Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,711 members, 7,955,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack (59113 Views)

Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa / Joe Igbokwe Knocks Aisha Yesufu Over National Anthem / Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by engrchykae(m): 12:28am On Feb 02, 2021
OmoAkin85:
lol d coward who is fighting from another country. i can see how foolish u people are ..so dumb smh
the real cowards are indigenes of ibarapa where fulanis installed"no cross sign"
In your ancestral land,shame on you,the most difficult man to be on Earth is to be a Yoruba man,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by kingsavage: 12:37am On Feb 02, 2021
Psalmy2cute:

Lol.. who talked about Nigerian army.. I'm talking about the losses igbos will incur if hausa and fulani should behave the jihadi way.. you're here talking about Nigeria army.. and you think yoruba's will join the fight..
grin grin yoruba people when like quarrel pass fight.. bro I'm not a northerner nor westerner but all I'm saying is, as you celebrate ESN destroying illegal herdsmen camp in the bush.. take precaution and advice your brothers to come home
grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by kingsavage: 12:45am On Feb 02, 2021
engrchykae:
the real cowards are indigenes of ibarapa where fulanis installed"no cross sign"
In your ancestral land,shame on you,the most difficult man to be on Earth is to be a Yoruba man,
shutup.. fulanis attacked some people in ezza local govylt in ebonyi.. go and check crime section..
Chestbeater
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Rolly22(m): 1:18am On Feb 02, 2021
northvietnam:

When they burn igbo shops in the north , don’t cry Oooooo
Igbos Don't live inside Bushes in the North, Stop talking nonsense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by wisdomclay(m): 1:20am On Feb 02, 2021
helinues:
sad

Please o we do not recognise as indigene of Edo state. We do not want.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Danzakidakura(m): 1:25am On Feb 02, 2021
Unclekayfarms:
I won't insult nnamdi kanu anymore since he has made peace with Yoruba
talk true no be because all he said about Buhari and fulani has happened ?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Prolific007(m): 5:47am On Feb 02, 2021
JohnNU:
How i wish we in the middlebelt had such a security network. MBSN

The Middle Belt Rulers Are Still Day Dreaming For It Seemed They Don't Know What Is Comin' But I Believe The Signal Would Be Clear In Their Eyes Soon. Benue Governor Is Busy Buying All The Lands In The State Capital, I've Never Seen Such A Greedy Muhfucker In My Life Before.

And The Plateau State Governor Is A Retarded, Recycled Sycophant That Is Not Tired Of Kissing And Frolicking The Anu$ Of Fulani Slave Masters And Their Conductors The Hausas.

The Tiv Tribe Are Known To Be Warriors Whom Can Defend Our Territory Even Though The Government Has Failed Terribly. Just Like How We Saved The South East And South South From Islamization During The Era Of Uthman Danfodio. Where The Son Of Uthman Was The Leader Of The Foot Soldiers And He Met His End At Ushongo Hills. That's Why Since Then Core Northerners Do Not Like Or Love Benue State Rather Exploit Their Food, Fruits And Votes Which Are The Things They Keep Taking Without Giving Us Anything In Return.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Organs(m): 6:05am On Feb 02, 2021
Imagine all these people praising runaway Nnamdi Kanu. Kanu that cannot even do a Sowore and stay in the middle of the fight and fight. This was how it started during the civil war with lots of boasting and chest beating and at the end their leader ran away. Our problem in this Country is lack of leadership and impunity. If this is not well managed, it will escalate and most of those talking rubbish and running their mouths will start pointing fingers. Y'all better behave and lets come together to change our politicians.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Okoroawusa: 6:15am On Feb 02, 2021
Who else has noticed that since Trump lost the American election Nnamdi Kanu has stopped giving dates for when Biafra will be leaving Nigeria and he has also stopped calling America and Israel in his speeches? Now he is keeping his followers busy with ESN. Like drug addicts, you keep them hooked by any means necessary.

Nnamdi Kanu no go die better for the damage he has done to the political future of igbos in Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Amumaigwe: 7:14am On Feb 02, 2021
northvietnam:

That is a cheap prize to pay for the total liberation of our homeland,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Amumaigwe: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2021
uboma:

Send them packing within the ambit of the law.

When the herdsmen decide to retaliate, it is usually the innocent ones that suffers.

Retaliation? All the killing and raping by Fulani going on all these while was retaliation for what? They should bring it on quickly, it will help accelerate us to the foreseeable end.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Amumaigwe: 7:29am On Feb 02, 2021
Ochoiho:

Is there a way there can be a collaboration between ESN and the middle belt, especially Benue state? We have enough youth that can volunteer to be part of the security Network.
All hand must be on desk to end the menace of this Fulani.
Who can talk to Kanu for us?

Biafra don dey hungry you small small. Go and pick application form. No gate crashing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by engrchykae(m): 7:47am On Feb 02, 2021
kingsavage:
shutup.. fulanis attacked some people in ezza local govylt in ebonyi.. go and check crime section..
Chestbeater
be careful how you talk to us,we have ESN,to avoid unnecessary killing of people who attack us verbally
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Malawian(m): 8:24am On Feb 02, 2021
Maliqcious:
they can't wipe out Edo okay.
Honestly, does Edo really have anything to defend themselves with? Even the way you lay out your villages and cities makes for easy cherry picking of your people. Edo has more forests and wilderness than villages and city, these Fulani can continue killing and maiming for years and keep retiring into the forests until you guys are all but wiped out. Do you even have the population to comb those wilderness replete in Edo state? I hear the Fulani are now all over Edo state.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 8:25am On Feb 02, 2021
northvietnam:

Igbo business in forest ?

If they try that to igbo stores in public, then they should forget their sabo anywhere in Igboland, I’m not igbo but if a group of people are trying all their possible best to combat banditry and kidnapping without govt help, leave them to It, let them achieve their aim, Ahba!!! you people will just open mouth like you’re not human being, I bet you haven’t been kidnapped by these marauders before, I pray you won’t.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 02, 2021
SouthNigerian:

you are not suppose to engage an idiot like me.

But I give it back again that the elders in my home are emphatic idiots.

Why are you insulting your elders?

How did they offend you?

Repent
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by isaacola57: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2021
Brendaniel:
I used to respect this woman before, but the day she lost my respect was when she came out and was supporting LGBTQ community in Nigeria, so I'm not surprised about this, I've seen she's just out for the fame, she supports anything that will give her fame, she has no bearing and stand, she doesn't stand for anything, she only stands for her fame, why hasn't she condemned the harassment of other faiths in the north by hisbah or fulani killings in the south...

If she did not support LGBTQ, I will still be respecting her, it's not ESN, the ESN issue has only shown that She is also a tribalistic and terrorist sympathizer just like Buhari, Imagine her even threatening that no tribe has the monopoly of violence, her true nature is coming out day by day...
Are the lgbtq infringing on ur rights..? Are they killing people? Are they stealing public funds? Why not leave people to make their choices.. let's focus on things that matter abeg
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2021
engrchykae:
foolish prediction,that's why you haven't been able to win bet9ja before

To you, everything in life surrounds your immoral addiction of gambling.

Life is not like that son.

What concerns the depraved Nnamdi Kanu with bet9ja? Even though all his dissident followers are all helpless gamblers.

Concentrate on the fact son. Nnamdi Kanu have to be killed by Igbos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by kingsavage: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2021
engrchykae:
be careful how you talk to us,we have ESN,to avoid unnecessary killing of people who attack us verbally
stfu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by engrchykae(m): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2021
PatriotExact:

To you, everything in life surrounds your immoral addiction of gambling.

Life is not like that son.

What concerns the depraved Nnamdi Kanu with bet9ja? Even though all his dissident followers are all helpless gamblers.

Concentrate on the fact son. Nnamdi Kanu have to be killed by Igbos.
I don't bet ,I just thought you are into betting for your silly prophecy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by padi94(m): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

You are mad.

Why are you mad bro??

People like you make it hard to support southeast.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by afube: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2021
Omattah10:
a war that will perish the Igbos. learn from history, you people will not learn. It's your people's greed that's making u to go through marginalisation at national level.

Leave that OMO wey you dey smoke!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by afube: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=Fedrams post=98651235]What are u ppl saying, is it cos you have not witness the atrocities been committed by the so called fulani helsmen, I donate to a family last year December for ransom when fulani kidnapped kidnapped one of there sister in eso State. Just yesterday, my friend uncle was kidnapped on his way to Lagos from fugar in Edo state, he was billed to traveled out to his based in US yesterday night. But now in fulani net. They are looking for 40million for the 4 of them that was kidnapped.
https://aledeh.com/2021/01/suspected-gunmen-abduct-fugar-america-foundation-president

...-demand-ransom/
[/quote

]

Nigerians keep on overlooking the atrocities of these fulani fiends but complain when people retaliate. Where is our sense of natural justice.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by theone3010: 10:58am On Feb 02, 2021
If she did not support LGBTQ, I will still be respecting her, it's not ESN, the ESN issue has only shown that She is also a tribalistic and terrorist sympathizer just like Buhari, Imagine her even threatening that no tribe has the monopoly of violence, her true nature is coming out day by day...[/quote]

I want you to see it from a very wide Angle. The Fulani started the Killing, then ESN responded. Nobody has the monopoly of violence.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Brendaniel: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2021
isaacola57:
Are the lgbtq infringing on ur rights..? Are they killing people? Are they stealing public funds? Why not leave people to make their choices.. let's focus on things that matter abeg

Yes they are, LGBTQ has been outlawed in Nigeria by the law, I did not create the law, so they should respect the law, the same way in america you cannot talk against LGBTQ is the same way LGBTQ cannot come out here, it matters to me because I would not like to have a child been taught through social media that homo sexuality is normal, the laws here stand and LGBTQ commmunity should respect that....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by isaacola57: 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Brendaniel:

Yes they are, LGBTQ has been outlawed in Nigeria by the law, I did not create the law, so they should respect the law, the same way in america you cannot talk against LGBTQ is the same way LGBTQ cannot come out here, it matters to me because I would not like to have a child been taught through social media that homo sexuality is normal, the laws here stand and LGBTQ commmunity should respect that....
God will help us
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
engrchykae:
I don't bet ,I just thought you are into betting for your silly prophecy

Don't deny your depressing addiction.

If you do, you won't be helped.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by kendological(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
samwillyco1:
Must Nnamdi Kalu make it public, he should remember that fulanis never forgets nor forgive
Do they have the monopoly of unforgiveness.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mbazulike Amechi: Buhari Caged By Eight People Who May Crush Him / Top Ongoing Mega-Projects In Nigeria / Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.