Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) (88076 Views)

Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) / Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video / Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by DSC7: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!
I can't just but loud my admiration for this niggarr!!
One of the realest niggarr you would ever find.
Time to uproot the Fulanis outta Yoruba land, enough is enough.
But see wetin him cover ehn, niggarr came prepared.
I said what I said.

I heard wat u said.......

The G no get joy,........
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Solar2018: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
Respect55:
He is still walking because he isn't from the east, their greatest nightmare.

Is sowore from the east too? Its well

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Ezmans: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
If na Nnamdi Kanu, some foolish Yoba people wey pomo, amala and ewedu don damage their brain go dey insult am
Thunder fire any Yoba online warrior wey go talk rubbish about Mazi Kanu
but why a region that claim to give a ruling party 80 percent vote & claim to be first class citizens is still crying over fulani
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by wetmenow: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
Dis guy wear native bullet proof.
May the gods protect you �

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Basemann: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Coming from the Cadet in chief of Cowardice, who denied a Yoruba man power and Nigeria, the democracy she greatly deserved because he felt his tribe would be marginalized.
Spits
cool cool cool Coming from your sister who knows what's up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Yobabad: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nigeria is a z...o..o
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Jack005(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
obembet:

Ogun go kill u... Whatever u are serving will fail u. Fulani will rape ur mother, ur daughter and ur wife. Bastard
Why you vex like this?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Quaddafi29: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
I love this guy. I wish all tribes will have such men, this rubbish from fulani herdsmen and their sponsors will stop. From the pictures, the local bulletproof vest he is wearing must be very heavy and tight.
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by saajus: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
You can see his charm jacket underneath. I can't forget this guy role during Modakeke/Ife war. No be say dem tell me. If you are shooting at this guy, you are wasting your time. If you have a very sophisticated weapon that he won't like to risk being shot at, he will command you to drop the weapon and you will drop it. During the war, whenever Modakeke weapon had been exhausted, he will command Ife warriors to start fighting one another. He can also disappear. He is very fearless. We must not have a repeat of that Modakeke/Ife war in Yorubaland. It was very bloody. Some days, there will be like 80 body count. Ogunsua and Ooni that time really messed up.

Igboho Oosa.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Solar2018: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
If na Nnamdi Kanu, some foolish Yoba people wey pomo, amala and ewedu don damage their brain go dey insult am
Thunder fire any Yoba online warrior wey go talk rubbish about Mazi Kanu

Funny thing is that the so called the brave is the one on the run.
Sowore tried it, he stays, igboho tried it and stay, ask your brother to come back so that we fight this war at once biko

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Elidrisy20: 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
this Ebola get too much wahala
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
The man armed himself with better weapon. Juju is real aswear
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by GreaterFuture3: 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
obembet:

Bastard... U will fail in life
Easy, take it easy.
By the way, are you a yoruba woman?
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by kizaronto: 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
ElValiente:
what ever is under that shirt no be oyinbo bullet proof. Jule matuwo grin

Bros that bullet proof no be here ooo

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Respect55(m): 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
Solar2018:

Is sowore from the east too? Its well
Sowore shot himself on the foot by contesting.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Mblingz(m): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Opoor
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by yetunsbay(m): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
His juju will fail him
ode

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Mummyfour(f): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
All I see is juju ,jazz jazz everywhere around that guy.. Him don even get bouncers join.. shocked
bros I dey greet oo.
Me sef dey wonder how he is breathing with all those armoury on his chest.
His lungs will be crying for mercy.
But I like what the guy is doing.
I wish more people will join him to dislodge these wicked sadistic beasts.
They kidnapped my church member's thirteen year old girl and released her after her parents, friends and family paid 1.5 million Ransom. Family that is struggling to survive o

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Jakumo(m): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
Whether one likes or hates Ogagun Sunday Igboho, there is no question that the man knows no fear, and is prepared to enter the lion's den if need be, in his quest to rid southern Nigeria of the pestilence and terror of Fulani invaders, who imagine themselves to be land owners wherever they may roam with their nasty diseased cattle herds.

Sunday Igboho represents the yearning for freedom in the heart of every farmer that plants crops on his land, with the expectation of reaping bountiful harvests for the upkeep of his family. Sunday Igboho KNOWS that by standing up to the terrorist crop destroying Fulani hordes, he is now a marked man that must never spend two consecutive nights in the same residence, yet, he assumes that grave risk with both eyes open, and his ears trained for the sound of incoming gunfire, ever ready to respond in kind.

Ologun Sunday, Ogagun Agba. Your fight is the good fight, because you seek justice, and not the peace of the graveyard. You seek accountability, and not empty promises issued to cover up terrible crimes inflicted by invaders on the innocent. May your quest be successful, in the many battles ahead.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Cburke(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
He is fighting for a genuine reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by olisaEze(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nna eh, dis guy wear better ogumē under im shirt o! grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Alvin007: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
oyin44:
If you look closely at that pic, you would see that,Igboho felt confident and secured.Because he believes in the spirits of our ( yorubas)fore father, in God as well as the gods and charm.
He has either charms or a bullet proof vest underneath that dress...look closely fam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Bouz:
What does this man always wear under his clothes that makes his shirt look big. his shirts are always looking big , na three shirt swag, this man dey do
African bullet proof vest
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Carlyscales: 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
oyin44:
If you look closely at that pic, you would see that,Igboho felt confident and secured.Because he believes in the spirits of our ( yorubas)fore father, in God as well as the gods and charm.

It looks like he's wearing bullets proof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Deserea: 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
...While Tinubu is busy enriching himself, family members and associates. His impoverished halleluya praise singers are here singing his praise.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Never4getU: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
They will never try that shit with the west else heaven will break loose. Nigeria is an entity no part of country is more important than the rest, we are co-tenant in the contraption.

Ciscogod:
Why do I feel if this guy is from East , he would have been arrested ?

Well, United we should all stand against the enemy of our people
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by ludd2018: 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nk is doing what Sunday is doing n we Igbos hail n support him but illiterate yorubas insult Mnk why ? Yorubas must get sense n work with igbos to liberate every body
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Masterito(m): 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu was also allowed to shine for sometime till he annoyed FG. Once Sunday Igboho does much , FG will come for him.
Ciscogod:
Why do I feel if this guy is from East , he would have been arrested ?

Well, United we should all stand against the enemy of our people

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by TimeManager(m): 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
justosee:
The Fulani see Igbo as the only threat to their plans to take over the country.
Igbo are more of a threat to the one Nigeria agenda than Yorubas.
Anywhere the Army could storm and kill their people repeatedly, at will, without any repercussions is a conquered territory.
Knowingful well that replicating a fraction of such in SW would be an end to one Nigeria.

kiss the truth!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
BOLaLD:
Wat is under his cloth is not a child's play shocked

Only the real son's of odua will understand grin

[b]Get more clients to patronised your business, we design eye catchy logos, 3d logos, letter head, business card, sachets designs and many more....see signature for contact[/b]lol thought it was bulletproof vest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] / Inside Aso Rock: The Day Abacha Died - By Orji Ogbonnaya Orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.