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
sunshineV:
cus u ain't making sense
really. Ok tell me have you seen any child above the age of 8 in Nigeria that has a teddy bear and don't lie
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by sunshineV(f): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
LuciferO:
really. Ok tell me have you seen any child above the age of 8 in Nigeria that has a teddy bear and don't lie
bye. i'm done
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
sunshineV:
bye. i'm done
nah, you said what I said don't make sense but I gave you a fact and you have nothing to say or you still don't understand that the attachment most women feelings to teddy bears fades away during teen years or that men don't get emotionally to shit like that
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by sunshineV(f): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
LuciferO:
nah, you said what I said don't make sense but I gave you a fact and you have nothing to say or you still don't understand that the attachment most women feel to teddy bears fades away during teen years or that men don't get emotionally to shit like that
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
sunshineV:
speak mighty woman (not meant to sound sexist), you have nothing else to say when hit with facts
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by sunshineV(f): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
LuciferO:
speak mighty woman (not meant to sound sexist), you have nothing else to say when hit with facts
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
sunshineV:
what a failure you are, can't even keep up with facts

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
LuciferO:
you're trump in the picture, just so you know
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by sunshineV(f): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
LuciferO:
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by bantamx: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
Queenslander:
smh,. You need help seriously!!

Shhhh.. Bear rapist

(1) (2) (Reply)

“talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men / Nairaland In 2006(throwback). / Met My New Born Baby For The First Time Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.