Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) (88067 Views)

Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) / Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video / Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by darediamond(m): 12:48am On Feb 02, 2021
Slurity:
The stuffs the guy is made up is different. Just look at his dressing and see what he was wearing as underwear. He alone is a battalion. He uses invisible guys to kill and no gun can penetrate his body. You can't compare him to Kanu that run away for bullet
Sho enu ee!

Maa Soro AWO si ita Mo!!!

Ogberi lo ni isoro!!

Ogberi si'gba ja si ajule Orun!!
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by darediamond(m): 12:57am On Feb 02, 2021
saajus:
You can see his charm jacket underneath. I can't forget this guy role during Modakeke/Ife war. No be say dem tell me. If you are shooting at this guy, you are wasting your time. If you have a very sophisticated weapon that he won't like to risk being shot at, he will command you to drop the weapon and you will drop it. During the war, whenever Modakeke weapon has been exhausted, he will command Ife warriors to start fighting one another. He can also disappear. He is very fearless. We must not have a repeat of That Modakeke/Ife war in Yorubaland

Awo A ma gbe Awo Ni Gbowo Ni.

Awo kii se bi Ogberi.

Stop letting them know who we are!!!!!
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by darediamond(m): 12:58am On Feb 02, 2021
saajus:
You can see his charm jacket underneath. I can't forget this guy role during Modakeke/Ife war. No be say dem tell me. If you are shooting at this guy, you are wasting your time. If you have a very sophisticated weapon that he won't like to risk being shot at, he will command you to drop the weapon and you will drop it. During the war, whenever Modakeke weapon has been exhausted, he will command Ife warriors to start fighting one another. He can also disappear. He is very fearless. We must not have a repeat of That Modakeke/Ife war in Yorubaland
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by darediamond(m): 1:07am On Feb 02, 2021
Masterito:
Nnamdi Kanu was also allowed to shine for sometime till he annoyed FG. Once Sunday Igboho does much , FG will come for him.
And Nigeria will BE TOTALLY NO MORE!!!

WILD WEST WE ARE TO DESTROY LIVES AND PROPERTIES WHEN NECESSARY.

NO TRIBE IN THE WHOLE AFRICA FIGHTS THEMSELVES CONTINUOUSLY FOR 17YEARS PLUS, IT ONLY WE ODUDUWAS.

HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by darediamond(m): 1:08am On Feb 02, 2021
Tareq1105:

We need to put an end to their nonsense in Yoruba land.

Ok. How?
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by darediamond(m): 1:13am On Feb 02, 2021
superjab:

Herdsmen are currently dealing with farmers in ibaraba land and oyo state and igboho is here in ogun state making noise when ESN dey do their own na silent sweeping and we see actions I just hope this igboho guy won't scamper away when it get hot

Meanwhile charm brohaha is fake and just a scam igboho better get better ammunition's just like ESN guys or else wetin him go see ehnnn eye nor go fit talk am!!!
Go and Sleep. Talk is cheap.
How old were you during Ice/Modakeke War?
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by wisdomclay(m): 1:13am On Feb 02, 2021
KosiGee:
I pray for the day southerners will unite and deal decisively with the Fulani bandits.

This is not a fight for the Yorubas alone. Fulanis are savages, I know they will attack innocent people living in the north soon. This is not a fight for Igboho and his supporters alone. Fulanis are bringing in mercenaries from other west African countries then motivate them with that nonsense slogan that Fulanis don’t forgive...to hell with them.

It’s time to take action and if it’s possible to join and support Igboho, I will like to assist and everyone need to join in this fight. Let’s do it now.
YOU CAN GO
LEAVE US ALONE
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Drone95(m): 1:17am On Feb 02, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I can't just but loud my admiration for this niggarr!!

One of the realest niggarr you would ever find.

Time to uproot the Fulanis outta Yoruba land, enough is enough.

But see wetin him cover ehn, niggarr came prepared.

I said what I said.
5 star bullet proof vest under his polo

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Farukshy: 1:22am On Feb 02, 2021
Stories
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Kingspin(m): 1:33am On Feb 02, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
If na Nnamdi Kanu, some foolish Yoba people wey pomo, amala and ewedu don damage their brain go dey insult am
Thunder fire any Yoba online warrior wey go talk rubbish about Mazi Kanu
You see wisdom is only gotten from God.

They hate igbo heros but the more they hate the more powerful.

Now they seeing what the igbo saw 60 year ago and Nnamdi Kanu came to remain them in the year 2014 the danger ahead. But there minds was/were in the resources of Lagos not the peace of Lagos, South West and in Nigeria general. Slowly things are reviewing.

The Yoruba and to some extent the Middle Belt are the breadth why Fulani are controlling Nigeria but contributing nothing.

So the igbo man has less majority to effect nation wide change leaving the East in defence line in the issue of Nigeria.
if the West can open their eyes that will be the game changer.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Engr1(m): 1:42am On Feb 02, 2021
Correct man, if u take a good look at him he's well prepared!

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Engr1(m): 1:46am On Feb 02, 2021
Correct man.
If u take a good look at him very well; he's well prepared!

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by calcal: 2:14am On Feb 02, 2021
see Igbo version of Sunday Igboho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBqOr5-4rz8
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by ipain: 2:36am On Feb 02, 2021
Brendaniel:
Let Aisha Yesufu come and insult Igboho too, her tribe will be pursued away from the entire south, bunch of terrorist and terrorist sympathizers...
aisha is a southerner, from edo state but born bred in the North
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by ipain: 2:39am On Feb 02, 2021
Ezmans:
I can also see bullet proof vest inside too
the guy wore bullet proof, some morons are calling it jazz
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 02, 2021
Who saw that guy wearing jazz on his neck abi am being paranoid ni...lol
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by nick50(m): 4:16am On Feb 02, 2021
If i wake up n hear yorubas beating drums of war I will go back to sleep -Maj. Gen.Ibrahim badamosi Babangida
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Randy111(m): 4:19am On Feb 02, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
If na Nnamdi Kanu, some foolish Yoba people wey pomo, amala and ewedu don damage their brain go dey insult am
Thunder fire any Yoba online warrior wey go talk rubbish about Mazi Kanu

Hanty, we all like what both of them are doing. But the difference between them us that while this Igboho is leading the fight frontally, Kanu is hiding somewhere in a foreign land. You don't lead a fight only from social media. This isn't a media war. Let kanu come to the east to lead the fight the way this guy is doing
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Masterito(m): 4:45am On Feb 02, 2021
Lol see bragging. Keyboard warrior!!!
darediamond:

And Nigeria will BE TOTALLY NO MORE!!!

WILD WEST WE ARE TO DESTROY LIVES AND PROPERTIES WHEN NECESSARY.

NO TRIBE IN THE WHOLE AFRICA FIGHTS THEMSELVES CONTINUOUSLY FOR 17YEARS PLUS, IT ONLY WE ODUDUWAS.

HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 02, 2021
GidiCars:

It's actually the other way round. The east is a conquered territory, that's why any small noise, they can easily send soldiers and police there to quench you lots. They can't try same in the West. Python cannot dance on YORUBA land. Know this and know peace. I know you Igbos love twisting the truth. grin
Fulani settlements are now rampant in the west. Fulani now own ancestral land in the west. the east always resist the army which lead to lost of life.

it was in the southwest where the army moved from village to village flogging Yorubas to accept back herdsmen, there will be a bloodbath in the east if the army ever try that. Yorubas now live as cowards in their own land. their prominent sons are now slaughtered like chicken by herdsmen because they are afraid of clashing with the Nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by capitalzero: 5:14am On Feb 02, 2021
ipain:
the guy wore bullet proof, some morons are calling it jazz
That is traditional bullet proof studded with small gourds and cowries. Look very well.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Brendaniel: 5:20am On Feb 02, 2021
ipain:
aisha is a southerner, from edo state but born bred in the North

whatever, let her keep her ideology and northern, terrorist, jihadist, islam sympathy to herself...
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:34am On Feb 02, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
All I see is juju ,jazz jazz everywhere around that guy.. Him don even get bouncers join.. shocked
Bouncers? You don't want to phuck with those boys o. grin
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 02, 2021
Ottyn01:
This man is the only real Yoruba man left in Nigeria who have the interest of his people in his Heart!!!

Shame to Tinubu and Co who only interest is there Pocket!!!

We are solidly behind you sir!!!
Osinbajo is maximum disgrace, same goes to all current political office holders in South
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 02, 2021
Dreyton36:
Lol baba pack heavy juju for body
How E go take carry those load of jazz take run sef

But on a serious note , the fulanis deserve to be flushed out
Let the ibos and yorubas teach the fulanis that they don't own Nigeria
Their useless buhari brother has done more harm than good , they're supposed to be piping low and not causing more harm as well
Useless people, na only Big gbola Dem get and cows , nothing else

Bubu wan use gbola kill Aisha, naim Aisha japa lo Dubai

Lights up my kpoli in peace jare
With all due respect, its Igbo not Ibo. Your inability to pronounce Igbo should not mean you cant write it properly.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:59am On Feb 02, 2021
peculiar2233:

Shut up!
One with God is majority
With all that juju on him and you still have the effontery to call God?

You're not serious
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by PlainSight(m): 7:27am On Feb 02, 2021
obembet:

Bastard... U will fail in life
�������
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by IamSolopy(m): 7:40am On Feb 02, 2021
���

2014 RANGE ROVER SPORT FULL OPTION� Fastest finger!!

PRICE- 23M

Fresh outtta port
Super Clean interior and Exterior
Low mileage
Accident free
Buy and drive

Available as seen for pickup @ Apapa, Lagos. We deliver Nationwide ��

Refer Us to your friends and family�

For more enquiries Call or whatsApp- +2348148744032

#NoFakeAdsNoScamZone�
#Houseofsolopy

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Orlasunkanmy: 8:30am On Feb 02, 2021
ElValiente:
what ever is under that shirt no be oyinbo bullet proof. Jule matuwo grin

Omo iya mi, matuwo ooo, jule... Na be oyinbo bullet proof.... Dammnnnn...

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by ElValiente(m): 8:32am On Feb 02, 2021
Orlasunkanmy:

Omo iya mi, matuwo ooo, jule... Na be oyinbo bullet proof.... Dammnnnn...
grin grin grin grin
Eru Agba ni

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2021
He is my 2021 man of the year

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.