Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) (88069 Views)

Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) / Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video / Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ciscogod:
Why do I feel if this guy is from East , he would have been arrested ?

Well, United we should all stand against the enemy of our people
The Fulani see Igbo as the only threat to their plans to take over the country.
Igbo are more of a threat to the one Nigeria agenda than Yorubas.

12 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Ezmans: 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
oyin44:
If you look closely at that pic, you would see that,Igboho felt confident and secured.
I can also see bullet proof vest inside too

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by vioment: 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
He wear BP for body.

I like his intention, and I pray it resolves soon but I don't support tribal instigators. He is becoming the people he is criticizing.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Make government leave this guy make him face the herdsmen and let's see who go remain standing.

Stupid government and unfortunate politicians with devilish hand work are making it hard for the people to fight for themselves.

Na Ogun go kill all of Una together.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Lightorder: 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
igboarenice:
Criminal herders will be combated by Govt security and Non state actors
Too bad for anyone thinking it will lead to break up of the country
I wonder why anything with Igbo in it is always hate this country
oga, learn not to end your wonderful comments with nonsense. Do you breathe tribalism?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Small080(m): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
I just gbadun this brother... Egbon continue I dey come with you

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Akaujaa(m): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
The day Amotekun was created in the South West marked the begining of the politicization of security in the region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by oyin44: 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
grin grin cheesy
Ezmans:
I can also see bullet proof vest inside too
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Honor10: 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
If na Nnamdi Kanu, some foolish Yoba people wey pomo, amala and ewedu don damage their brain go dey insult am
Thunder fire any Yoba online warrior wey go talk rubbish about Mazi Kanu

Get sense, stop disgracing your daddy

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by chloride6: 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
See Native Bulletproof sha

grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Sanchez01: 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ciscogod:

That's because Ohaneze Ndigbo and the five Eastern governors, particularly Umahi, would have sold him out. It isn't so hard to figure.

13 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by membranus: 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
If na Nnamdi Kanu, some foolish Yoba people wey pomo, amala and ewedu don damage their brain go dey insult am
Thunder fire any Yoba online warrior wey go talk rubbish about Mazi Kanu

You are still living in the past.

The Yorubas have gone beyond that attitude since.

We now have a common enemy, and the Yorubas and Igbos are now united in this new battlefront. And we will both win.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
Carry on bro, since the all the fulani licking ass fellow are mute to the barbaric acts of the fulanise against individuals due to political gains.

May the Ancestors be with you .
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by ednut1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Sanchez01: 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ciscogod:

That's because Ohaneze Ndigbo and the five Eastern governors, particularly Umahi, would have sold him out. It isn't so hard to figure.

If internal wars do not destroy one, it is impossible for external wars to do so.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Ihatemumu: 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
igboarenice:
Criminal herders will be combated by Govt security and Non state actors
Too bad for anyone thinking it will lead to break up of the country
I wonder why anything with Igbo in it is always hate this country

You no get sense, 60 years of your beloved Nigeria no fit fix simple Electricity, you won waste another 60 years. When other nations they send man to space. you see why One Nigeria makes people ignorant

One Nigeria is not working and that's obvious, Nigeria was formed by one man and his girlfriend.
You cannot beat a child and tell him not to cry. if you treated everyone as equal nobody will be agitating for division. it's simple maths

8 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Basemann: 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
I like the way Yorubas are taking laws into their own hands to mitigate these hired assasins called herders.
We can't continue to lose our means of livelihoods for being our brothers keeper. Enough is Enough!
The Federal government does not care about the lives & properties of the majority.
I am in support of this.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by pennyland(m): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
I can oga Sunday have have
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by KushLyon(m): 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
Selina faultless grin Wetin dey under that shirt no be beans o

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by ijayebonyi(f): 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
You go fear his native bullet proof
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Angeltjazz2017(m): 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
For the fact that he is fighting to help his people,he deserved to be celebrated and he is a HERO.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by JAMO4REAL1(m): 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ciscogod:

arrest who did u call him kanu or what
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Basemann:
cool cool cool cool cool

Coming from the Cadet in chief of Cowardice, who denied a Yoruba man power and Nigeria, the democracy she greatly deserved because he felt his tribe would be marginalized.
Spits

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by pennyland(m): 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
I can oga Sunday have prepared for those vampires called fulani by putting on his bullet proof, wish you succes

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by VictorUSA(m): 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
I'm a northerner, not a fulani tho, but Sunday Igboho have my full support.If the government can not do its job we will teach the government how to do it.Barack Obama's thunder to fire all the herdsmen in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by harmony75: 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
Good herds men should go to their northern land that's where they belong, since are nuisance and evil
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Sirmuel1(m): 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
His juju will fail him

Did he offend you? Haba na wa for Nigerians o

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Dollanaira: 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
ohh
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by DSC7: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!
I can't just but loud my admiration for this niggarr!!
One of the realest niggarr you would ever find.
Time to uproot the Fulanis outta Yoruba land, enough is enough.
But see wetin him cover ehn, niggarr came prepared.
I said what I said.

I heard wat u said.......

The G no get joy,........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.