Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) (88165 Views)

Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) / Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video / Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 02, 2021
darediamond:

Go and Sleep. Talk is cheap.
How old were you during Ice/Modakeke War?
U are talking to someone with extensive knowledge about guns and weapons okay,
A bullet doesn't kill u by just penetration,what kills you faster is it's kinetic impact okay,kevlar best stops bullets they have to be reinforced with steel and ceramic ballistic plates,a bullet kinetic impact is enough to break up your bones and ribs without even penetration
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by QuinieR(f): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2021
See how clever he is, wearing traditional bulletproof vest whereas those following him aren’t. In the end, they take the fall when there is a shoot out and be forgotten while Mr Sunday remain alive and well lolcheesy.
Well done Sunday igboho
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by GidiCars: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2021
justosee:
Fulani settlements are now rampant in the west. Fulani now own ancestral land in the west. the east always resist the army which lead to lost of life.

it was in the southwest where the army moved from village to village flogging Yorubas to accept back herdsmen, there will be a bloodbath in the east if the army ever try that. Yorubas now live as cowards in their own land. their prominent sons are now slaughtered like chicken by herdsmen because they are afraid of clashing with the Nigerian army.

1. The fulanis don't have settlements in the West nor own ancestral lands, they only jump from one place to another. Also, the battle has been taken to them. You won't hear much noise about it for now until we have decapitated them.

2. The incident that happened in Yewa South, Ogun state was an isolated incident and it sparked outrage. It happens in the east frequently and the bad part of it is that your governors, Ohaneze and political leaders cannot do anything about it, they even support the fulanis by siding with the soldiers to flog senses into you lots.

3. As always, it's online igbos have mouth. We're this and that, but the reality is different. grin

4. All your governors in the SE are yes sir men to the fulanis and are fulani slaves from orji kalu, to the supreme court governor that was imposed on you etc. Even Miyetti Allah has a say in your nonsense Ohaneze elections.

Bottomline, the east is a conquered territory. I know this one is hard for you easteners to swallow but it's the truth. Face your issues and leave YORUBA people alone.

Once we get state police, we are pushing for electoral reforms next. A time would come, you won't be able to vote in the SW grin

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 02, 2021
GidiCars:

1. The fulanis don't have settlements in the West nor own ancestral lands, they only jump from one place to another. Also, the battle has been taken to them. You won't hear much noise about it for now until we have decapitated them.

2. The incident that happened in Yewa South, Ogun state was an isolated incident and it sparked outrage. It happens in the east frequently and the bad part of it is that your governors, Ohaneze and political leaders cannot do anything about it, they even support the fulanis by siding with the soldiers to flog senses into you lots.

3. As always, it's online igbos have mouth. We're this and that, but the reality is different. grin

4. All your governors in the SE are yes sir men to the fulanis and are fulani slaves from orji kalu, to the supreme court governor that was imposed on you etc. Even Miyetti Allah has a say in your nonsense Ohaneze elections.

Bottomline, the east is a conquered territory. I know this one is hard for you easteners to swallow but it's the truth. Face your issues and leave YORUBA people alone.

Once we get state police, we are pushing for electoral reforms next. A time would come, you won't be able to vote in the SW grin

do you think it is easy for the army to move from village flogging people in the east, forcing them to accept herdsmen? there will be a form of resistance which will probably to bloodbath like you saw in orlu recently.
A conquered territory is one that trade it freedom for peace. only a coward become a slave because he is afraid of death.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by GidiCars: 9:18am On Feb 02, 2021
justosee:

do you think it is easy for the army to move from village flogging people in the east, forcing them to accept herdsmen? there will be a form of resistance which will probably to bloodbath like you saw in orlu recently.
A conquered territory is one that trade it freedom for peace. only a coward become a slave because he is afraid of death.

Coward like Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu, Ohaneze and most of your political leaders. When the Python danced in the east and you lots slept in the mud, what happened? What happened when the army went to look for Nnamdi Kanu? Even the SE governors invite the army to come deal with you lots cause he knows igbos are mostly dumbedd down illiterates, hence the reason why igbos usually leave the east enmase to other regions.

I pity you lots when nigeria divides. If you think you will land grab the Core south cause of oil and access to the sea, you are in for a big surprise. grin

Una go suffer ehn!
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2021
GidiCars:

Coward like Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu, Ohaneze and most of your political leaders. When the Python danced in the east and you lots slept in the mud, what happened? What happened when the army went to look for Nnamdi Kanu? Even the SE governors invite the army to come deal with you lots cause he knows igbos are mostly dumbedd down illiterates, hence the reason why igbos usually leave the east enmase to other regions.

I pity you lots when nigeria divides. If you think you will land grab the Core south cause of oil and access to the sea, you are in for a big surprise. grin

Una go suffer ehn!
I am actually from Delta State. There is always someone resisting them in the east. there is no one to resist them in the southwest. they can flog your elders and appoint monarchs anyhow they like.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by GidiCars: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2021
justosee:

I am actually from Delta State. There is always someone resisting them in the east. there is no one to resist them in the southwest. they can flog your elders and appoint monarchs anyhow they like.

1. No one cares where you come from undecided

2. All the resisting that happens in the east starts and ends online. The reality on ground is different. Also, the SS is a conquered territory. Imagine your elders going to have meetings in Abuja on how to share the resources in the SS and fighting themselves over it. grin

It's only when YORUBAs are ready to leave nigeria, then other tribes can leverage on that chance. If the igbos make too much noise, Python go dance part 2, just flash some money to the SS leaders and they will shuss. cool
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 02, 2021
GidiCars:

1. No one cares where you come from undecided

2. All the resisting that happens in the east starts and ends online. The reality on ground is different. Also, the SS is a conquered territory. Imagine your elders going to have meetings in Abuja on how to share the resources in the SS and fighting themselves over it. grin

It's only when YORUBAs are ready to leave nigeria, then other tribes can leverage on that chance. If the igbos make too much noise, Python go dance part 2, just flash some money to the SS leaders and they will shuss. cool
it doesn't matter what you say here. You can't change the fact that Yorubas are now slave in their own land.

The Fulani appoint monarchs, decide who live, decide who die and who goes to the farm - that is the real definition of slavery.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by GidiCars: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2021
justosee:
it doesn't matter what you say here. You can't change the fact that Yorubas are now slave in their own land.

The Fulani appoint monarchs, decide who live, decide who die and who goes to the farm - that is the real definition of slavery.

Denial is the most predictable of alll human response. Continue drinking your ogogoro, collecting 10% PIB from your northerner masters. The SE & SS are conquered people. grin
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 02, 2021
GidiCars:

Denial is the most predictable of alll human response. Continue drinking your ogogoro, collecting 10% PIB from your northerner masters. The SE & SS are conquered people. grin
We will get our resources back some day, but can you say about Yoruba land? Is there any hope that you guys will always get your land back from Fulani? some of them have became indigenous people of Yoruba land. you will soon have an Emirate in Oyo.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by GidiCars: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2021
justosee:

We will get our resources back some day, but can you say about Yoruba land? Is there any hope that you guys will always get your land back from Fulani? some of them have became indigenous people of Yoruba land. you will soon have an Emirate in Oyo.

We will, we would grin

Get them back first. In the next decade, oil would have lost most of it's value, so it won't be of much importance to anyone, your lands are also damaged. Wonder why most oil companies are most of their stakes and diversifying??
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 02, 2021
GidiCars:

We will, we would grin

Get them back first. In the next decade, oil would have lost most of it's value, so it won't be of much importance to anyone, your lands are also damaged. Wonder why most oil companies are most of their stakes and diversifying??
you didn't answer my question, or there is no hope of retrieving Yoruba lands?
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Dreyton36: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2021
jcmaiah:

With all due respect, its Igbo not Ibo. Your inability to pronounce Igbo should not mean you cant write it properly.

All these oversabi locals
Whether i type ibo or Igbo doesn't mean you didn't get my message you foollllll

You typed cant instead of "can't " does that mean you're unintelligent?

Sadist

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by GidiCars: 10:20am On Feb 02, 2021
justosee:
you didn't answer my question, or there is no hope of retrieving Yoruba lands?

We are already facing our battles and if there would ever be a civil war in the nigeria, only the YORUBAs would determine how it would end. If the igbos start anything, Python would dance part 2, if the SS starts anything, your ethnic tribe would be wiped out and nothing would happen. Obasanjo's treatment is still fresh.

Bottomline is, the YORUBAs are also players in the game, while whatever minority tribe you come from are only spectators.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2021
GidiCars:

We are already facing our battles and if there would ever be a civil war in the nigeria, only the YORUBAs would determine how it would end. If the igbos start anything, Python would dance part 2, if the SS starts anything, your ethnic tribe would be wiped out and nothing would happen. Obasanjo's treatment is still fresh.

Bottomline is, the YORUBAs are also players in the game, while whatever minority tribe you come from are only spectators.
how many people have died in the last few weeks that Yorubas have been beating the drum of war?
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by GidiCars: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2021
justosee:
how many people have died in the last few weeks that Yorubas have been beating the drum of war?

The reasons SW leaders are still chilling is cause of 2023, some of them think Tinubu would be the President which I hope fails. Then you will experience Civil war part 2. E go be like film for una eyes with those useless leaders you have in the SS.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2021
GidiCars:

The reasons SW leaders are still chilling is cause of 2023, some of them think Tinubu would be the President which I hope fails. Then you will experience Civil war part 2. E go be like film for una eyes with those useless leaders you have in the SS.
What makes you think there will be war now? history had it that a certain Yoruba leader drank rat poison after getting used and there was no war.
We even saw how a legitimate election was annulled and there was no war.

I want you guys to first fight to take back ilorin. what happened in ilorin is going to repeat itself in Ibadan.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by GidiCars: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2021
justosee:

What makes you think there will be war now? history had it that a certain Yoruba leader drank rat poison after getting used and there was no war.
We even saw how a legitimate election was annulled and there was no war.

I want you guys to first fight to take back ilorin. what happened in ilorin is going to repeat itself in Ibadan.

Abiola didn't poison himself, he was poisoned. If you read his history well, he went haywire and was an Islamic extremist. He once tore the bible, openly cursed the christian god and many more stuffs which made some YORUBAs despise him. He was even cursed that he would see the throne but won't touch it, just like what happened to Moses.

YORUBAs in Ilorin, Kogi are already pushing to rejoin the SW cause they know what's coming and won't want to be on the wrong side. The Emir of Ilorin's days are numbered, the one in Surulere has beefed up security also. The only thing holding the war back is that Bastards presidential ambition which I hope he loses.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 02, 2021
GidiCars:

Abiola didn't poison himself, he was poisoned. If you read his history well, he went haywire and was an Islamic extremist. He once tore the bible, openly cursed the christian god and many more stuffs which made some YORUBAs despise him. He was even cursed that he would see the throne but won't touch it, just like what happened to Moses.

YORUBAs in Ilorin, Kogi are already pushing to rejoin the SW cause they know what's coming and won't want to be on the wrong side. The Emir of Ilorin's days are numbered, the one in Surulere has beefed up security also. The only thing holding the war back is that Bastards presidential ambition which I hope he loses.
I am not taking about Abiola who may have also drank rat poison. I am talking about the first man to commit suicide with rat poison in Nigeria. his name is Awolowo or whatever.

I am waiting for you to install an oba in ilorin, but before then, remain silent and continue crying for your Yoruba brothers who will spend eternity worshipping a Fulani emir. Ibadan is next.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by GidiCars: 11:10am On Feb 02, 2021
justosee:

I am not taking about Abiola who may have also drank rat poison. I am talking about the first man to commit suicide with rat poison in Nigeria. his name is Awolowo or whatever.

I am waiting for you to install an oba in ilorin, but before then, remain silent and continue crying for your Yoruba brothers who will spend eternity worshipping a Fulani emir. Ibadan is next.

Awolowo drinking poison is a speculation that gained ground and has no solid claims to it. Like I said earlier, watch how events would unfold over the years, just give it 5 years. Only the YORUBAs can make a bold move, while youi lots watch and adjust accordingly.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 02, 2021
GidiCars:

Awolowo drinking poison is a speculation that gained ground and has no solid claims to it. Like I said earlier, watch how events would unfold over the years, just give it 5 years. Only the YORUBAs can make a bold move, while youi lots watch and adjust accordingly.
bold move like drinking rat poison instead of fighting your oppressors?
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by ipain: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2021
Brendaniel:

whatever, let her keep her ideology and northern, terrorist, jihadist, islam sympathy to herself...
she is not a terrorist sympathizer. You are no different from those you call ethnic bigot. Just trying to show your face in mirror in case no one has ever told you.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Brendaniel: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2021
ipain:
she is not a terrorist sympathizer. You are no different from those you call ethnic bigot. Just trying to show your face in mirror in case no one has ever told you.

She is a terrorist sympathizer, why is she supporting herdsmen? go to my profile and check if I support evil for my tribe, whenever I see my tribe doing wrong I call it out, when you see evil, try not to support whether your tribe or religion...
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by GidiCars: 11:55am On Feb 02, 2021
justosee:
bold move like drinking rat poison instead of fighting your oppressors?

Whether or not he drank poison is inconsequential to future events. You leave your own matter begin they mind another person own. The SW have accepted the challenge and we will tackle it out own way, what are you cowards doing about it? Your governors are all fulani slaves just like the people. Anyways, sit back and watch how things would go within the next years.

Whether you join Biafra or you remain in nigeria, you're still a slave. cool

The Igbos would still slaughter you into submission.

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dreyton36:

All these oversabi locals
Whether i type ibo or Igbo doesn't mean you didn't get my message you foollllll

You typed cant instead of "can't " does that mean you're unintelligent?

Sadist

Lights up my kpoli in peace
As a stupid person you are, you can't differentiate between correcting a misconception and calling someone unintelligent. So much for an intelligent idiot!
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
See how Baba body fully loaded with african traditional powers, we the Yorubas are with you Sir, well done.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Dreyton36: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
jcmaiah:

As a stupid person you are, you can't differentiate between correcting a misconception and calling someone unintelligent. So much for an intelligent idiot!

Me and you know say u no get sense
And me and u know say on a normal ground even ur P man no fit talk back at me cuz I go blow trumpet make men tidy am

I go freestyle ur matter unto say u na baby for this forum and you never know as e dey go, else na life banning u go chop
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
GidiCars:

Whether or not he drank poison is inconsequential to future events. You leave your own matter begin they mind another person own. The SW have accepted the challenge and we will tackle it out own way, what are you cowards doing about it? Your governors are all fulani slaves just like the people. Anyways, sit back and watch how things would go within the next years.

Whether you join Biafra or you remain in nigeria, you're still a slave. cool

The Igbos would still slaughter you into submission.
hope Tinubu will not be the next to drink sniper? is there any slavery greater than the one Oyo people are currently passing through in the hands of Fulani?
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by KaffyTheblogger(f): 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
This one go just cause more wahala�
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
miharbs212:
Jack Bauer from Oduduwa land

That man's confidence is fantabulous grin
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dreyton36:

Me and you know say u no get sense
And me and u know say on a normal ground even ur P man no fit talk back at me cuz I go blow trumpet make men tidy am

I go freestyle ur matter unto say u na baby for this forum and you never know as e dey go, else na life banning u go chop
Urchin
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by GidiCars: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
justosee:
hope Tinubu will not be the next to drink sniper? is there any slavery greater than the one Oyo people are currently passing through in the hands of Fulani?

Yes there is, YORUBAs and Northerners own morn than 80% oil wells in the SS, after we share it, we give you small inside make you no too talk. All your freedom fighters are under government payroll and can't do fem, not even your governors. No arable lands to farm, oil would soon be useless in the future, stay there and be forming son of the soil grin the north have more hope than you lots.

Worry about your future and leave us alone with our herdsmen. Conquered territory you're, till your tenth generations. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu / David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.