Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina (83713 Views)

See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana / See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today / See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Simplebeauty: 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
undecided
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by West2019(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tomotas 50naira Onion 50naira abi see that your leg I feel like cutting it off
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
What's the essence of having food yet you can't eat it in peace?

Let there be peace in the north
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by wallay77(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
Not too much...pepper and tomatoes i bought yesterday here in lagos is somehow upto what am seeing there
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by slimjosh231(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
It will even be cheaper if you can speak their language.
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Lanretoye(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
this one na pepper challenge
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Bbbwings: 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

It could be true though...

Look at all these fresh vegetables we got for just #600 here in Lagos.
There were still some carrots left apart from the ones in the picture.
Those carrots have seen better days
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Harrynight(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ottyn01:
Bros you can lie ooh grin

Only that tomato and pepper is #350 here in Lagos not to talk of onions undecided

E be like say e don reach 3months u buy tomatoes and pepper last in this Lagos

1 Like

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by SenecaTheYonger: 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
If we separate from the North, the rest will starve.

1 Like

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by loffers(m): 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
A basket of tomatoes is N350
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by armyofone(m): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
That's not too bad. Please respect your food by packaging it well. Not just throw it anyhow on the floor now, haba!

Where is the kifi and nama ?
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Zeyman(m): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ottyn01:

Only that tomato and pepper is #350 here in Lagos not to talk of onions undecided

Bro is right... In Kasuwa Gwari in Kasuwa Bacci ,U will get it less than that ,N100 is enough. That is where I live. ... Life is easy in term of cost of living.
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by harmony75: 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
enjoyment o quite cheap in the north!
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by GeneralPula: 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

You can get it at that rate in the North, no doubt.

One advantage of staying in the North is the availability of food stuffs and it's low price.

You can cook a soup of five hundred and it can last for 3-4 days in a roll. North is bless with food but thier problem is most of them here don't know how to cook. That is why you see malnutrition in thier kids..

I love North no doubt, but insecurity have change my choice. embarassed embarassed

Audio insecurity..

1 Like

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by BRATISLAVA: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
BF69BF:
Enjoy na, just geddifok off our faces.

How is this even on FP?
The other thread was onion, what kind of trash is this?

Seems they're comparing the value of 100 naira worth of tomatoes across northern states. I'd say Zaria is doing a better job, somehow.
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by leochi(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
tomatoes, pepper and onions is very cheap in Lagos now. tomato #300, pepper#100 and tatashe #100 that I bought on Saturday got our big pot filled up. we had to buy more oil cause the tomatoes absorbed the oil that I bought. I regretted buying tomato#300

1 Like

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Mummymahdi(f): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ottyn01:

It's not a lie,
In Gombe I will complain bitterly if the seller give me this because its more than this a little for 100 here in gombe
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by mariahAngel(f): 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Bbbwings:

Those carrots have seen better days

You of all people should know that...
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by rolams(m): 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Come try am for Lagos
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by brainhgeek(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
Baje tomato
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Because of Biafrans boycotting of Nigeria food (fulanies cows), begin with fulani cows. Fulani has started their useless feeding propaganda to manipulate gullible idiots forgetting their own meat instead of fulani cows used in massacring and taken over our forests and farms, and using the cows and items to reducing our people and values.

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by lastclaire4(f): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ottyn01:

No he is not lying. Looks small to be since it is in kastina. I had a discussion with someone who bought a basket of tomato for 3k in Abuja.
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by JOSH54: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ottyn01:

NO BE LIE BROS
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by daneni1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ottyn01:

Chief, I am currently serving in Yobe state and I can categorically tell you that OP is saying the truth. I still buy #20 pepper and #20 tomatoes here.

1 Like

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by IMAliyu(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
If we separate from the North, the rest will starve.
Not necessarily. Even if the country separate that doesn't mean trade will stop.
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

You can get it at that rate in the North, no doubt.

One advantage of staying in the North is the availability of food stuffs and it's low price.

You can cook a soup of five hundred and it can last for 3-4 days in a roll. North is bless with food but thier problem is most of them here don't know how to cook. That is why you see malnutrition in thier kids..

I love North no doubt, but insecurity have change my choice. embarassed embarassed
Where did you carry out this your research, ogbeni!!!!

Most northern people are skinny by nature. like the way most Yorubas are thick in size, even if they eat or north.

Same goes to Igala, idoma, and other tribes.

1 Like

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by LadySarah: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
mine is 11/3 basket of tomatoes worth 2k.Just bought on Sunday. already dried and ready for the year.I have removed 4 bottles already remaining 18 left.

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Chykes4micheal: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ottyn01:

Only that tomato and pepper is #200 here in Lagos not to talk of onions grin

It is now cheap o... Except you haven't gone to the market since this year. You need to see tomatoes 100 naira and pepper 100 naira.

1 Like

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by sameks08(m): 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
tomato don plenty for market so he no lie
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Zetty177x: 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

It could be true though...

Look at all these fresh vegetables we got for just #600 here in Lagos.
There were still some carrots left apart from the ones in the picture.

The green pepper alone is #600

1 Like

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by simplesearch: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
Cheap but not that fresh!
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
daneni1:

Chief, I am currently serving in Yobe state and I can categorically tell you that OP is saying the truth. I still buy #20 pepper and #20 tomatoes here.

As they are using their cows terrorists to destroying our farms and massacring our unarmed innocent farmers in the South and East.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US / Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) / Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.