Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) (88082 Views)

Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) / Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video / Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ask him what's under his shirt now they'll say it's charm for protection. If you like no go look for real armed protection

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by femmoy(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
His juju will fail him

you will die miserably in the hands of the herdsmen,animal. if you know you ain't got relevant thing to say,why not stfu?

very soon you will die,you cow.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by femmoy(m): 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
If na Nnamdi Kanu, some foolish Yoba people wey pomo, amala and ewedu don damage their brain go dey insult am
Thunder fire any Yoba online warrior wey go talk rubbish about Mazi Kanu

beast from the cursed tribe,we've seen you idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by TimeManager(m): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
justosee:

The protest did not start in Lagos. it started in a Delta community call ozoro before it spread to ugheli and lagosian decided to carry it on their head like gala.

secondly, Nigeria army has already pulled out of the tribunal and that is the end of the matter.
Fulani herdsmen move from community to community with soldiers flogging you guys and no one could resist them, what more definition of slavery do you need? the killing in the east is because they are brave enough to resist the army.

Fulani now own ancestral land and villages in Yoruba land.
A conquered territory is where Army would walk into, kill them in numbers and walk out without any consequences.
Moreover, take a listen to Kanu, you Igbos can come online deceiving yourselves about what happens in your neck of the woods (due to media inactivity) but Kanu was honest enough to admit what fulani herdsmen have been doing to your people.
“We won’t tolerate any iota of killer Fulani herdsmen menace in the East. You may be comfortable with your wretched Fulanised existence where you are but we won’t live with that rubbish in the land of the Rising Sun. Where were you when our people were being slaughtered, raped and kidnapped in Isiukwuato? Talkative lunatics like Aisha Yusuf.”

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by tit(f): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Real son of Oduduwa.

Not Afnjeezee descendant tribesmen who went and burnt his house.

Yes ooo
Fulanis are Afonjas
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by bobestman(m): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
How much for that local bullet proof?
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Lifeiseazi: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Koulture:
grin

So no ogun state indigene is bold enough to confront herdsmen? they have to send for igboho.

If it's to mine innocent skulls now they will have power.
I wonder how your family cope with your stupidity

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Theoarhics: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
The yourba superman with confirm spiritual armor
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by chubinwa(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sunday have come to stay. hate him or like him, he is going to flush out Fulani monsters
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Lifeiseazi: 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
If na Nnamdi Kanu, some foolish Yoba people wey pomo, amala and ewedu don damage their brain go dey insult am
it is because of this your stupidity that men of the Nigeria army have almost finished your tribe

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Shormiey(m): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
His juju will fail him
Clean your mouth brother cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Xano(m): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
Interesting.

He wore a bulletproof vest.

Safety is important
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
Lifeiseazi:
it is because of this your stupidity that men of the Nigeria army have almost finished your tribe

E pain am!
Hungry kid

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ottyn01:
This man is the only real Yoruba man left in Nigeria who have the interest of his people in his Heart!!!

Shame to Tinubu and Co who only interest is there Pocket!!!

We are solidly behind you sir!!!
You seriously want wahala...grin with this comment.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by ElValiente(m): 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

I dont think there's anything under the shirt. May be thats how he is naturally built. Its just his stature.
I know what you are talking about but trust me. Ise nla walabe aso yeh.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by ElValiente(m): 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tareq1105:

We need to put an end to their nonsense in Yoruba land.

Ase
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by ElValiente(m): 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
kizaronto:

Bros that bullet proof no be here ooo
grin grin grin touch and shock cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Omoluyi(m): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
I'm Yoruba but I love Kanu. I really wish he can team up with Igboho. We need to tell the Fulani that they don't have violence monopoly. Enough is enough

OmovuduTheBeast:

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Jesse6(m): 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
cheesy okay
As dem mumu now
ORIENTATION101:
they would die in his place.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by freemanq(m): 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
so Nigeria Army and Police are now incapable of providing security and arresting this herdsmen ,Nigeria weak up something is not right
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by nedekid: 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
Komu1048:

Ofcuz to a civilized mind like yours. You that seems to know more about war and protection is hiding behind keypad
I don't get your point about hiding behind key pad.
Anyway, Sunday Igboho is more usefull to us alive than dead. Hence i said he should be careful and hopefully he has steel plates+kevler under his shirt.
You guys should not push him making him have confidence in jazz against lead bullets from assault rifles. After all if jazz really works don't you think scientist from the US, Russia, British army would have researched into it to save their troops from dying in wars? Think bro.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by JooEeL(m): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
All I see is juju ,jazz jazz everywhere around that guy.. Him don even get bouncers join.. shocked

Those are not bouncers. That is his team who will fight alongside him in warring against Fulanis.

Make una dey think proper na. cool
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Gamblex: 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
nedekid:

I don't get your point about hiding behind key pad.
Anyway, Sunday Igboho is more usefull to us alive than dead. Hence i said he should be careful and hopefully he has steel plates+kevler under his shirt.
You guys should not push him making him have confidence in jazz against lead bullets from assault rifles. After all if jazz really works don't you think scientist from the US, Russia, British army would have researched into it to save their troops from dying in wars? Think bro.

Nobody want Fulani let them leave Nigeria so that we can all leave in peace #ENDFULANI

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Thereishel: 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
Prominent politicians and Yoruba elders are behind this action. Let the North retain presidency by 2023 and Nigeria will break

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
His juju will fail him
if anything happens to him, all Hausas will pay for it

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by nedekid: 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
Gamblex:

Nobody want Fulani let them leave Nigeria so that we can all leave in peace #ENDFULANI
I concur bros
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by DoubleEngine007: 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
JooEeL:

Those are not bouncers. That is his team who will fight alongside him in warring against Fulanis.

Make una dey think proper na. cool
You wen dey think abnormal well done o. Comot here,before I change am for you.

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by GEEBITE: 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
What of Tinubu the Asiwaju playing D and D
Sammy07:
cool

Sunday We know.

Gani we don't know.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Carlylepneuma: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
all Na wash Na today we de see gra gra
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by sucexfic(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
chai, this man don't mean a joke with all these fulani oooo, watch his cloth closely, there are some Oduduwa back up underneath chai, this man don't mean a joke with all these fulani oooo, watch his cloth closely, there are some Oduduwa back up underneath chai, this man don't mean a joke with all these fulani oooo, watch his cloth closely, there are some Oduduwa back up underneath

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] / Inside Aso Rock: The Day Abacha Died - By Orji Ogbonnaya Orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.