Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina (83741 Views)

See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana / See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today / See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Kaymaxine(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2021
Ottyn01:
Bros you can lie ooh grin

Only that tomato and pepper is #200 here in Lagos not to talk of onions grin
Didn't you read the location he said he bought it??
Must you always say something stupid?
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by arent88(m): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2021
gaius01:

I don't like people who open thier mouth to talk without vetting. Let me quickly make a list for you.

2OO okro
5O pepper
5O vegetables
1OO fish dry or fry any one
1OO spices for cooking soup.

Total = 5OO.

This is something I have done personally here..
So what exactly are you driving at?
And this soup can be enough for me 3-4 days.
this is probably u managing urself as a student, and u can get samething in other parts of the country pls.
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Slurity(m): 9:02am On Feb 02, 2021
Ottyn01:

lagos eat money and not goods, you can't compare price in Lagos to north where the crop are been produced
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by RemiDogCare(f): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers !

To signify your interest, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature.
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by waldigit: 9:29am On Feb 02, 2021
Kenny242:
This morning went to get "kayan Mia" and this is what I got for 100naira undecided

Africa in general is a blessed place. We have the foundation of all wealth in abundance, i.e. sunshine, however she equally blessed with abundance of people who can't think in leadership.
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 02, 2021
emillysmigael:
Spring onions kiss I miss those days in kankia and safana

yeah I miss the goats milk at Ingawa and Yandoma too, katsina was a lovely place to be back then.
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by juniorade: 10:13am On Feb 02, 2021
Kenny242:
This morning went to get "kayan Mia" and this is what I got for 100naira undecided

i miss dutsinma,proudly federal university dutsinma alumni
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Verysmart101: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2021
Ottyn01:

Dis he say he bought it in Lagos? Ode nie
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Where did you carry out this your research, ogbeni!!!!

Most northern people are skinny by nature. like the way most Yorubas are thick in size, even if they eat or north.

Same goes to Igala, idoma, and other tribes.
You do know something call genetics.
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Amwitty(f): 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ottyn01:

He is not lying a basket of tomatoes now is 2k In Kaduna I wish I fit dey send am go south and east sef
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Amwitty(f): 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
mariahAngel:

It could be true though...

Look at all these fresh vegetables we got for just #600 here in Lagos.
There were still some carrots left apart from the ones in the picture.
I kid you not all these things no go pass 200-250 for here
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by AbuAeesha: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
You can cook a soup of five hundred and it can last for 3-4 days in a roll. North is bless with food but thier problem is most of them here don't know how to cook. That is why you see malnutrition in thier kids..
Malnutrition due to inability to cook well is baseless,every tribe have it's nutritional ethics.
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Gentlealibu: 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
I bought this big basket of tomotoes just yesterday in central market Kaduna for N2,500. As at last week, it went for btw N1,800-2,000. The week before last it was N1,500-1,800 pending on the size of the basket.

That is to tell u guys that tomato price is on the rise again. grin grin grin cool

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kenny242:

This is the first time I am seeing spring onions actually with the onion bulb at the end.
And I am an avid cook cheesy
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by sherylbaky(f): 9:42am On Feb 08, 2021
omarithmetics:

I did my nysc in kankara too, small world
Smile... It's really a small world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma / Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) / Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.