Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack (58560 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by samwillyco1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
kendological:

Do they have the monopoly of unforgiveness.?

It is better to achieve a good result without making noise, so that your achievement will speak for you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by engrchykae(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
PatriotExact:

Don't deny your depressing addiction.

If you do, you won't be helped.
get a life,I know the evils in betting,I have seen young men wasting because of habitual betting,if I have government authority,I will ban all betting businesses.
Am not on your level,look for your mates
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
padi94:

Why are you mad bro??

People like you make it hard to support southeast.

What the hell is Southeast in your mother's languages. British and fulani political hoodlums don't have right to change our identities to South south/Southeast.

You can take your Southeast to fulani.
We are not South south and Southeast, WE ARE BIAFRANS.

NIGERIA IS A ZOO PLEASE ACCEPT IT TOO.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by padi94(m): 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

What the hell is Southeast in your mother's languages. British and fulani political hoodlums don't have right to change our identities to South south/Southeast.

You can take your Southeast to fulani.
We are not South south and Southeast, WE ARE BIAFRANS.

NIGERIA IS A ZOO PLEASE ACCEPT IT TOO.

I just discovered that you are not an Igbo man, you are just a saboteur. A tru Igbo man takes pride in his ancestral home and lands they don't claim other places where they have no ancestral connections... That is why no matter where they are, they always return home.

You are a coward hiding to tarnish the ambitions of South Easterners who are very proud people. One day they will get what they need the most
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
padi94:

I just discovered that you are not an Igbo man, you are just a saboteur. A tru Igbo man takes pride in his ancestral home and lands they don't claim other places where they have no ancestral connections... That is why no matter where they are, they always return home.

You are a coward hiding to tarnish the ambitions of South Easterners who are very proud people. One day they will get what they need the most

Thank God the north have more land, British should create South northern to fulani and north for Hausa. Mad people everywhere trying to change our identities to rubbish nigeria nomenclature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) / 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) / Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.