Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,875 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack (58583 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Cownu is a stupid re.tard, talks loosely and thinks he has the monopoly of madness...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by BornRicch(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
Fu*ktard wailers on nairaland when the war start hope y'all will be ready for fight....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by SouthNigerian: 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
Jostoman:
I just don't know why I so much love this man called Nnamdi kanu.

Your love for him is an evidence of greatness that lives in you.

Likes attract likes.
Yo a great man.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
padi94:
I know say Nnamdi Kanu go insult am

You are mad.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by SouthNigerian: 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
Omattah10:
a war that will perish the Igbos. learn from history, you people will not learn. It's your people's greed that's making u to go through marginalisation at national level.

Feed your opinion to the dogs.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by SouthNigerian: 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
PatriotExact:

Nnamdi Kanu is a fool!

Nothing more.

Idiots alone call him what you call him.

The elders in your home are fools... my mates in your family are idiots.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by zudozz: 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
If the herdsmen are Nigerians we have no right to maim or hurt them. We all know these people are beast. All of them. Some of you see them as human beings but I dont. . But 2 wrongs do not make a right.

We are more intelligent and very sensible people. We must show them example.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Carlylepneuma: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
all dis gra gra men
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Jostoman: 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
SouthNigerian:

Your love for him is an evidence of greatness that lives in you.

Likes attract likes.
Yo a great man.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
SouthNigerian:

The elders in MY home are ALL fools...
my PARENTS and SIBLINGS too are idiots.
Please remember me in your prayers.

I have fallen a victim of the senseless IPOB scam

Don't worry Sir, I'm praying for you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by SouthNigerian: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
PatriotExact:

Don't worry Sir, I'm praying for you.

Next time don't hit my mention, boy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by engrchykae(m): 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
The last statement from kanu is a threat, Aisha should be careful.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
SouthNigerian:

Next time don't hit my mention, boy.

Dear IPOB idiot,

Your mention is your mention. If I hit it will Nnamdi Kanu die? If not, it's no use to me.

Thank you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Unrated900(m): 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hence forth Nnamdi mazi Kanu has my morning respect
Let's rise up and support this man kanu

He is an angel sent to the South

While Sunday is the one sent to the yorubas

Since the likes of Tinubu and cossss are not living anymore

But count on 2023

God willing his money would be wasted as their won’t be any elections come that year.

Mark my word today.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by engrchykae(m): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ludlum:
The federal government is in a state of dilemma,I can boldly tell you that they are pondering whether to send the demorale Nigeria army to East in order to engage ESN.

I feel sorry for the Nigeria army because currently they are being outstretched.bokoharam in the north,fulani herdsmen in the west and ESN in the east.

Am not saying this as a prophet mistakenly if the army engaged ESN they will lose badly,and that will be the breakout of Igbo nation from Nigeria.
I foresaw this in 2010,I thought the military should be quick in ending Boko Haram so that when ipob goes violent,the military won't have to fight on two fronts,now they must fight on two fronts.
What will play out is a finished military because Southerners will hardly reinforce the army who have protected killer herdsmen for decades.
When the military exhaust it's personnel,it will die,it will be like emperor Commodus asking his praetorian for sword and they all sheath their swords and Maximus killed the emperor.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by engrchykae(m): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kudejo:
We can see from this rant that Kanu has already lost whatever sanity he may have had and he has finally completed his transformation into a Warlord trying to start a war Within the country.

fulaniman,war is coming, remember how othman was stopped in the benue valley with his head on a spike.
This quest will also end in tears as it was in central Africa republic.
It will be rugged,you will realize that you came to a land where sons are born

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by engrchykae(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
OmoAkin85:
lol i pity biafrans.bcus when war start mmk wont be here to lead u people..it will end in tears
the evil Yoruba, Sunday igboho is fighting but your problem is kanu who is fighting to protect his fatherland.
Evil beast,you wish we are docile

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by engrchykae(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ochoiho:

Is there a way there can be a collaboration between ESN and the middle belt, especially Benue state? We have enough youth that can volunteer to be part of the security Network.
All hand must be on desk to end the menace of this Fulani.
Who can talk to Kanu for us?
you mean that there is no single able bodies young man in benue to lead you?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by amuwo1980: 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
This fake human rights activist
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Fedrams: 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
What are u ppl saying, is it cos you have not witness the atrocities been committed by the so called fulani helsmen, I donate to a family last year December for ransom when fulani kidnapped kidnapped one of there sister in eso State. Just yesterday, my friend uncle was kidnapped on his way to Lagos from fugar in Edo state, he was billed to traveled out to his based in US yesterday night. But now in fulani net. They are looking for 40million for the 4 of them that was kidnapped.
https://aledeh.com/2021/01/suspected-gunmen-abduct-fugar-america-foundation-president-demand-ransom/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by UncommonLogic: 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
[[s]quote author=Kingscee post=98648906]

Keep on masturbating here on nairaland, while ESN are busy chasing and fvcking Fulanis in the bush down in the East [/quote][/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by engrchykae(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Akaujaa:
Unfortunately, those fanning the embers of war and asking people to go and kill are not even in the country. In the North are many Igbos living there and doing their businesses. There could be a reprisal attack and the innocent people will be the ones to die while Nnamdi Kanu and his family will have nothing to lose. The herdsmen are also Nigerians and have the rights to live anywhere in the country. Yes, there are bad ones amongst them but driving, killing them and their cows is not good for all of us. Let's be guided and also know that these whole thing is also being politicized. Do not set the country ablaze. The civil war started like this just like a joke. When it happens, only the innocent and poor masses will suffer while those behind the politics will abscond.
they will be collateral damage if they don't have sense to return home,stop blackmailing the Igbo because of stupid people who can't read the handwriting on the wall.
We can't lose our ancestral lands because some of us love to stay in a strange land

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by engrchykae(m): 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
uboma:

Drop emotions and sentiments aside.

The Sharia Law prohibits the intake of alcohol. So why take the risk to consume alcohol when there is a high chance of getting caught?

Since you don't want the cattle roaming about, send them packing within the ambit of the law.

Use common sense, I guess the sense is very far away from your reach....
what law are you talking about?
The law the fulani loath
It seems the law is only for Igbo and Yoruba.
A fulani is free to carry arms about but a Yoruba or Igbo can't.
Fvck the law

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by engrchykae(m): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
Neddstark:

I feel she was actually paid by the international LGBT movement to use her influence as an activist to propagate their cause.
yes,she is a NWO agent with Daddy freeze, bobrisky and some few others

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by engrchykae(m): 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
PatriotExact:
Let me give you a prophecy:

Nnamdi Kanu will be killed in a gory way by Igbos of IPOB society.

In unity, they will kill him and all of them will celebrate.

Write this prophecy down.
foolish prediction,that's why you haven't been able to win bet9ja before

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by SouthNigerian: 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
PatriotExact:

Dear IPOB idiot,

Your mention is your mention. If I hit it will Nnamdi Kanu die? If not, it's no use to me.

Thank you

I'm not suppose to engage a fulani terrorist like you.

But I give it back again that the elders in your home are emphatic idiots.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Uche352(m): 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
northvietnam:

When they burn igbo shops in the north , don’t cry Oooooo
..there are northerners who own shops and live in houses in the east nobody is touching them..as far as you live within the town or villages other than the bush no one will touch them..so extending this to innocent people going about there business in the north is a display of sheer stupidity

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by OdefaGirl(f): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
JohnNU:
How i wish we in the middlebelt had such a security network. MBSN

Aswear......Benue will not be a mess!! The picture of the man and pregnant wife that was murdered in their home last year doesn't wipe off my memory......
Na liver remain, no be say men no dey there.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by stasius: 12:11am On Feb 02, 2021
Words
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by OmoAkin85: 12:18am On Feb 02, 2021
Yebedervru:

Shut up foolish coward. I am yoruba from Ibadan. I know your problem is that you’re just scared of the violence that may follow. You’re just a typical coward
You know deep down that you’re afraid of what the outcome would be
lol mumu..you dat is not scared.u also a foolish scared man..u can only rant online
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by OmoAkin85: 12:20am On Feb 02, 2021
engrchykae:
the evil Yoruba, Sunday igboho is fighting but your problem is kanu who is fighting to protect his fatherland.
Evil beast,you wish we are docile
lol d coward who is fighting from another country. i can see how foolish u people are ..so dumb smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy / Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) / Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.