Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina (83774 Views)

See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana / See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today / See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by topher052: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
theFilmtric:
its better to eat garri in Lagos than eat chicken in the religiously intolerant part of the North
The only reason I love the north -Unity
Whether in good or bad

Not onions or tomatoes

Meanwhile I am a comrade cool smiley
[img]https://b.thumbs.redditmedia.com/YxakvjA5yOO00biEXIMNWi0klkRaCIByH-4f82tKnBs.png I love how you spoke bros. You are there. [/img]

theFilmtricsay
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kenny242:
This morning went to get "kayan Mia" and this is what I got for 100naira undecided

see your ugly finger self grin
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by LALAONE(m): 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
It's very possible he bought those things for ₦100 because most vegetable sellers in the north always try to sell their perishable goods on time so as to prevent loss or damage because there are no storage facilities to preserve them.

Towards the evening time, meat too can be gotten cheap because the seller would rather sell it for cheap than allow it decay and start smelling unlike in the south were the sellers would store the unsold meat in a cooler and use iceblock to preserve it till the next day

"we" are backward people, remember?
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by LALAONE(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=topher052 post=98648487][/quote]

Your hatred will consume you, ameen
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by LALAONE(m): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
Jafar1:
North is blessed with low cost of living, but they are equally cursed with high rate of poverty....

Where are you from, Jafar?
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by ipobarethieves: 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ottyn01:
Bros you can lie ooh grin

Only that tomato and pepper is #200 here in Lagos not to talk of onions grin
Not lying That's how dey sell their own up North.If not for Boko Haram, bandits) herdsmen wahala, North go sweet walahi!
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by LALAONE(m): 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
Jeromejnr:

That insecurity bit happens in some exterior villages/settlement not cities.

Life is very stress free in the North. Somewhere like Lagos is just a killer place. People are dying faster and they don't know It.

Thank you
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by ajimotoke(m): 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
This is not bad for 100 compare to the one here in Lagos, you guys are enjoying over there grin
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by LALAONE(m): 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
akilo1:
We have alot going on in this country to talk about,funali ,convid 19 bandit and boko haram and dangote ass ...oga talk your tomatoes story and park well jare

You forgot to add these too, kind sir, your hatred filled scumheart and ignorance, there are worthy of mention too sir
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by IMO01: 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
Me that is thanking God for the tomato I bought this night.

200 naira own almost half of custard paint

Owerri imo state

I first fear whether the guy no hear me well
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
I don't understand, why are you buying that kind of tomatoes in this season of plenty tomatoes. Those tomatoes don't look beautiful and rioe like the ones I see here in ENUGU. Except you people prefer to buy bajebaje.
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by wickedtuna: 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Actually bought 3 1liter paint bucket of very fresh and large tomatoes for 350 few days ago in samaru Zaria. A big basket is 3000.
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by LALAONE(m): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
FortifiedCity:
What's the essence of having food yet you can't eat it in peace?

Let there be peace in the north

I have just two questions for you, kind sir.
The entire North, or some part of the North?
You "must" be one among this 3, a fraudster, ritualist or a yahoo boy. Which is you kind sir?

1 Like

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Lilpen3758: 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
Jafar1:
North is blessed with low cost of living, but they are equally cursed with high rate of poverty....
I stay in the north so i totally agree with you
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Olochee: 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
DTM ...good old memories...I miss Wednesday market, Abuja road, Kadangaru and Gidan radio�

1 Like

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by daneni1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

As they are using their cows terrorists to destroying our farms and massacring our unarmed innocent farmers in the South and East.

Choi, this isn't the bone of contention na
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
daneni1:

Choi, this isn't the bone of contention na
Then, what is it?
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by LALAONE(m): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Where did you carry out this your research, ogbeni!!!!

Most northern people are skinny by nature. like the way most Yorubas are thick in size, even if they eat or north.

Same goes to Igala, idoma, and other tribes.

"Most Northern people are skinny by jature"? Well, you don't need me to tell you how foolish and stupid you are, you can do that yourself if you answer this 3 simple questions.
Are you skinny? Are you from the North? Where have you been to in the North?
You see, you're stupid
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by adesile8697: 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
:North is blessed with low cost of living, but they are equally cursed with high rate of poverty....Where are you from, Jafar?
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Bimpe29: 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
O po toyi?

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by theFilmtric: 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
topher052:
yeah comrade

Quote better next time

theFilmtricsay
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
LALAONE:

I have just two questions for you, kind sir.
The entire North, or some part of the North?
You "must" be one among this 3, a fraudster, ritualist or a yahoo boy. Which is you kind sir?
Just shut up and face your bigoted leaders who are failing to stand up to their responsibilities
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by ceeceeuwa: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ottyn01:

They are talking Katsina, you are talking Lagos.
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by mmsen: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

You can get it at that rate in the North, no doubt.

One advantage of staying in the North is the availability of food stuffs and it's low price.

You can cook a soup of five hundred and it can last for 3-4 days in a roll. North is bless with food but thier problem is most of them here don't know how to cook. That is why you see malnutrition in thier kids..

I love North no doubt, but insecurity have change my choice. embarassed embarassed

Is it that they cannot cook or that they have far too many children?
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by zedegit: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ottyn01:

is Katsina Lagos?

keep on misbehaving.
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Coolx: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ottyn01:

it's not a lie
the suppose plenty pass these
na because d guy no sabi price
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Xbee007(m): 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kenny242:
This morning went to get "kayan Mia" and this is what I got for 100naira undecided

Once, I went to the Wednesday market to get tomatoes. #100 tomatoes filled a yellow nylon bag. The dude told me to let him know when to stop.
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by ZaramT: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
They have cheated on you oo

Go back for your balance of N65

That can't be N100 in buhari's state
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Cti28(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
emillysmigael:
Spring onions kiss I miss those days in kankia and safana

Gidan mutum daya
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by LALAONE(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
FortifiedCity:
Just shut up and face your bigoted leaders who are failing to stand up to their responsibilities

OK Sir
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Cti28(m): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ottyn01:

He is saying the truth. It is even expensive;
while serving in Kano, I do buy those for as low as 50
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Mandela27: 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
Scrupulous419:

U follow am go market guy?

Mods no go see this one block..but always love my nuts... am gonno remain lawless as long as this guy is lawless
now to comment for topics dey scare me, them go just dey ban anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) / Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. / Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.